Peaceful Life

Snow Rain Mythology

 

You guys, thank you for reading, subcribing and reviewing this fic. I very appreciate it. Now, enjoy this chapter~ ^^

 

 


 

 

 

Millions of years ago, the God created this world, a place that was so special compared to the other ones he had created. A place for peace, for justice and happiness. A place which he named Terra, and later, Earth. And above Earth, in the Mystic world, was the Heaven, where he lived and supervised the activities of the whole universe. But after a long time, the God found himself overwhelmed by the work that needed to be done. Thinking hard, he finally came to a solution, creating a new kind of being, the ones that would bring the happiness to the world on his behalf. He created the Angels; a race inherited the majestic beauty and utmost justice from him.

 

One day, an angel, a Seraphim angel had to be exact, told him that Terra was too quiet and seemed to be kind of plain, that the land needed some things, someone to develop. Looking at Terra from above, he found it boring, just like the angel had said. There were only animals and trees in Terra, and of course you all know, they didn’t communicate much to each others. So, he decided a new race would be created. He called them, Human.

 

The human, to everyone, was both special and not special at the same time. They didn’t have godly beauty, they didn’t have the divine strength and they didn’t even have wisdom, which the angels were granted by the God. However, the human had another kind of power; they had what the God called Sentiment, unlike the Angels, who remained emotionless all the time. That was their strength, their weapon.

 

The God loved them very much. Well, not until two persons, Adam and Eve approached the Tree of Knowledge, which located between the borderline of Heaven and Terra. Not knowing, they ate the forbidden fruit and gained the Wisdom of all things, including the discrimination between good and evil. And they also happened to open the box containing all evils of the universe under the tree and let them escape to everywhere.

 

Furious with their actions, God took away their immortality and banished them to Terra, forbidding them to return again. He then ordered the angels to purify the universe, washing the evil away from the surface of the world. But the God didn’t expect one of his angels, the very same Seraphim who gave him ideas of creating human, would be the first one to be corrupted by it. The angel, as his head being flooded with the hatred and disappointment, told his fellow angels to rise up, to change the world into something better than a place for… trash like human. As if the corruption spread, some angels agreed with him. Still there were many angels doubted and disagreed.

 

And on a winter day, he declared war with Heaven.

 

But to his surprise, the remained angels formed into an army and successfully defeated his own rebel army. However, he escaped to the Throne room, where the God was waiting to destroy him at that moment. Seeing the God, the Seraphim launched his assault. A very fatal attack that hurt the God deeply, along with his betrayal. The God, however, was saved, by his other Seraphims, who used their own lives to stop the corrupted one.

 

In the end, God was alive, but his beloved children didn’t. Sadness and love took over his emotion. And the God changed. He took the name, High Father, instead of God, to show his love for the rest of his children. He also made a decision. The Seraphims would be reborn again, but without their previous memories. Surprisingly, he let the corrupted Seraphim reborn, too. But the other angels, who followed the Seraphim, were sent to Hell, where they would pay for their sin.

 

After that, he established Heaven and Terra with new system. And a new world was born.

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Peaceful Life

 

 

Seoul, East Korea.

 

4 p.m, at the MBC’s studio

 

 

“Welcome back to We Got Married, everyone!!” The Mc, Kim Nayoung, said with exciting voice. And the audiences clapped their hands loudly.

 

“Well, in the last episode, we visited the Khuntoria couple, and I must say, they are very cute together!!” Another MC, Park Misun cheerfully smiled.

 

“Especially when Nickhun painted Victoria’s nails!” The whole room filled with laughter. “But today, we’ll introduce to you a whole new couple!!”

 

“Can you guess who are they??” Asked Jinwoon

 

The crowd chanted “No”.

 

“I’ll give you some clues” MC Nayoung chuckled “The wife, is a very famous and talented singer and the husband, is casting in the popular ‘Love Rain’ film.”

 

“Ohhhh”

 

“Hey, Is it Jang Geun Suk??”

 

“I guess the wife is Seo In Young.”

 

“Seo In Young has participated already!”

 

“Aigoo, they seem very impatient to know.” Said Misun to Jinwoon. “Shall we introduce??”

 

“Now, everyone, let get to our first destination, the SM Entertainment!!!” The male MC spoke with a grin on his lips.

 

 

4h10 . SM Entertainment’s Building.

 

 

The PD gave a cheeky grin when he stepped inside the elevator, and he continued to widen his grin as the number 2 was shown on the board.

 

“I’m sure you guys will shock with the revelation.”

 

After a few minutes, he reached a practice studio for trainees and singers of the company. He then held a finger in front of his lips, signaling them to be silent when his hand touched the door. And the whole WGM’s crew could hear beautiful and familiar melodies coming from the room.

 

Does it hurt because of loving you?


Is it the punishment for loving you so much?


Even though you say that I can lose everything


It's okay if I just have you to be with me


Even if my heart is broken when loving you


Even if my heart is separated when waiting for you


It's okay because I love you


It's okay even if I get hurt.

 

 

“Oh~” The three MCs along with the audiences gasped. “It’s the song ‘It’s okay even if it’s hurt’!!!”

 

 

The PD pushed the door open, and his action made the singer stopped her song suddenly. The singer, a pretty girl with chubby cheeks, long silky brown hair and a pair of round eyes, bowed her head to show her respect for the guests although she seemed surprised when they came inside with the cameras.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” The PD and his crew gave her a warm welcome, which earned them a small smile from the singer.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Naneun Seohyun ibnida.” (Hello, I’m Seohyun)

 

 

Seo Joohyun, Famous Solo Singer Of SM Entertainment

 

 

“Seohyun-ssi, we come from MBC’s We Got Married.” He gave Seohyun a paper. And she opened it right away.

 

 

Year 2012, we would like to invite you to your own wedding.

 

Oh, by the way, your spouse is coming! ^^

 

Ps: Your spouse is so “beautiful” =))))

 

 

Interview Scene

 

Question: What do you think about your spouse??

 

Seohyun: I’m really surprised, because the PD said my spouse was very beautiful. And of course, nobody use the word ‘beautiful’ for a boy before. But I think my spouse will be a nice person (smiling shyly).

 

End Scene

 

 

Seohyun’s eyes widened at the words and she even laughed at that. The girl held her face and said to the PD with a shy tone.

 

“My spouse is coming??”

 

“Of course~” PD smiled teasingly, and the singer get even more nervous than before. “Why don’t you just find out yourself??” He signaled her to go out of the room. Then after they reached a window which could look at the scenery outside, he pointed at a simple White Volkswagen Scirocco R-Line across the street. “There!”

 

 

At the same time, across the street.

 

 

“Otoke?? This is where my spouse working at??” The person laughed while staring at the Sm’s building.

 

 

“OMGod!!! It’s Yoona!!!!” Nayoung shouted, and the studio was filled with surprised noises. “It’s Im Yoona the Actress!!”

 

 

Im Yoona, Favorite Actress Of The Year.

 

 

Interview Scene

 

Question: Who do you think your spouse is??

 

Yoona: Um… Yunho oppa?? (laughing) Just kidding, but I think anybody is fine. Well, except for Lee Sooman ahjussi of course.

 

End Scene.

 

 

“Really?? He works here??” The young actress asked the DD when she exited her car.

 

“It’s she. Not he.” The DD said and she looked at him with her famous alligator laugh. “And she’s there, looking at you.” He showed her where Seohyun and the other crew were.

 

Yoona smiled, waving her hand to say hi. “Annyeonghaseyo~”

 

“It’s Yoona unnie!!” Seohyun hid her lips behind her palm. And then, suddenly, the girl’s cheeks went red, much to everyone’s surprise.

 

 

“Oh, Is it me or Seohyun just blushes!??” Park Misun stared at the scene.

 

“She must be very shy.” Said Jinwoon, grinning at the way his friend was blushing at the moment.

 

“Or she really likes Yoona.” Nayoung chuckled.

 

 

“Yoona unnie….will be my spouse??” She hesitated but people could hear the excitement in her soft voice. The PD nodded and she blushed even harder than before.

 

“Let go meet your soon-to-be husband, okay??” The singer nodded her head to reply, for she was too surprised to answer him properly.

 

After a few minutes, they finally gathered at the front door of the SM’s building.

 

“There they are.” Yoona smiled; however, her smile only lasted for some seconds before the actress fully recognized her spouse. Her jaw dropped at the sign of a young girl, who happened to be Seo Joohyun. “Omona, Seohyun???”

 

When their eyes met, the girls smiled shyly at each other, making the crew let out a few “awww” for their cuteness.

 

 

“They’re so cute!!” Jinwoon squealed, and people looked at him weirdly. “I mean…Wow…”

 

“Ah, Jinwoon~ Like seeing your friend and her spouse shy meeting??” Misun teasingly said.

 

“But Jinwoon is right, Yoona and Seohyun are very cute together.” Kim Nayoung helped the only male MC.

 

 

 

Interview Scene

 

 

 

“Yoona’s side”

 

 

Question: You two know each other??

 

Yoona: She’s my favorite dongsaeng~ (alligator laugh)

 

Question: Interesting. What things make you like Seohyun so much??

 

Yoona: ….Her smile and carefulness. She’s very kind, too.

 

 

“Seohyun’s side”

 

Question: Did you meet Yoona before??

 

Seohyun: Yes. I met her four months after my debut.

 

Question: What do you think about her??

 

Seohyun: She’s a nice person, she treats people very well. And she has a good sense of humor.

 

 

End Scene.

 

 

 

“Hi there, Seohyun…” Yoona greeted while running a hand through her brown hair.

 

“Nice to meet you again, Yoona unnie…” Seohyun also greeted back, her cheeks were so red that people would think she was having a fever now. “So….what are we going to do??”

 

"I think we should get to know each other." The older girl said, earning her strange looks from everyone.

 

"Unnie~ We have known each other for 2 years already~"

 

"I'm just joking." Yoona grinned, while Seohyun could only pout.

 

"Omona!! Did Seohyun pout?? I can't believe it, she just did aegyo!!" Jinwoon widened his eyes. And his fellow MCs laughed at the surprised guy

.

"We can go on a date now. Dating before marriage is tradition." Im actress continued her speech "Unless you want to get married as soon as possible." 

 

"Unnie~" The younger girl whined.

 

"Alright alright~ Let get on our date, shall we??" Without hesitation, Yoona held Seohyun's hand and led her to the Volkwagens.

 

The "husband", surprisingly, took her "wife" to Lotte World, one of the biggest entertainment parks in Seoul! Lotte World located in the center of the busy and crowded Seoul city, with two areas of games. One was Adventure, which is inside the glass house. And the other lied outside the glass house, called Magic Island.

 

"Unnie, why do you dress so formal like that??" Seohyun giggled.

 

It was quite true. Yoona was wearing a white suit, with a checkered shirt and black boots, which made she look completely like those business men when they went to important conference. However, her beauty couldn't be erased. Actually, to Seohyun, Yoona was like a prince.

 

"You don't like this??" The doe eyed girl faked her sadness, and successfully tricked the innocent girl, making her feel guilty for it. 

 

"No!! I mean...you look....handsome...." Seohyun bowed her head to hide her red cheeks.

 

"Thank you. You're very gorgeous..." The actress gave her a loving smile. "By the way, stop using honorifics with me. I'm going to be your husband after all, Hyunnie~"

 

"O-Of course...Yoongie..."

 

 

"Awwww~ Seohyun is just so cute!!" Nayoung squeaked.

 

"Yoona is so lucky to have this kind girl as her wife." Misun nodded while speaking.

 

"Aigoo~" Jinwoon groaned. "Seohyun is going to get married. Aigoo, what should I do now..??"

 

"Stop it Jinwoon. You sound like her mother!!" Misun rolled her eyes, slapping the boy's shoulder.

 

"Ouch!!!"

 


 

 

 

Korean Vatican’s building.

 

 

In front of the LG 40 inch TV, a girl was watching WGM while smiling like an idiot with her brown eyes lightened every time Yoonhyun acted cutely. This girl, was no other than Kim Taeyeon herself. She was a cute girl, her personality was fine except for being a “little” dorky sometimes. Everything would be perfect if she was taller. It was true. The last time she asked a girl to be her girlfriend, it ended with sentence ‘I’m sorry but you’re too short.’

 

Is it because of the genes??? Omma, Appa, why did both of you have to be short like that??

 

It was funny, for she always complained about her height without even knowing who her parents were.

 

Kim Taeyeon was an orphan and fortunately, she was adopted by the church. The church, as weird as it sounded, was like her home. She loved being here. Although, she knew they had their own purposes to let a child live in the holy place of God.

 

“Aigoo, Seohyun is so shy~” Taeyeon chuckled loudly, ignoring the strange looks people were giving her. “Oy, Yoona, stop teasing that poor girl…”

 

“Kim Taeyeon!!!”

 

“!!!!”

 

The girl fearfully turned her head and looked at the person was standing behind her. A woman cladded in nuns’ clothes, her eyes were glaring intensely at the smaller girl as she stepped closer.

 

“S-Sister Maria-..”

 

“What are you doing here?? Don’t you have work??”

 

“I-I…” Taeyeon rubbed her head.

 

“Taeyeon ah…” Sister Maria shook her head in frustration. “Are you really a templar?? How you got the job is a mystery to me…”

 

“I’m sorry….” Kim Templar bowed her head shamefully “I’ll work harder next time…”

 

“Next time??” The Sister rolled her eyes “This is the 40th time you’ve told me that sentence!”

 

“……..”

 

“That’s it!! I’ll move you to a new Section!!”

 

“What!! Sister Maria, you can’t do that!!”

 

“This is the only way, Taeyeon…” Maria sighed “You’ll move to the Paladin Section tomorrow.” With that, she walked away, leaving a jaw-dropping Taeyeon behind.

 

At the same time, the familiar melodies echoed. Taeyeon quickly pulled out her phone and looked at the screen before her.

 

Mushroom is calling

 

She let out a chuckle as she answered the call.

 

“Miyoung ah~”

 

“TaeTae ah~”

 

Taeyeon’s breathe became fast when the voice of her most precious person reached her ears. Even though they had been dating for a long time, Taeyeon still felt very nervous and happy hearing her beloved’s tone.

 

“What are you doing?? Are you free now??”

 

“Um…” Taeyeon stared at the clock. She knew Sister Maria was preparing her transfer right now. “Okay, where are you??

 

“I’m at Genie Coffee Shop.”

 

“Wait for me, I’ll be there soon.”

 

“Um, bye bye.”

 

“Bye.”

 

Tayeon promptly turned off the TV and stood up. After wearing her jacket, the girl exited the church, running to where her own car was parking. Quickly got on her car, Taeyeon drove to her favorite destination, Genie Coffee Shop.

 

Why did that Coffee Shop become her favorite place?? It was easy. Because she met her love there 2 years ago. Well, actually….it was close to a meeting, if you didn’t count a blood-stained Miyoung lying unconsciously near the Shop and a drunk Taeyeon just broke up with her recent girlfriend. And the next day was completely a disaster.

 

How Miyoung was hurt that day remained a mystery to Taeyeon. The other wouldn’t talk about it and she also didn’t want to ask about the former’s private life.

 

Slowly, she learnt more about that girl. Hwang Miyoung was an arrogant and haughty girl outside. But inside, she was very nice and kind-hearted. And the girl was actually very cute and….childish. Honestly, who would have thought that Hwang Miyoung was a pinkaholic. Everything she wore was always in a color of pink. From light pink to dark pink. Taeyeon even thought the girl would dye her hair pink but Tiffany just laughed and said that she loved her red hair.

 

Also, the Hwang girl loved Totoro. Taeyeon still remembered the day she found out her beloved girlfriend’s obsession with that funny cat. They were deciding what movie they would watch and Miyoung went crazy when she saw the Totoro’s movie picture. In the end, they watched it. And Taeyeon would have to admit, Miyoung loved that Totoro too much.

 

“TaeTae~”

 

Taeyeon looked up after closing the door and saw Miyoung waving her hand. Waving back, she walked closer and sat down on the opposite chair.

 

“I’m sorry for being late…”

 

“It’s okay, I just come here after all.” Miyoung showed her famous eye-smile, and Taeyeon’s heartbeats went faster again.

 

They continued to chat and talk. But Taeyeon noticed something wrong with Miyoung because she would space out anytime if Taeyeon stopped her voice.

 

Miyoung aka Tiffany’s mind was clouded with the conversation she just had with her comrades and father in the Heaven realm. It seemed like the topic about Jupiter (Yoona) had never died down ever since the last time she met her. And the High Father was very furious with it.

 

FLASHBACK

 

She was standing in the Throne room along with her fellow Seraphims in front of the High Father. However, she seemed to be the only person who actually to his voice. While the other ones were ignoring him completely. Jessica was closing her eyes as if she had fallen asleep here. Sunny was looking at anywhere but the High Father. And Hyoyeon was practically dancing!

 

“You are a bunch of failures!!” Tiffany mentally winced at his cold tone. “How can’t you find Jupiter after 2 years!!”

 

“I’m sorry…Father…” She answered, bowing her head.

 

“And you three!! Why didn’t you help Moon find Jupiter!!!”

 

Jessica aka Venus rolled her eyes at him as she spoke with her usual cold tone.

 

“We’re not a part of the Purify Division…Father…” The last word to Tiffany was like the blonde hair angel was mocking the God himself. “We have different works. And I think Moon was enough for the research.” Jessica called her Moon….Tiffany could only smile bitterly at that fact.

 

“I don’t care what your job is now!!! All I want is you Seraphims bringing Jupiter back right away!!”

 

“Honestly, Father…” Sunny grinned sarcastically. “Even Moon can’t figure out her hiding, how can we?”

 

“You’ve overestimated us.” Hyoyeon finished.

 

Tiffany knew they were playing with him. She also knew that they had been uncomfortable with his “new” personality for thousands of years. Yet, she couldn’t do anything.

 

“Stop all your works and help Moon find Jupiter!!!” He shouted. And the rest Seraphims did nothing but clenched their hands tightly.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

“-… Young-…Miyoung ah~”

 

“Huh?” Tiffany snapped out of her thought and faced Taeyeon’s worried eyes.

 

“Are you okay?? Did something happen??”

 

Shaking her head, Tiffany sent her girlfriend a small smile.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. Anyway, what are you talking about??”

 

“Oh, I’m talking about WGM. You know, the show where famous people married each other.” Taeyeon laughed.

 

“Oh…That show.”

 

“Yeah, and they have a new couple!!”

 

“New couple??” Tiffany was not interested in things like TV so she just asked for Taeyeon liked that show.

 

“Um, the Maknae couple Yoonhyun.”

 

“Yoonhyun?? As in??”

 

“Seo Joohyun.” Tiffany nodded, she had heard that singer’s music before and she had to admit, that girl had an angelic voice. “And Im Yoona….”

 

“Im Yoona??” She widened her eyes at that familiar name.

 

Earth can’t be that round, right???

 

“Im Yoona the Actress. The one plays Hana in Love Rain.. Oh look!!” Following Taeyeon’s finger, Tiffany looked up and saw a familiar face on the Shop’s TV. But at the same time, it made her wonder if that person was the same Yoona she was looking for… Because…Im Yoona she knew, would never smile that way again…

 

A smile contained so much love in it.

 

 


 

 

MBC’s building. 23h35

 

 

“Goodbye everyone~”

 

“Goodbye~”

 

Seohyun politely bowed to the WGM’s crew before walking to her manager, Coodi unnie.

 

“Mianhae Seohyun ah~” The manager smiled apologetically “The car broke down a few minutes ago.”

 

“It’s okay. I’ll call Mr. Kim here.”

 

“By the way, you did very well.” She thumped up “I have to say that Yoona and you looked like a real couple. And Yoona was so gentle~”

 

Seohyun could only chuckle nervously at her manager. It was true that Yoona and she had done a lot of things today. After the park, they went to a French restaurant to have dinner. And much to her surprise, Yoona had prepared before. She was sure the Yoonhyun couple had done many things that weren’t written on the scripts. Honestly, having her soon-to-be husband dancing and proposed in front of many people was not something Seohyun imagined when this show started. Still, she liked it. They even bought couple rings, which were very expensive. People went ‘aww’ and ‘aaa’ when Yoona pointed at their rings and saying she was lucky to have such a good girl to be her husband.

 

Seohyun smiled. If they knew Yoona’s true personality of a Choding… they would take back their compliments. Still, Yoona was gentle and kind-hearted.

 

Suddenly feeling her phone ringing, Seohyun took it out and opened her new message.

 

“I’m waiting.”

 

She immediately said goodbye to manager unnie, not wanting to let that person wait more. When she reached the parking lot, Seohyun glanced around to see if there was anyone there before getting on the familiar Volkswagen Scirocco R-Line.

 

“Ready Hyunnie??”

 

“Ready~ Yoongie..” Seohyun smiled at Yoona as she finished fastening her seatbelt.

 

“I think you’ve forgotten something..” The older girl pouted, pointing at her cheek.

 

Seohyun blushed but gave in, closing the distance between them. However, before her lips touched Yoona’s cheek, the other girl had turned her head around and Seohyun’s lips landed on her own ones. At first, Seohyun was surprised, but she kissed back nonetheless. Yoona smiled into the kiss and held Seohyun’s head close to deepen the kiss. When they were both breathless, Yoona pulled out, looking at the panting girl.

 

“How was my act today??” Yoona smirked.

 

“You did well…”

 

“Really?? I almost thought I would go crazy at that time…”

 

“Why??” Seohyun titled her head in question.

 

“Because I had to pretend to be surprised and to act like we were just friends when…” Yoona tucked Seohyun’s hair behind her left ear, revealing a cross-shape silver earring, which looked exactly the same as Yoona’s one on her right ear. “You’re supposed to be my wife…”

 

“Babo~” Seohyun smiled bitterly while placing a kiss on the latter’s forehead.

 

Yes. Indeed, Seohyun was just 22 years old. But she married Yoona 1 and a half years ago, and both of them thought hiding their relationship would be better since Seohyun’s career was at the top. It wasn’t easy, pretending not to have anything more than friends for her wife; still, Yoona could handle it. For Seohyun, she could do anything.

 

“Are you hungry?? Want me to buy you anything??”

 

“I think the only one hungry is you Yoongie.” Seobaby shot her love a glare “You know eating late isn’t healthy at all.”

 

“Come one Hyunnie~” Yoona whined. “I just want to celebrate our second wedding~”

 

“Honestly, how can an angel eat so much??” Seo complained.

 

Seohyun knew Yoona was an angel. She had known it since the time they first met each other. People always said angels had godly beauty but Seohyun didn’t believe it. Ironically, it was also because of Yoona’s beauty and smile that made her cold and lonely heart warmed up again. She could still remember when Yoona proposed to her after 6 months of knowing, she had almost rejected it, stating that their time together was so short that they hardly felt anything for each other. However, Yoona was too stubborn to lose. And in the end, they got married. Instead of the traditional wedding rings, they had wedding earrings, as weird as it sounded.

 

But sometimes, Seohyun couldn’t help but thinking about her and Yoona’s happiness. Yoona was an angel and she scared that one day, there would be someone trying to take her away.

 

Love between angels and human….were forbidden, right…???

 

“One more thing… Appa and Omma sent their congratulation.”

 

“Really??”

 

“They also said that we should visit them tomorrow…”

 

Appa and Omma called them back?? Oh no….

 

“Oh my…”

 

“I know….” Yoona grinned while holding her wife’s hand tightly. “Let just hope they won’t be angry because they didn’t attend their daughter’s propose date...”