Old Time

Snow Rain Mythology

 

Au's NOte: Thank you for reviewing and reading the previous chapter. I'm sorry for taking too long to post this chapter, I currently have many projects and homework to do T_T.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

@readers and surcribers: Gomawo ^^^

 

@ Mrkaiyo: Eh?? How did you know!?? Did you stalk me!?? Ha, just kidding. Anyway, I'm a Vietnamese, nice to meet you~

 

 


 

Soshi: Thought.

"Soshi": Telepathy 

 

 

 

 

 

9 p.m, SONE BAR

 

SONE Bar was always filled with the noise of music and shouting, but today, it became very quiet….in a scary way, sending people a chill to their spines. Stopping in front of the front door that was closing, the person mentally smirked as she shook her head at the silence of the bar. Finally, the girl decided to step inside.

 

In the bar, lights were off, only the one at the bartender’s stall was being used now. There, another girl was sitting on a chair, eyes closed as if she didn’t even care about the newcomer, who just broke into the bar without permission. She just continued to sit in that position, practically making the newcomer lose her temper a bit.

 

The newcomer, a tall good-looking girl, was annoyed with her friend’s laziness. So, she kicked the other’s leg. Everyone would say that was a slight kick, but celestials, or angels and demons had to be exact, would tell that kick could send a skyscraper crumble right away. Still, the girl didn’t move.

 

“Yah!! Kwon Yuri, get your lazy up now!!!”

 

“…….. What do you want, Choi Sooyoung…??” Yuri’s voice remained cold; despite the fact Sooyoung just gave her a powerful kick.

 

“Stop using that kind of voice with me, Kwon. I’m not your enemy.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “The reason I came here is to tell you about this.” She then threw some papers to Yuri.

 

“What is this??” Yuri gave it a quick glance, but the girl’s eyes suddenly appeared some serious gleams in them while Sooyoung’s lips curved into a smirk. “Just what is this, Sooyoung??”

 

“Reports about some actions of Heaven…”

 

“There are always one or two angels in this area??” The tanned girl frowned. “Why didn’t you tell me about this!??”

 

“Easy there, I also found out about some days ago, so I told my people to investigate, and the result came out unexpected.”

 

“That old man never left this happen before. So why did he do it now??” Yuri looked kind of troubled with the news. “He couldn’t have changed…that fool...”

 

“I don’t know…but even Vatican didn’t know about this news.”

 

“Vatican?? Don’t tell me you just messed with them before coming here??”

 

“Messed!??” Sooyoung laughed, much to Yuri’s annoyance “Please~ I just blew up 1/3 of their headquarter, nothing big at all~”

 

Yeah right!  Yuri mentally thought.

 

“But there is one more thing.” The taller one suddenly got serious “According to the reports, there will be more angels coming to Earth realm this month… All of them… can highly be the Seraphims.”

 

“Se…raphim…??” At the mention of that word, Yuri’s heart was full of pains and sadness as the images of a beautiful brunette with three pairs of white wings started to fill her mind, an angel with the most perfect smile to her. “They’re…coming??”

 

“This is just nothing more but a predict, you don’t need to worry…”

 

“I guess so…”

 

“So then… I’ll leave now..” Sooyoung turned away “By the way, you have something in your eyes…” With that, she walked away, leaving a dump-founded Yuri who tried to clean her tears as soon as possible.

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Old Time

 

 

 

6 a.m, Seoul First Class’s Apartment.

 

 

Yuri let out a sigh as she got up from her bed. Last night, she didn’t have much sleep because of Sooyoung’s news, and she spent all the night thinking about what could happen in this month. As if it was yesterday when she still stayed by her side. A bitter and ghostly smile reached Yuri’s lips as she unconsciously traced the line of the necklace she always wore even when she went to bath. It was the symbol of their promise, their trust, their love for each other, and even if Yuri had tried her best to keep it safe, the necklace was still being damaged by the time…

 

Of course, it has been thousands of years already…

 

Her mind suddenly thought of their happy time together….before it was completely destroyed by that old man…

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What are you doing, baby??” Yuri, in her black knight armor, asked the brunette standing in front of her.

 

“I’m enjoying the wonder of this world…” Her beloved Sooyeon smiled happily, and the knight found herself stunned at that moment.

 

“This place??” She innocently pointed at the green field before their eyes and Sooyeon could only laugh out loud for that. “Sooyeon??”

 

“Babo seobang~ I’m talking about you…” The brunette hugged her from behind. “You are the wonder of this world.”

 

“Then you’re the wonder of Heaven yourself~” Yuri gladly smiled while holding both of Sooyeon’s hands. “There is no one beautiful than you, my love..”

 

“Flatterer..” Her love chuckled, leaning onto her shoulder.

 

“Only to my Sooyeon baby of course…” Yuri lifted Sooyeon’s chin and gave her a peck, which only turned into a heavy passionate kiss seconds later.

 

“Seobang ah~”

 

“Yes??”

 

“Saranghae~” At this, Yuri could only smile in happiness.

 

“Saranghae~ My Sooyeon~”

 

.

.

.

 

 

“Sooyeon..What’s wrong??” Yuri worriedly said as she hugged the crying girl close to her chest, caressing her brown hair in comfort.

 

“Yul…Yul…”

 

“Yes, I’m here…I’m not going anywhere…”

 

Minutes passed and Sooyeon looked up with her clear blue eyes filled with fear and sorrow, which made Yuri’s heart and mind almost went crazy seeing such a pain in those eyes that she loved so much. But she tried to control herself, she couldn’t do anything stupid right now, ‘cause her love needed her.

 

“He..- He doesn’t agree…Yul ah~ He doesn’t!!!” The shorter girl sobbed while Yuri frowned in question.

 

“Sooyeon ah~ Who is he??”

 

“He’s….my…father…” Yuri went stiff at that very moment. Sooyeon was an angel…then her father…was the God himself!! “He said that love between angels and human is forbidden!”

 

“Sooyeon….”

 

“I cant, Yul!! I can’t… I can’t disobey his words, but I also can’t stop loving you!!” The cries were getting louder as tears fell from the angel’s eyes.

 

“Don’t worry…it’ll be alright…I promise…”

 

.

.

.

 

“No!! Please!!!” Yuri’s pain-filled voice echoed in the majestic but cold room. Her eyes stared pleadingly at the man whose face scowled in the scariest way ever. “Don’t hurt her!!”

 

Sooyeon struggled to escape from her fellow Seraphims’ grip on her hands but failed mesirably as Tiffany and Hyoyeon had successfully sealed away her power. The girl could only look at Yuri with fear written in her blue eyes.

 

“Yul!!!”

 

“Silence!!!!” He shouted, and all people glued their attention to him, the High Father or the God. “Venus, did you ever acknowledge your sin?? I can’t imagine that such a Seraphim like you could make this kind of mistake, just like her!!!”

 

“I don’t make any mistakes!!!”

 

“Love between angels and humans is forbidden!!”

 

“Forbidden??” Sooyeon laughed sarcastically “Then why did you give us emotions?? Father?? You should have only reserved that for humans… Why did you ever think of creating angels with emotions!!! If you hadn’t given us feelings, nothing could have happened, including Jupiter’s melancholy and Saturn’s death!!!”

 

BANG!!!!

 

Yuri widened her eyes at the sight of her lover being slapped by the God in a few seconds. The high God gritted his teeth in anger, and even Tiffany could tell that he almost lost his control over his power in those fast seconds.

 

“Don’t you dare, Venus…Don’t you dare…” He yelled “Giving all of you emotions is because I love you!! I want you to know about the beauty of the world I had created!! Not to fall in love with-with a human!!! A girl nonetheless!!!”

 

Once again, Yuri heard Sooyeon’s laughter, what supposed to be very angelic to her, now containing so much hatred in it, along with sadness and sarcasm. And once again, she wondered, if love was a sin, then why God didn’t control it?? Why did he let Sooyeon and her meet?? Why didn’t he prevent her from falling in love with Sooyeon?? And why did he let Sooyeon love her back???

 

Such a beautiful sin…. Such a beautiful lie…

 

“Now I understand…” The hopeless Seraphim’s lips curved into a mocking smirk and her eyes showed nothing but melancholy and disappointment toward her Father “I understand why she left this place… Why she hates you so much… Father… You killed her lover, you killed your own daughter with those hands… and you said that was for this world’s balance!?? Don’t make me laugh!! You’re the nonsensical one here!! If you really want to stop me from loving Yuri, then you need to kill me first!! Because love will never fade or die!!!”

 

“You-You!!!”

 

“I won’t let you hurt her!!!” Finally she couldn’t stand it more, Yuri said with her eyes narrowing at the God.

 

“You lowly human…” The God furrowed, then he looked at Tiffany, nodding his head to signal something, and the Seraphim of Moon could only give both Yuri and Jessica an apologetical look. “Moon, follow the law…” Yuri didn’t understand, why did he look at her like that? Such a hateful glance…

 

“Yul ah~” Jessica screamed, her tears was already falling. Her voice was so full of pain that made Yuri hurt so much. “Yul ah~ Let me go!! I need her!!!” She tried to escape, but they held her back. “No!! Do not hurt her!! Please!! Don’t do it!! Don’t touch her!! Don’t touch my Seobang!!!”

 

Despite all those pain-filled screams, the smallest Seraphim, Sunny stepped closer to her and dragged her motionless body out of that room. Jessica’s yells and begs for Yuri’s life were all she could hear…

 

Babo~ Yuri thought while letting her own tears fall freely to the cold floor. Jessica could have begged for forgiveness from the God, for her own life…But no…She begged for Yuri…And if she could remember correctly, Jessica…no, her Sooyeon…Yes, her Sooyeon had never begged anyone…

 

“I’m sorry…” The angel whispered guiltily.

 

And then….Yuri felt nothing…Everything was black…

 

She….died??

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

“-…Yuri ah~ Are you there?”

 

Yuri snapped out of her thought when she heard the familiar voice of her best friend, well, human best friend of course. She looked at her hand, which was holding her cell phone. Apparently, she had called her friend without knowing it!!

 

“Sorry. I’m just lost in thought...”

 

“It’s okay. Anyway, why did you call me??”

 

“Ah…Um…” Yuri rubbed her head “I called you to….ask you something…Yeah, to ask you something!!”

 

“What is it??”

 

The tanned girl worriedly glanced around her room, only to meet her bar’s table calendar. Then, an idea popped in her mind.

 

“Would you like to come over my bar tonight?? My treat.”

 

“Really??” Her friend laughed, much to her annoyance “Since when you became so kind like that, Kwon Kkab~”

 

“Hey!!!”

 

“Just kidding, of course I’ll come… It isn’t like your kindness will last forever~”

 

“Very funny...” Yuri snorted.

 

“Alright, see you at 8 p.m tonight, Comrade~”

 

“Bye, Kim Dorky~”

 

After Taeyeon ended the call, Yuri let go of her cell phone and slowly sat down. Sighing, she closed her eyes for a bit, as if to make up her mind on something…Then when she opened again. The eyes were a deep color of crimson….

 

 

***************************

 

 

7.30 p.m, 200 meters away from Seoul University.

 

 

People kept glancing back when their eyes laid on a certain blonde, who was walking without caring about people’s stares. You couldn’t blame them at all, for she was too perfect. Long blonde hair that reached her back, white skin and a face could make men and women fell on their knees. But instead of a wide smile people always saw on a pretty girl’s face, this girl, all they could feel from her was a sense of coldness. So cold that made them both want and not want to approach her at the same time. Such a beauty that couldn’t be existed in this plain world. To people, the blonde was a kind of higher being, or you could call, angel.

 

Not knowing to them, the blonde was actually an angel. A Seraphim had to be exact. But what was she doing here?? Jessica Jung also wondered herself.

 

Yes, she had obeyed his order and came to Earth realm this morning. However, she didn’t carry out that order. She just wandered around this place for almost all day.

 

It was strange indeed. Jessica was never interested in anything!! I mean...anything!! She found the scenery of Heaven was just…too plain to her… And Earth realm, there was no thing appealing here, except for… this place….Seoul….The capital of Korea… It was…familiar to her, which made her confused, because she never left the Heaven realm before... Not…once…

 

“Oh my God!!!” Jessica heard a girl shouting “Seohyun will perform at the University!!!”

 

Seohyun???

 

The name was kind of similar to one of her fellow Seraphims, her sister's name. But the Seraphim of Saturn’s name was Joohyun, not Seohyun. A spark of interest made her follow the girl and her friends to the front door of Seoul University, where was holding a Music Festival with many famous artists there.

 

Jessica chose for herself a seat in the corner, which could have a better view of the singers and hide away from people, too. Not that she needed it anyway. Her eyesight was much clearer than humans, and even sitting from very far, she could see the performance clearly. On the stage, DBSK was singing their song “Keep you head down” with excitement.

 

Aren’t that Cherubim U-know and Cherubim Max?? Jessica frowned, at the same time, Yunho flashed her a smile, a smile that only her eyes could see.

 

“Long time no see, Jessica-nim.”

 

“What are you two doing here??”

 

Changmin chuckled mentally, and Jessica just simply ignored the boy.

 

“Seriously, Sica-nim. You forgot that we work at the Law Enforcement Division, did you??”

 

“So you two were assigned to work in Earth realm?? That must be the reason I didn’t see you two at the Assembly at all.”

 

After talking with them, they finished their song then walked away. Of course they also gave her a goodbye before being pulled away by their manager. Suddenly, the lights were turned off, leaving people surprised. Then they were again. This time, a large white piano was placed in the center of the stage. A brunette elegantly walked on the stage with a gentle smile on her lips. People started to clap and cheer. And Jessica even heard them chanting something. Bowing to them, she then sat on the pianist’s chair. Angelic melodies echoed in the air and a sweet voice reached people’s ears.

 

I see you.

The one person in my heart.

I see you, who I longed for so much.

 

Can’t you see me?

Can’t your hear my heart?

I’m right here, I’ll be waiting.

I need it to be you.

Though it hurts, I smile

Though I smile, I cry

I am here at the place where your memories linger

How much more do I have to wait for you to see me?

Don’t you know this earnest heart of mine?

 

Such a nice voice…Wait a minute!!

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes to zoom-in the singer’s face. Brown was immediately replaced by the usual clear blue color.

 

The singer, surprisingly, almost had the same face as Joohyun!!! A divine beauty, except for her age and eyes. They were brown instead of amethyst like Joohyun. And the singer looked a little older than her sister. But she was sure that if Joohyun was still alive, they would look exactly like each other.

 

The Seraphim smiled sadly. It had been 10000 years already and her sadness hadn’t disappeared yet. She felt both of Yoona and Joohyun deserved a happy ending like those humans’ fairy tales. But life was a mischief itself and her father, the God, wasn’t a reasonable one. A beautiful love was destroyed by the so-called righteousness and justice. Such a bitter end, for kind persons. She understood why Yoona left aftermath. Living in a place where your happy memories and your most hated person existed at the same time wasn’t something Yoona and even Jessica herself would accept easily.

 

Why did he need to take away Joohyun’s life?? Why didn’t he punish Yoona?? They remained a mystery to her.

 

Jessica quickly stopped all her thoughts and focused on the song, which she found herself taking quite nicely.

 

 

Can’t you see me?
 
Can’t your hear my heart?
 
I’m right here, I’ll be waiting.
 
I need it to be you.
 
Though it hurts, I smile.
 
Though I smile, I cry.
 
I am here at the place where your memories linger.
 
Those hands that softly touched me.
 
That warm smile toward me.
 
The love that made even tears so beautiful.
 
My heart is still the same.
 
I need it to be you.
 
I will stand right here.
 
Even if time passes, even if tears fall.
 
I will wait only for you.
 
Though it hurts, I smile.
 
Though I smile, I cry.
 
I am here at the place where your memories linger.
 
 
 

Pressing the keyboard to make heavenly sounds, Seohyun was too concentrated on her performance to notice the PD’s teasing smirk behind the curtain with a certain Choding. The song ended and the audiences clapped their hands together, making the brunette smile widely at them.

 

“She sings very well, doesn’t she?” Another voice said. Seohyun and the audiences looked around in confusion.

 

The head light pointed at a small spot in the center of the crowd. There, a girl cladded in a simple white shirt and jeans was standing, a smile could be seen on her pretty face as the girl walked ahead to the stage. People could spot a surprised and happy look in the young singer’s brown eyes. Seohyun’s cheeks colored a little when she finally regconized who the person was… Her only love in this world and also, her seobang, Im Yoona. All of them except for Yoona was startled by the sudden “Wedding March” song.  After reaching the stage and stood face to face with her lover. Yoona gave Seohyun’s hand a squeeze, smiling lovingly at the girl’s confusion.

 

“What are you doing here, Yoongie??” She whispered so people couldn’t hear them.

 

“To celebrate….” Instead of turning off her micro, Yoona spoke louder to let everyone hear her words clearly “Our first five weeks as seobang and yeobo, of course. Happy aniversary, Hyunie ah~” She kissed her cheek.

 

“WAHHHHH!!!”

 

People went crazy when the older girl announced her intention. A lot of them were Yoonhyun shippers and they cheered excitedly seeing their idols being lovey-dovey to each other. The couple then looked at the crowd, waving their hands at their fans in embarassment. Well, only Seohyun did, her Yoongie was just too happy to be shy about their PDA.

 

“Thank you~”

 

Yoona led her Hyunie away after bowing to their fans. At the same time, in the audience’s seat, Jessica’s eyebrows knitted together, shaking her head lightly as she saw the whole “I-don’t-care-people-are-looking-at-us” PDA of a certain person. Honestly, how could that Im girl be so natural about that!?? Didn’t she know that they were standing in front of many people!?? Aigoo~

 

“Aish~ Im Yoona, can you be more obvious like that??”

 

Still, she smiled gently. It seemed like Yoona’s life here wasn’t as bad as she had thought. Moreover, the Seraphim of Jupiter looked happier than the last time she met her, which was about 10000 years ago. Connected Yoona’s happiness and the Joohyun look-alike girl, Jessica could tell that something had happened. Something was so miraculous…

 

Time to investigate~

 

Within a second, the blonde disapperaed, as if she had never gone here.

 

At a corner of the University, Yoona and Seohyun were having a walk under the moon.

 

“I cant believe you, Yoongie. Why didn’t you tell me about that!??” Seohyun faked her anger, crossing her arms.

 

“I just wanted to give you a surprise…” Yoona pouted “Besides, it’s my mission after all.”

 

“Mission??”

 

“Yeah, WGM’s mission. I need to attend your performance~” She handed Seohyun the mission’s paper. “It’s not like I want you to be angry~” With that, Seraphim Jupiter used her famous “fake crying” technique and once more time, successfully fooled her wife.

 

“Yoongie ah~ Don’t cry, I’m sorry~” Seohyun patted the “crying” girl’s head.

 

“I need an “apologize” gift.” Im Choding secretly grinned.

 

“Okay, what you want??” Seohyun promptly swallowed in nervousness.

 

The Choding smiled evilly at the poor girl “A…..~”

 

CHU-!!

 

Yoona pecked her lover on the lips, leaving the latter stunned for a moment before hitting her shoulder slightly.

 

“Yoong!!!”

 

Yoona just laughed at Seohyun’s glare.

 

“You’re having a good time teasing me, arent you??”

 

“Seriously, you should look at your face, Hyunie. You’re too cute for your own good~”

 

Ignoring the staff’s stares and murmurs, the smiling girl pulled Seohyun into an embrace, slowly caressing her brown hair in loving manner. Seohyun closed her eyes to feel Yoona’s gentle touch on her hair. Oh, how much she loved her doing that… It was one of Yoona’s own ways to make her feel comfortable whenever she was stressed or sad. Just how did she capture such a nice and beautiful angel’s eyes?? Seohyun thanked the God for letting Yoona come to her side, for letting her to love and be loved by Yoona. She was the one who pulled her away from the pool of loneliness she always felt. She still remembered the time they first met, even though being stained by blood, her Yoongie was so perfect. Her charming smile, her golden doe eyes, her brown hair,…everything…. They had attracted Seohyun ever since her eyes first laid on their owner. Such a divine creature… such a beautiful angel….her lover…her Yoongie…

 

“Yoong ah~ Saranghae~”

 

Yoona was surprised with the sudden confession but she replied back anyway.

 

“Saranghae~ Hyunie…”

 

Suddenly, Yoona’s eyebrows knitted into a frown. She slightly pushed Seohyun away, much to the latter’s surprise.

 

“Yoongie??”

 

“……….”
 

CLAP-CLAP!!

 

“Your instinct’s still as good as ever, Yoona ah~”

 

“Sica…unnie??”

 

The blonde angel’s lips curved into a rare small smile, titling her head to the side. Her blue eyes appeared a gleam of tenderness as they looked at the couple. Seohyun bowed to the blonde then tugged Yoona’s sleeve with confusion in her eyes.

 

“Oh, this is….my sister…Jessica Jung unnie… Unnie, this is Seo Joohyun, my wife…”

 

Sister?? That mean!??

 

“You are….an angel??” Whispered Seohyun.

 

Jessica nodded her head but gave Yoona a confused stare, as if she was trying to figure out something.

 

 

“She doesn’t….remember??” Asked mentally Sica.

 

“No…she doesn’t…” Yoona sighed.

 

“I see…”

 

 

Jessica flashed a smile to the youngest one “Nice to meet you, Seohyun.” Again.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Jessica unnie…” Weird, she also looks very familiar…

 

“We should find somewhere to talk…this place is not…very suitable right now…” Said Yoona while glancing around.

 

Both Sica and Seohyun nodded in agreement before walking with Yoona to the parking lot behind the building.

 

“What about SONE Bar??” At this, Seohyun immediately slapped Yoona’s shoulder “Ouch!! What was that for, Hyunie!??”

 

“Can’t we just go to a coffee shop instead!?”

 

“Oh come on Hyunie~” Her lover whined like a child “Just today~”

 

Couldn’t stand seeing Yoona behaving like that, Seohyun could only give in.

 

“Alright… Just today, okay??”

 

“Yeah, Hyunie is the best!!”

 

 

 

“Yoongie ah~ You are so whipped, just like old time~”

 

“Unnie!!!”

 

 

*****************************

 

 

At the same time, outside SONE Bar.

 

 

“What is this place??” Asked Sunny as she pointed at the building in front of her eyes.

 

“It’s a bar!!” Hyoyeon shouted cheerfully.

 

“Why do we need to go there??”

 

“To have fun of course!!! I mean after all those meetings with him, I need something to relax, and this place…” She outstretched both of her hands “is the perfect place for me to show off my skills!!!”

 

“Oh dear…”

 

“Just come with me, there’s nothing to scare!”

 

“I don’t scare!!!”

 

“Yeah right!!!” With that, Hyoyeon went into the place and left a dumbstruck Sunny outside.

 

“Yah!! Kim Hyoyeon!! Wait for me!!!”