A Ghost...

Christmas Phantom (Completed!)

As Myungsoo search for Jiyeon and Hyunwoo, Myungsoo bumped into someone unfamiliar to him. He was confused and shock that feels like there’s something wrong until he heard its voice.

“Why you’re here?” a sheepish sweet voice asks.

“I’m just—“

Myungsoo was stopped as he heard and saw his best friend.

“Myungsoo!” shouted by Hyunwoo irritated waiting outside the gate’s house.

“Hyunwoo! Come in! Come in!” Myungsoo replied.

Jiyeon and Hyunwoo came in and as they came in, the girl in front of Myungsoo start to frown.

She was mad and confused of what Myungsoo did. She was still wondering whether she’ll shout them and harsh them.

“This pabo~ aish…” she thought.

“Why you did that?” she asks frankly.

“Because I want you to meet them so that we can ask for permission in a genuine way for you to agree that we can stay here” Myungsoo replied happily.

Then Jiyeon shouted back to Myungsoo.

“How you find this awesome house?” Jiyeon ask surprisingly.

“Uhm. Nothing, I just discover it” he replied. “By the way, I would like to introduce the owner of this house! Yeah, the real owner so that we can asks her if we can stay here” he added happily.

Jiyeon and Hyunwoo look at each other first then smiled widely.

“Sure!” they replied in unison.

“Where is she?” Hyunwoo ask excitedly.

Myungsoo smiled back while wondering…

“Are they meek or something?” he thought…

“Guys, hello! She’s here!” he pointed the girl in front of him. “This little girl is the owner! It’s her!” Myungsoo replied distraught.

On the other hand, Jiyeon and Hyunwoo just look at each other and burst out into laughter.

“So funny Myungsoo-ah!” Jiyeon replied while choaking.

However, Myungsoo frowned and look at the girl in front of him.

“Yah! Tell them you’re the owner little kid!” he shouted.

Then Jiyeon start to laugh hardly again and again.

“So pathetic, are you crazy Myungsoo? There’s no one here except for the three of us duh…” Jiyeon protested.

“Yah! I’m not Jiyeon… I’m telling the truth… Are you—“

Myungsoo was stopped when the little girl infront of him came closer to his ear and whisper…

“I’m A Ghost…”

 

A/N:

I'm sorry guys, I updated shortly again. I just can't make it longer and longer for I might cause some trouble again. hhe..

I'm so sorry. Happy reading and thanks Readres and Subbies. S-A-R-A-N-G-H-A-E <3