Lies

In Love With My Best Friend...

Hongki's POV

"Yah, why did you go meet up with Chocoball without me?" Jonghun asked me as I was right in front of him now.

"What?" I asked, giving him a confused look.

"Jaejin said that you were with Chocoball."

"I wasn't with them, I was taking a walk. I didn't even know they were meeting up today." I honestly explained.

"Those liars... They're really gonna get it." Jonghun mumbled. I just shook my head before walking past Jonghun and into the dorm. "Wait! We need to talk."

"Didn't we already talk? Remember last night?" I reminded.

"I mean talk properly..."

"Fine, whatever." I waved him into the dorm and led him into my room. "What do you want to talk about this tiem?"

"Same topic."

"I'm not mad at you, okay? End of disscussion."

"No, not that... I mean, I know you like someone, but I wanna be sure I got the right person." Jonghun explained. I froze to what he said.

"Okay, who do you think I like?" I asked calmly, hoping that he was wrong with hi assumption.

"Me." He answered. I gulped, knowing that he had finally figured it out. But, instead of telling him, I went for a trade instead.

"I'll make you a deal!" I started. LI'll answer that if you tell me who you like!"

"Um..."

"What? I'm your best friend and you can't even tell me?" I asked. He has told me everything before, why all of a sudden does he not tell me anything? Maybe he likes me! "Jonghun, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you!" He smiled at me.

"No... Do you like me more than a best friend?"

"Why would you ask that kind of question?" Jonghun questioned me.

"Just answer the question!"

"No, you answer my question first!" Jonghun retorted. Just like when we were in Chocoball, we just talked over each other.

It's none of your business who I like!" I exclaimed.

"I don't like you any more than a best friend, Hongki!" Jonghun answered. Okay, that hurt! It was like a stab in the heart! So I was right, he obviously doesn't like me that way. What was I thinking? He's straight! Stupid Hongki! I scolded myself.

"Can you please leave?" I asked Jonghun.

"What? Why? Let's hang out now that the awkward discussion is over."

"I don't feel like it... Sorry. Go with one of the members." I mumbled, I knew I was going to break down soon and I really didn't want Jonghun to see me in that kind of state. "Please leave..."

"Hongki, are you still mad? Or..." Jonghun was going to say something but looked scared to get the answer. "Or, do you hate me?" He finally asked me.

"Yes, I really hate you right now! Maybe even forever!" I lied. I needed to distance myself from him so that I could forget about him, that's why I lied and said I hated him, when in fact, I was just upset. I noticed that Jonghun was staring at me with an expression that I couldn't make out.

"Hongki... You're lying, right? Please tell me you're lying!" Jonghun pleaded. "What did I do?"

"No, I'm not lying. I really do hate you!" I said coldly. "And, you don't even know what you did? How pathetic are you as a leader?" I was putting my acting skills into actions 100 percent! I really had to make him think I hated him. Jonghun looked at me with teary eyes? What the heck? Maybe I'm imagining it... When I was back in reality from my thoughts, I saw that he had left the room. I really hated doing that, but I had to so I could forget him and move on.

Jonghun's POV

What did I ever do to Hongki? I've given better treatment than the rest of the members and was careful with everything I said and did around him. Why is he so angry with me? No... Why does he hate me? I thought, going back to my room. Seunghyun and Jaejin turned their attention to me, before I yelled at Jaejin to get out of our room. "Hyung, what happened?" Seunghyun asked me as I was going to bed.

"Nothing, just leave me alone!" I replied.

"Hyung..." I heard Seunghyun whisper to me, but I ignored him.

Seunghyun's POV

I went to Hongki's room and demanded an explanation of why Jonghun was upset. "How am I supposed to know why?" Hongki questioned me.

"Hyung, what did you say to him?"

"I lied to him and said that I hated him so I could get distance from him and eventually move on." He explained. I knew that Hongki liked the leader. Well, all of us did, he was just too obvious! The only one person who hadn't noticed was Jonghun. I face-palmed, remembering what the leader had told me the other day.

Flashback

"Hey, hyung, who do you like?" I asked with curiousity.

"I won't tell you that..." Jonghun replied.

"Why not? I won't tell her! Please, hyung? Please?" I pleaded like a child. Well, in Hongki and Jonghun's eyes, I still was a child, same with Minhwan.

"Don't you mean you won't tell him?"

"Him? Hyung, you're..."

"Yes, I'm gay... And, in love with Hongki."

"Seriously? You're in love with Hongki hyung?"

"Yes..." The leader admitted. "Please don't tell him."

"Don't worry, hyung. It's our little secret." I smiled at him.

End of Flashback

Now I'm thinking that I should have told Hongki. I mean, they both love each other, but neither one wants to say it becuase they're too afraid to get rejected by the other. "Don't tell him that I lied to him, okay, Seunghyun?" I heard Hongki ask me.

"Okay, I won't tell." I promised, but that didn't mean I couldn't help them confess to each other!


A/N: Drama, yay! Oh, and Seunghyun has a plan to make his hyungs confess to each other! I wonder what it is... Well, keep reading to find out! Subscribe and comment, please!