Their Plan???

Snow Rain Mythology

 

Woohoo, today is my birthday, oh yeah!!! I'm going to post this tomorrow but knowing me, I'd like to go out for a very long time!!! Anyway, hehe, enjoy this chapter everyone!!

 

@Juno: Really?? You're Viet, too?? Nice to meet you, I'm Fate :)) Your name sounds familiar, do you have account on Soshivn?? By the way, "ăn Tết vui vẻ" nghe =)) (Why did I use Vietnamese =))))))))

 

 

 


 

 

 

Choi Sooyoung was having a pleasant dinner at a restaurant near SONE Bar. After a fight with those stupid priests, she really needed time to enjoy her only hobby, eating~ But honestly; priests these days were just too plain and weak to entertain her. Aish~ Did the Vatican need people so desperately that they accepted those losers??

 

“No fun~”

 

She took another piece of beef steak, chewing slowly as she looked at the scenery outside. A very nice night, enough to start another conflict with the Church again. Her eyes wandered then caught a glimpse of a girl leaving SONE Bar. For a moment, Sooyoung thought she almost choked on all the food in .

 

Is that….. Seraphim Venus??

 

“She looks different… totally different…” Sooyoung murmured, continuing her dinner but with eyes gluing to the form of the blonde haired angel. After the figure faded, out of her vision, Sooyoung smirked in interest when she felt there was also someone watching Venus, along with her. And that person was no other than her “best friend”, Kwon Yuri. She suddenly had the feeling of viewing a romance movie, when the lovers were close to each other; however, they didn’t realize that. Cliché~

 

“Aish, such a drama queen~” She turned away “Another beef steak, please!!!”

 

“Coming!!!”

 

 

Chapter 4

 

Their Plan??

 

 

 

SONE BAR, 9. 25 PM.

 

 

 

Inside the VIP room, after Jessica’s departure, the Yoonhyun couple didn’t go home right away. They chose to stay there for some alone time, of course with the curtains were closed. Sitting on her seobang’s laps, Seohyun sighed slightly as she wrapped her arms around Yoona’s neck in a loving embrace, closing her eyes as if she was sleeping. Yoona, on the other hand, hugged the brunette’s waist, whispering words of comfort to her beloved. Time like this was rare and precious to them, ‘because they would be very busy with their work. Yoona, as an angel, surely wouldn’t be tired, but Seohyun was different, she sometimes could exhaust herself easily due to the stress. Yoona was worried, she had once time argued with the manager of her Hyunie but the girl just shrugged it off.

 

“Sleepy??” She asked, smiling at her wife.

 

“No… just a little tired…”

 

“Should we go home now??”

 

Seohyun shook her head, meekly cupping Yoona’s cheeks in response. Their eyes stared deeply at each other; the older brunette could feel her lover’s breathing on her face, as light as the wind itself. Caressing those chubby cheeks, her “brown-turned-golden” orbs appeared a gleam of gentleness; hands started to tighten and added more pressure to the one she was holding, pulling her closer to the angel. She traced the line of Seohyun’s lips.

 

Such kissable lips. She thought while leaning closer.

 

Lips met lips in a simple touch, full of love and careness, just like their love for each other. Innocent and Pure love coming from the deepest of their hearts, their emotions.

 

By the time Yoona realized, that simple kiss had turned into a heavy make out session, which, this time, filled with their need of being close to their loves. She sweated, knowing that if this continued to go on, she would surely ravish the younger girl without any mercy.

 

“Hy-!!” Her words were stopped by the feeling of Seohyun nipping her lower lip in-in…hunger!!!

 

“Yoong ah~” She whispered in low tone.

 

So-So y!!

 

“Love me….”

 

Wait!! Is Hyunie seducing me!?? My Innocent Hyunie, Seduce!??

 

Yoona instantly spotted the glasses on the table, and if she remembered correctly, when Jessica-unnie left, she had called for more red wine. Hyunie only drank a glass of orange juice. She couldn’t have got-!! Oh no…

 

Don’t tell me she drank my wine!??

 

“Yoongie, you don’t love me??” Seohyun pouted, making the poor angel desperately try to keep her erted side under control.

 

“W-What are you saying!?? Of course I love you!!”

 

“Liar~” The brunette said in a sing-song voice “I saw you acting lovey-dovey with that Jang Geun Suk guy!!!”

 

Oh my Gee!!

 

“Aigoo, Hyunie ah~ It’s just an act!!”

 

“Really!??”

 

“Really!!!”

 

“Then… I’m glad~” The girl smiled dorkily, earning her a gasp from Yoona for she’d never seen this kind of behaviors before.

 

Yoona sighed in relief, but her luck didn’t last long when her wife started the conversation again, with the most seducing sentence she’d ever heard from her.

 

“Yoongie ah~ Eat me~”

 

The Seraphim of Jupiter immediately gushed out all of the wine she was drinking at the moment, and Seohyun wrinkled at the sight.

 

“Ew~”

 

“S-Sorry!!” Yoona reached out for a napkin, but her Hyunie was faster. The girl took the napkin on the table then faced Yoona, slowly cleaning the red trail of wine. The young singer didn’t know that her action had begun to make her seobang go crazy over her beauty. The latter eyed her wife in a dazed look, completely being dazzled by the young Seo Joohyun, whom she loved with all her heart.

 

“Done!” Seohyun said happily but Yoona didn’t hear that, she only saw Hyun’s “delicious” lips. “Yoongie?? Are you o-!!”

 

Once more time, Yoona gave in. Her lips crashed against Seohyun’s soft ones, nipping them like her favorite piece of candy. Hyun could only moan and let her lover do whatever she wanted, she was just too dizzy to notice the older girl had started to undo the buttons of her shirt, revealing a clear sight of her cleavage.

 

Red Bra… Totally y to the Max!

 

Yoona smirked and continued her battle of domination, she could hear clearly the heartbeats of her Hyunie, pounding so fast and strong… Such amazing melodies. Seohyun was also having a hard time to control her breathe, this was too much aggressive, too… perfect for her, so instead of leaving Yoona’s lips, she wrapped her arms around her beloved’s neck, minimizing their distance into zero.

 

Lust… Passion… Need… Love….

 

They were experiencing those feelings. They needed it, they needed each other.

 

Yoona pushed Seohyun down with their lips still connected. The latter’s shirt had completely gone, lying as a piece of useless cloth. Now, Seohyun was half , her higher part was exposed in the cold air, leaving Yoona stunned for a moment.

 

“You’re beautiful…” Although, the angel always said that to her, but Seohyun only felt proud of it in this situation.

 

Seraphim Jupiter stopped her assault and looked at the brunette, her eyes beamed with sparks of delight. This girl, her lover, even though she had reincarnated, the way she looked at her would always fill with love, so warm and ardent, enough to burn her with the flame of affection.

 

“Thank you, Hyunie…” Tears fell freely now.

 

Thank you for being alive, for me to love and be loved by you……again…

 

Seohyun was panting heavily when she heard those words, a smile formed on her lips as she felt drops of water on her face. Reaching for her lover’s cheek with her fingers, the ex-angel used her one of her elbow to prop her body up, kissing away those crystal-like tears and staring deeply at the golden orbs she loved so much.

 

“I should be the one to thank… my angel…..”

 

The older brunette was going to say something more; however, she felt something with strong magical energy nearby… Not angel… But the dark power of demons themselves. Yoona jerked back, widening her eyes and at the same time, startling her Hyunie.

 

I’m not that unlucky, right??

 

“Something wrong?? Yoongie??” Without any words, Yoona cradled a half- Seohyun, much to her surprise and embarrassment of only wearing her jeans and bra “Yoong!??”

 

“We need to get out here…fast…” The former bit her lips, turning her head around as if she was trying to find out their enemy’s location. “This place is dangerous now.”

 

“What about your car??”

 

“Leave it here, I’m not risking your life because of something like cars.” This is the first time Seohyun heard Yoona speaking with such a serious voice, different from her normal cute one. It sounded so….. nostalgic??

 

Not again~

 

“Then how are we going to get out??”

 

“Of course….” Yoona smiled “by this~” Three pairs of white wings emerged from her back, brightening the room with their presence and the golden light surrounded the wings as a protective shield.

 

Seohyun didn’t have time to say any words, for Yoona looked rather torn…

 

“No… I shouldn’t use my wings; they’ll attract more attention for sure…” She shook her head “Teleport would be the only option…”

 

“Teleport!??”

 

“Yeah, right now!” A golden magic hexagram with symbols and languages of the Mystic world was painted on the floor of the room, ready to bring them out. “….I call you, light of-!!!” Yoona was focusing on the spell when she received a sudden hit on her right arm and lowered her head to face the girl who just smacked her.

 

“What was that for, Hyunie!??”

 

Seohyun, with shades of red appeared on her face, spoke with embarrassment and anger in her voice “My shirt!!”

 

“Your shirt??” Yoona titled her head in question, then she spotted something on the floor, something…white…

 

Isn’t that Hyunie’s-!??

 

The angel was in daze for a moment before starting to laugh out loud, depsite the stare Seohyun was giving her. She then glanced at the shirt, lifting and bring it to her by using her angelic power. Smiling apologetically to the girl, Yoona gave her the shirt. Seohyun tried to wear it as soon as she got it from Yoona. Finally, they were all ready to leave.

 

Once again, the symbol reappeared, surrouding them with golden light. Seohyun slightly closed her eyes and Yoona continued to hold her gaze to the younger one, obviously softening when she buried her nose to Seohyun’s long brown hair. The latter’s hair held a scent of lavender, a kind of flower that Yoona herself loved so much, for it reminded her of her lover…

 

“Saranghae…”

 

Seohyun heard a faint whisper, but she soon lost her hearing due to the teleport.

 

 

.

.

.

 

“The signal is getting smaller… She’s trying to run away, leader!!” In the darkness, an ugly creature shouted, earning attention from the others. Another demon, bigger than the rest, wrinkled in anger. “Leader, she disappears!!!!!”

 

“WHAT!!! Sealing the area right now, we must catch her!!!!!”

 

The demon gritted his teeth, there was no way he was going to let her escapse like that, not when his life depended on her capture.

 

.

.

.

 

Kim taeyeon frowned slightly when she heard the employees said Yuri had gone home minutes ago. Biting her lips in frutration, Taeyeon mentally reminded to teach that Kkab a lesson for such a prank like this! Ready to send her girlfreind a apologize, she noticed something wrong.

 

“Miyoung??” Taeyeon worriedly shook the said girl’s shoulder, who looked like she was spacing out at the moment.

 

“Wait for me… I have to go to the toilet~” With that, she promptly stood up, running away and leaving a gasping Taeyeon behind.

 

Scratching her cheek, Taeyeon suddenly felt a vibration in her pants’ left pocket.

 

The Paladin Compass, but it’s only active when!!!!

 

“Oh no!!!”

 

.

.

.

 

 

“Hum… A bunch of demons… What’s their plan…?” Hyoyeon said while crossing her arms lazily and received a grunt from her comrade. “What??”

 

“It’s not usual for them to appear in such places like this… And don’t they feel our presence… or……”

 

“You mean… they’re on a mission???” Neptune grinned, as if this was a very interesting to see. “Aishh~ Time to kick their butts!!!”

 

The Seraphim of Sun threw her a glance of disbelief “When did you start to use that kind of words??”

 

“Ah~ A long time ago~” A distant look danced in those green orbs, beaming so sadly.

 

.

.

.

 

Tiffany, with her power, quickly reached the demons before anyone else. Seriousness painted on her face, normal brown eyes turned into bright burgundy color. She was kind of annoyed right now, her time of being with Taetae was interrupted by those demons. For God’s sake, why couldn’t they appear later!?? Not to mention they were just a bunch of weak demons, she didn’t even need her armor to protect herself!! Well, it only applied to her and her fellow Seraphim anyway~ ‘cause the ones in front of her were the High-Class Demons, as in the strongest of the Demons!

 

“Leader!!! It’s the White Wings!!!”

 

White Wings were what they called her and her fellow angels. Such a cute name, but at the same time, not!

 

“Unholy creatures, prepare for your purification!!”

 

In the cold air, three pairs of white wings outstrecthed, brightening the night with their presence. Like a storm, their light swallowed the whole place, blinding the creatures of darkness. Majestic, that was all they could say about those white wings. Burgundy eyes held no mercy for the roots of evilness, narrowing with hatred, no longer the same brown orbs people would see from her. Lips curved down, already whispering the prayers which had been taught to her ever since she was born.

 

In her hand, pink light surrounded, creating something in it, something sharp enough to tear off those demons’ heads with a simple swing. The Sword of Light, Claiomh Solais, being used by the Seraphim of Moonlight herself. Such a beautiful combination…

 

As quick as the wind itself, Claiomh Solais made a swing, creating many arrows of light and shot them. With only that, she destroyed 2/3 of the demons. The demons backdown, eyes gleamed with fear for the one before them.

 

“Retreat!!!” The leader yelled and turned away, running toward the brighter part of the street.

 

“Foolish demons.” Tiffany narrowed her eyes when she noticed they were heading to a crowded part of the area. “Not so fast!!” Spreading her wings, the angel followed them with ease.

 

“Barrier!!!” With her command, a pink circle was painted on the ground, growing bigger every seconds, then turned into a very big globe and successfully cut down the exit, also, preventing people from seeing them.

 

The demons stood like statues, not really wanting to face her at any time. And the Seraphim just stopped to walk to them. Her heels made scary sounds as she came closer and closer. The angel then titled her head, her sword was already at the throat of one demon, the leader himself.

 

With those six wings and abnormal burgundy for an angel, he knew that she wasn’t a normal White Wings. Definitely not!! There was no White Wings could take down 2/3 of his squad with just a swing of sword!! That angel, she held so much power in her, such power that could send them to oblivion easily!!! Just what was she!!!?? An angel or a DEVIL herself!!!

 

Little did he know, Tiffany Hwang was the Seraphim of Moon. That meaned she could use most of her power at nights, and reached the top when there was the moon. She was the perfect angel of Light, an angel that couldn’t be overpowered easily.

 

“Surrender, demons…” Her voice got colder, still couldn’t believe that her good time with her Taetae was interrupted by them. “What’s your plan?? Why did you come here!!??”

 

“……..”

 

“You’d better talk, for you wouldn’t get away without being divided into 2…”

 

“NO!! Please!! Be mercy!!!”

 

“Mercy??” Tiffany smiled sarcastically “I wonder if you have any mercy for the ones you’re going to harm??” Her eyes saddened at the thought.

 

“No!! We’ll tell you about the plan!!!”

 

“Speak!!”

 

“Our plan is to-!!!” His words didn’t finish when he and the rest were suddenly swallowed by a strange black fire. Luckily, Tiffany had dodged it in time.

 

“Who’s there!!??” But there was no answer. Tiffany sighed as she didn’t feel the presence of that person anymore… “Just what’s this??” She turned Claiomh Solais into its Seal Form, the Cross of Moon and wore it around her neck as a necklace.

 

A throbbing pain hit her head, then she looked down, her left hand, in those mere seconds, she had carelessly left her hand burned by that black flame. The angel knew this was not a normal kind of flame, there was no flame could have that color and damage her hand like that.

 

Out of blue, a thin layer of ice surrouded her left hand, and Tiffany was left surprised for a moment before turning her head to look at the one healing her hand. Her burgundy orbs met sapphire blue eyes, as deep as the ocean itself, such beautiful eyes…

 

“Sica….” The voice was faint, holding so much emotions in them. But instead, Seraphim Venus kept her cold expression, the gaze remained emotionless, so cold that if it could, it would froze many people. “Thank…you…”

 

Jessica Jung didn’t answer, all she did was turning away, disappeared in a flash of light.

 

“And…I’m sorry…”

 

 

 

 

“Tsk tsk~ We’re late… again…” Hyoyeon scowled as she looked at Tiffany down there.

 

She and Sunny were standing on the rooftop of a building nearby, observing the whole actions beneath. But even they couldn’t spot who was the person killed those demons. There still existed someone as strong as them, the Seraphim?? Not counting the God, then the only one left was… the Devil…

 

“Let’s go… There’s nothing here…” Said Sunny, lazily running a hand through her her, amber eyes clearly showed her disinterest to the scene of Moon and Venus. Just right then, she felt the presence of someone else… The......girlfriend of Moon??

 

Yes, indeed. Kim Taeyeon was hiding behind a wall. She was late more than 30 minutes to find her girlfriend but in vain. The said girl must have a very bad stomachache to stay in the toilet a very long time (oh, Taengoo ah~ You’re so dense~) so she decided to solve this problem before she came back. As a Paladin, Taeyeon’s job was to defeat and “purify” any evilness in this world and unfortunately, there was one today.

 

With her height and child-like face, people underestimated Kim Taeyeon, but anyone who had worked with her, could tell that the girl was an ace!! Her techniques and her skills were mastered already, and they couldn’t deny that her elemental power, wing, had reached the higest lever, of all the Paladins. She wouldn’t be called Hermes for nothing! Although, she was a byuntae, and not to mention, a very dorky girl.

 

It seemed like today wasn’t a lucky day to her. Not only her date was bothered, she also missed the demons. There was no one here, not even one!!

 

They must have run away… Aish!!!

 

Clencing her hands, Taeyeon pouted, leaving the area… However, she didn’t notice Tiffany’s hiding figure behind another wall, just like her.

 

 

“Interesting~” Sunny titled her head.

 

“That short head broke through the Barrier or Moon’s hiding from her girlfriend??” Hyoyeon showed a gleam of humor.

 

“Both of them…” She smirked.

 

“There’s no normal human can go inside such a high- class barrier like that…” Neptune rubbed her chin “Definitely not a normal one… That shortie is one of the Chosen??”

 

“Maybe~”

 

The Chosen were those humans that were selected to inherit a particular power of the Nature. They were like… lowest class of angel… but with mortal bodies. They were the ones protecting the Human realm on the God’s behalf, most of them usually worked for the High Church – Vatican. Still, there were some remained their normal lives…or even, turned into evil…which was a waste to Hyoyeon…giving them such power…

 

“But I’m more interested in another person…” Seraphim Sun’s eyes never left Tiffany’s form.

 

.

.

.

 

Im – Seo  Residence, 9. 50 PM

 

The Living room

 

 

 

Yoona finally sighed in relief when she set her feet on the floor of her house. She was worried that they would be stopped on their way home but at last, they were safe. Looking at the sleeping girl in her arms, the angel let out a small chuckle and kissed Seohyun’s forehead softly, heading to their bedroom. Putting the said girl on their bed, Yoona hesitated between giving her wife something to prevent her hangover and letting her sleep. In the end, seeing her wife’s cute sleeping face made the actress keep it like before… But then, she spotted something…

 

What's about her clothes??

 

Sweats trailed along her tempers to her cheeks, an embarassing look appeared on her face… To tell the truth, even though they had already... well,… seen each other’s body… Yoona still felt very shy… It wasn’t like she was disgusted by Seohyun… Not even in a million years… but to her…the girl remained an innocent angel…a very innocent angel, and she couldn’t destroy that innocence…

 

What should she do!?? Aish!! Leaving her in those clothes wasn’t good at all. If only she could use magic.

 

Eh?? Why did I forget it!! I’m an angel for Heaven’s sake!!

 

Slightly hitting her head for forgetting something like that, with a quick flick of her hand, Seohyun’s jeans and shirt were replaced by her favorite Keroro pajama.

 

She looks so cute~ Yoona mentally squealed when she saw that.

 

The angel then tiredly laid on the matress, hugging the sleeping girl close to her. Yoona couldn’t help but feel happy with everything she had now… A normal life… A normal job and a very very very wonderful wife… She needed nothing more, just a little simple life with her lover… that was all…

 

However, Jessica’s words had left a doubt in her, and at the same time, fear… They were looking for her… He was looking for her and Yoona didn’t want to return that… that…Hell!! If it was alright, she would trade her power and immortality for this… But that wasn’t the case… In her head, those memories still lingered and sometimes brought pains to her… Memories of her beloved’s death…

 

.

.

.

 

At the same time, Seoul’s First Class Apartment.

 

Second Floor, Apartment number 21.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked slowly to her apartment with a heavy heart. Her tears had already cried up and her eyes had turned red. Sighing heavily, she stood in front of her house, leaning her forehead on the front door for a moment to keep her headached down. She bet Taeyeon was furious now but she really didn’t have the mood to sit there and talk. So she left the bar earlier…

 

Pulling out her keys, Yuri opened the door of her house. And at that very time, a person walked pass her, to the apartment next to hers. Yuri was surprised, ‘cause for a long time, there was no one hired that one. The Apartment number 22. Deciding not to be rude, she turned around to face the newcomer when her eyes met those blue eyes… Again!!!

 

“You’re…!!??”

 

OMGEE!!

 

The blonde haired girl also surprised with her presence, her cold expression changed into a dazed one.

 

Suddenly, Yuri had the feeling that her life would never stay normal… anymore…