Jonghun's Crush and Hongki's Jealousy

In Love With My Best Friend...

It was a normal day, well, as normal as it could be for FT Island. After a couple of schedules, the band met up together to do a concert. When that was done, they had an interview to go to. It was fun, until the interviewer asked a personal question. "Jonghun... I know you said that the reason you have so many girls phone numbers is because you wanted to be close with them and not because you are a playboy." The interviewer started. Jonghun nodded, confirmed that this was true. "But, tell us, do you like anyone?" The members all looked at their leader for his answer.

"Um..." Jonghun started, looking uncomfortable at the question.

"Hongki, do you know if he likes anyone or not? I mean, since you two are best friends, he most likely told you, right?" The interviewer asked.

"Well, he last told me that he didn't like anyone... But, that was a while ago." Hongki replied honestly.

"Oh..." The interviewer sighed. "So, Jonghun? Do you like anyone or not?"

"I..." Jonghun started. He knew the members would bug him about this at home if he didn't tell them right here at this moment, but he also didn't want to tell them. The person that he liked wouldn't have the same feelings for him, he knew that as a fact and didn't want to get rejected or ruin their friendship by making things awkward by his confession. Finally he decided to tell them that he liked someone, but not to tell them who it was. "Yes, I like someone..."

"Oh~" The room was filled with that one word.

"Who? Who?" The interviewer squealed like one of their fangirls.

"I won't tell you that..." The leader smiled as he saw the disappointment of everyone around him. But, there was someone who he noticed that had a different expression, his best friend, Hongki. Jonghun couldn't make out the exact expression, but he knew he had to talk to Hongki once they all got home.

At the Dorms

"Hongki, can we talk?" Jonghun asked, entering the eldest's room without permission. Its not like it matters anyway, since they were best friends and Jonghun knew that Hongki would always let him in.

"About what?" The singer asked.

"Well, about what happened at the interview today..."

"What did happen? I mean, it was a normal interview... Nothing really exciting happened." Hongki pointed out.

"Then, why were you giving me a look?"

"What look?"

"I don't know, I couldn't interpret it, but it wasn't a good look that you gave me."

"Its nothing, everything's fine." Hongki lied, waving Jonghun off.

"Are you sure? You seem... Upset."

"Upset? What do I have to be upset about?" Hongki asked, trying not to yell at the leader.

"I don't know..." Jonghun admitted. "But, you can talk to me, you know that, right?"

"I just don't want to talk to you..."

"Why? What did I do?"

"Nothing..."

"Then, why?" Jonghun asked, wondering what he did to make the singer angry with him. He didn't want Hongki to be mad at him, ever. Although he didn't admit it, he loved Hongki more than a best friend is supposed to. So, he wanted to know that the singer was happy at all times.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Hongki finally broke and shouted at Jonghun. When he realized what he did, he slapped his hand over his mouth, looking at Jonghun's hurt expression. "Sorry..." The singer apologized. "Can you please leave? I just want to be alone..."

"Fine..." Jonghun huffed and left.

"Fight with Hongki hyung?" Seunghyun asked Jonghun when he entered their room. The leader only nodded. "Hyung, he's upset."

"Why?" Jonghun asked.

"You don't know why?" Seunghyun asked. "Tsk, I thought you would see it by now..."

"See what?"

"Nothing hyung..." Seunghyun assured and went under the covers to get sleep. Jonghun gave the covers that Seunghyun was under a confused look before turning off the lights and going to bed himself. While lying in bed, his thoughts were, what happened to Hongki?


A/N: First chappie done! Yay, 4 subbies just by my foreword! I'm writing Jongki more often! Anyways, I see that some of you are new subbies, so here are some things for you to remember. When a person is thinking something, it is ALWAYS going to be in italic. Other than that, I don't have anything. So, subscribe and comment, please!