Meeting Lee Chaerin (Lee Seunghyun's POV)

It Started With A Rose

2 Years Before

Lee Seunghyun's POV

I transferred schools this year. I didn't know anyone but I saw it as my opportunity to meet new people. I arrived at school and was amazed by the sight of it. I've never seen a school this big or this clean. I was making my way to the office to fill out my papers and registration for school when I accidentally bumped into a girl.

"Yah, who do you think you are?" she bickered.

"I'm sorry?" I stupidly exclaimed.

"Watch where you're going next time, ara?" she stomped and walked away.

Who was this girl? And why was she so uptight? I smiled.

I made my way to the office and filled out all the papers. The office assistant lead me towards a class.

"Class this is Lee Seunghyun, he's a new student here." Mr.YG happily exclaimed.

"Hello, I'm Lee Seunghyun, I'm new here, please take care of me".

"You can sit over there Mr.Lee" he pointed to a desk.

"Ara, thank you."

I made my way to the seat. I couldn't help but notice that there was girl across the desk. She looked sad and beat up her head was down and her face was covered with her hair.

"Annonyseo" I greeted her. She didn't say anything. Maybe she couldn't hear me. "Annonyseo!!!". She looked up and gasped..

"Yah you, the jerk that bumped into me, why are you here?"

Me? Jerk? Who was this bum calling a jerk?

"Yah look, you were in my way, who's calling who a jerk, I should be calling you the jerk!" I furiously shouted.

She stood up from her chair and shouted angrily, "apologize!"

"Apologize you jerk!"

"Yah my name is not jerk! It's Lee Seunghyun!" I shouted furiously.

"Seunghyun?" she whispered. What did you say your name was?

"Lee Seunghyun!!!" I shouted. I had already introduced myself in the beginning of class but it looked like she didn't get the memo.

Suddenly she just wilted. She didn't say anything else. I didn't want to provoke her any further so I just apologized and sat down in my desk.

"Yah you two what do you think you're doing in my class!" "You two office now!" Mr.YG shouted.

I obeyed almost immediately and got up from my desk to go to the office.

"Lee Chaerin what are you doing, get up now!" Mr . YG exlaimed.

So her name was Lee Chaerin?

I saw her get up and wiped what seemed to be a few drops of tears off her face.

Why was she crying?