Seunghyun's Plan In Action

In Love With My Best Friend...

A Few Days Later

It was time for the 2 youngest of FT Island to put the plan into action! Jaejin had booked a restaurant for them and different tables so that Hongki and Jonghun wouldn't get suspicious, now it was up to Seunghyun and Minhwan.

Hongki's POV

"Hyung, hyung!" I heard the maknae call me into his room.

"What is it, Minhwan?" I asked, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Would you take me out to dinner?" Minhwan asked.

"Get Jonghun or one of the others to do it." I mumbled, not being in the mood to go out.

"No! I want you to take me!" Minhwan whined. Being the maknae must really do good to him since he can get us to do anything with that baby pout of his I thought as I thought as he was giving me his baby pout.

"Aish, Minhwan..." I mumbled, doubting that he heard me. "Fine, fine, I'll take you."

"Yay! You're the best, hyung!" Minhwan exclaimed, tackling me into a hug.

"Okay, okay, but where do you want to eat?" I asked. Minhwan let go of me and gave me the address to the place he wanted to eat at. "Alright, I'll get ready." I sighed, going into my room to get ready.

Jonghun's POV

I was watching T.V. when Seunghyun came up to me and sat on the couch beside me. "Hyung, let's go out to eat!" Seunghyun suggested.

"Um... No thanks, I just want to stay in today." I replied.

"Oh, please? Come on, hyung! I'll pay if you want. It's my treat!" Seunghyun smiled.

"Fine..." I sighed. "Where are we eating?"

"Don't worry about that! I'll tell the driver where to go, but we'll have to use a cab."

"Why?"

"Hongki hyung and Minhwan went somewhere with the car." He explained.

"Oh, okay..."

Author's POV

When the two groups got to the restaurant, both Hongki and Jonghun were surprised to see that they already had reservations. Lucky for Seunghyun and Minhwan though, Jaejin had booked two tables at opposite sides of the restaurant and a private room that was in the back. All that Seunghyun and Minhwan had to do was get the two oldest in that room and then lock them up and wait for them to make up before letting them come out!

So, when they all finished eating Seunghyun and Minhwan told Hongki and Jonghun to look at the beautifully decorated private room that was going to be used for a wedding later on that day. To the surprise of the two youngest, the two oldest believed them and followed them to the private room. But, when the two oldest saw each other, they were shocked. "What are you doing here?" They both said together, since both of them are have blood type AB. As the two were shocked to see each other, the two youngest took the oppurtunity to push their hyungs into the room and lock the door on them!

"Yah, Minhwan, open this door right now!" Hongki demanded after trying to open it.

"Sorry, hyung... But, this is for your own good!" Minhwan replied.

"How is this for my own good? I don't wanna be trapped in here with him!" Hongki exclaimed, not realizing how much that one sentence hurt Jonghun.

"We'll let you out after you two have made up!" Seunghyun said.

"I'd rather die then! There's no way I'll make up with him." With that, Hongki went to sit at one of the tables that was in the room. 

4 Hours Later

"I can't believe they still haven't made up yet..." Minhwan exclaimed. "Do you think we should leave them here for the night?"

"I guess we have no choice, even if we'll get in really big trouble for it tomorrow." Seunghyun sighed. "Hyungs, we're leaving!" He exclaimed to the two that were inside.

"What? No, what about us!" Jonghun asked.

"I told you, you can't leave until you make up! So, we'll have to leave you here for the night."

"What? You're crazy!" Hongki exclaimed. "You two are really gonna be punished for this tomorrow!"

"Whatever, do what you want to us!" Seunghyun assured, waving it off and walking out of the restaurant with Minhwan at his heel. But, the two had to stop when they heard Hongki yell at them about what they would do if they had to go to the bathroom. "You two are both guys, it's okay. Besides, just go in the cups that we set up at the table, bye!"

"Do you think they really left us?" Hongki asked Jonghun.

"Who knows?" The leader shrugged.

"You're not mad about this?"

"I don't really care at this point... I have other things on my mind."

"Like what? The girl you like?" Hongki scowled.

"No! About the guy I like!" Jonghun said, but slapped his hand on to his mouth after realizing what he had said, hoping that Hongki didn't hear it. If he did, he would be angrier than he already was. And the worst part being, Jonghun didn't know why he was angry in the first place.

"What? You're into men?" Hongki asked, surprised.

"Yeah..."

"How come I didn't know this? I'm your best friend and you don't tell me this?"

"Sorry, but you would've hated me..." Jonghun explained.

"I already hate you if you have forgotten!"

"Then, you would've hated me more!"

"Whatever... I don't need you." Hongki said, starting to walk away from Jonghun.

"That's true! The only person you need is the girl that you love!" Jonghun said. With that said, Hongki stopped dead in his tracks.

"What are you talking about? I love a man!" Hongki exclaimed, covering his mouth right after that was said.

"What? Really? You're also gay?" Jonghun asked.

"Yes..." Hongki admitted. Jonghun's face became dark with the realization that he would lose Hongki to another man.

"Okay..."

"Okay? That's all you can say?" Hongki asked.

"What else am I supposed to say?" Jonghun asked, sitting on a chair and putting his head down on the table. "Goodnight."

"What's so good about tonight?" Hongki replied, but did the same thing as Jonghun. Soon, the two feel asleep, even if they were uncomfortable.

2:00am

Jonghun woke up in the middle of the night and found Hongki was shivering in his sleep. Getting up, he took off his jacket and put it over the shivering singer. Immediately, Hongki relaxed in his sleep. With a smile coming on to Jonghun's lips, he went back to sleep.

In the Morning, 9:00am

Seunghyun and Minhwan came back to see how the plan was coming along. When they opened the door, they saw that their hyungs looked weak, but still weren't talking to each other. "Are you two serious? Do you wanna die in here?" Seunghyun asked.

"No, but it's better than talking to him again!" Hongki explained.

"What? No thank you for the blanket last night?" Jonghun snarled.

"No! I would have rather frozen to death than still be in this room with you!"

"Well, do you think I asked to be stuck in here with a jerk like you?"

"STOP IT!" Minhwan yelled at the two members that were bickering. Both Hongki and Jonghun stopped arguing to look at their fuming maknae. "We were only trying to help you two be friends again! Why are you two even fighting anyways? What happened to your friendship?" Minhwan asked, clearly angry at his two hyungs. "I'm really disappointed, I give up!" The maknae sighed. "Hate each other for all I care! I don't care if the group breaks up just because of your childish behaviour!" Minhwan exclaimed and stomped out of the restaurant. Seunghyun watched him with shock and then turned to the two that were also staring in shock.

"Well, that was un-called for..." Seunghyun started. "But, I agree with Minhwan. What happened to your friendship, hyungs? I'm also disappointed, but if you two are too stubborn to keep this group together, then fine, just let us break up!" With that, Seunghyun followed Minhwan and left the restaurant. The two oldest looked at each other and back towards the doorway where the two youngest had just walked out.

"Have we really been acting that selfish towards each other?" Hongki asked Jonghun.

"I don't know, maybe." Jonghun replied. The two decided to take a cab home since the other two took the car. The cab ride was quiet and the two were really relieved to get out of that awkward atmosphere when they pulled up in front of the dorm. But, the two found that the dorm had an even more awkward atmosphere when they entered.


A/N: Wow, Minhwan... I bet your hyungs feel bad now... Anyways, anyone wanna try this interactive story of mine? Please, I need someone to take one of the FT Island members, it's killing me! Anyways, double update 'cause you guys are awesome and I love you! Subscribe and comment, please!

Here it is my other story that I told you about above, please check it out! And, feel free to take anyone you want! But, I would appreciate it if someone from FT Island was taken. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/323217/celebrity-chat-room-apply-now-dbsk-japanese-korean-mblaq-ukiss-you-interactive