Fate (Choi Seunghyun's POV)

It Started With A Rose

Choi Seunghyun's POV

I went home that day after reading the letter Lee Chaerin had given me. I was still giddy with excitement. I was humming along to Can't Take My Eyes Off of You while entering the doorway.

Upon entering I heard my omma and appa arguing.

"Why do we have to move again?" omma asked.

"Because I found another job, it pays more than my current job", appa exclaimed.

"What about Choi Seunghyun, he grew up here, his friends are here. What are you going to do if he doesn't want to go?", omma pleaded.

"He's a good boy, he'll accept it", appa furiously concluded.

Omma knew she couldn't win against appa so she just stopped and let it go.

-------------------------
I told Lee Chaerin that I liked her yesterday. Not with my mouth but with the rose. What am I supposed to tell her tomorrow? I walked into the living room where my omma greeted me. "Seunghyun we're going to ..." my appa murmured before I cut him off. "I know appa, I know, we're going to move I'll pack my things right away." I faked a smile and walked upstairs.

I still had the chocolates Lee Chaerin had given me and decided to eat one. Chaerin-ah I'm sorry I thought to myself.

I skipped school today but went earlier in the morning to withdraw. I returned back home and helped pack up the remaining things. It was almost night time when I heard a cry and what sounded to be whining from across the street.

I peeked outside and it was a girl with a uniform from our school on. I heard her yell out my name and immediately knew it was Lee Chaerin. I stepped outside and yelled "Yah stupid girl why are you knocking on someone else's door?"

I saw her reddened up and couldn't help but chuckle inside. I ran to her and wiped away the dew on her face. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She asked me if it was true. Was I moving. My heart stopped. How did she find out? I thought to myself how I would tell it to her. I had no other choice. "Yes it's true" I replied back.

-------------------------------

Even though Lee Chaerin had only told me yesterday that she liked me and even though I had only told her yesterday that I liked her it felt like we were meant to be. Like fate brought us together. Was fate going to separate us?

--------------------------------

I called her name, "Chaerin-ah" I have to go, I'm sorry." My heart shattered into pieces when I told her that but I had to. It was the only way to not prolong her pain. Her pain and mines. I ran towards the house without looking back. "Chaerin-ah, I'm sorry", I whispered.