2 Years Later (Lee Chaerin's POV)

It Started With A Rose

2 Years Later.

Lee Chaerin's POV:

2 Years have passed and still. I can't help but to think about Choi Seunghyun. He was the only person that I've ever liked. He was the only person that I will ever like. When he left me that day he took a part of my heart. I didn't know where he went or how he was doing, all I know was that I still liked him. Valentines Day was coming up again. Last year a boy named Lee Seunghyun confessed to me. His name only reminded me of Choi Seunghyun. I knew he liked me but I only considered him a frenemy.

I still kept the rose Seunghyun oppa had given me. It wilted and almost all of the petals fell off but it I couldn't bare to throw it away. I held on to the belief that maybe someday he'll return. Maybe someday Choi Seunghyun oppa will return.

Tomorrow was Valentines Day. I didn't prepare anything. There was no need. I knew Lee Seunghyun was going to confess to me again. And I would have to tell him that I'm sorry and that I don't like him again, sigh. I got up from my sleep and prepared to get ready.I didn't do anything special just tied my hair up into a ponytail and applied a little bit of chapstick.

I entered class and sighed heavily. I really wanted to get this day over with. The first person I saw was Lee Seunghyun. He waved to me. I smiled and gritted my teeth.

"Chaerin, today is Valentines Day", Lee Seunghyun proclaimed.

"I know", rolling my eyes at him.

"Here" he handed me a heart shaped box filled with chocolates and a rose.

"Lee Seunghyun I've told you already, I don't like you!"

"Chaerin it's not from me, it's from that guy over there." He pointed to a familiar face.

Did I know him? He looked really familiar to me. Is that? It can't be. Choi Seunghyun oppa? I dropped the chocolates and the rose in shock. It really was Seunghyun oppa. I didn't know what to say or what to do I was speechless and dumbfounded.

"Chaerin-ah" he smiled and greeted me. Before I knew it, it was like something took control of me. The emotions that night when he left me were triggered again. I ran out of the room and kept running with no destination in mind. I didn't know what to say to him. Do I tell him that I've missed him and still like him or do I act like I don't remember him? I was glad that he came back but I was still in pain from that day two years ago. What's wrong with me? What do I do?

After clearing my thoughts. I re-entered the room. Both Seunghyuns were talking and laughing with each other. I walked up towards them both.

"Seunghyun oppa" I smiled. I put my arms around Seunghyun and hugged him tight. Lee Seunghyun oppa I like you.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The next chapter will be a little different. It'll be in Lee Seunghyun's (Seungri's) POV and it'll take place two years before this. Lee Seunghyun and Lee Chaerin will meet for the first time.