Meet the stranger part 2

Christmas Phantom (Completed!)

Hyunwoo and Jiyeon remained at the first floor while Myungsoo left them already for about an hour.
Hyunwoo can't help but to ask curiously.

"What do you think of Myungsoo?" Hyunwoo ask seriously.
"Don't worry he will be fine. He's just adjusting" Jiyeon replied with a sincere smile however, Hyunwoo
just gave her a serious look then sighed.

"It's not what I mean Jiyeonnie." Hyunwoo murmured.
"Do you have something to say Hyunwoo-ssi?" Jiyeon ask sweetly then Hyunwoo just gave her an okay- look.

While Jiyeon and Hyunwoo are still in uneasy talk, Myungsoo suddenly appear with a huge smile on his face
that awhile ago, irritated.

"Myung!" Jiyeon shouted.
"Yeonnie, let's go and eat! I'm so hungry now" Myungsoo replied while pouting.
"Eh?" Jiyeon surprisingly ask. "But awhile ago--" she continued then look at Hyunwoo wondering
"Let's go!" Myungsoo yawn while dragging Hyunwoo.
"Hyung!" Hyunwoo yelled then pulled his wrist that made Myungsoo felt disappointed.
"What's the matter Hyunwoo?" Myungsoo ask sadly
"I don't want to eat. Invite Jiyeon instead" Hyunwoo protested and leave the two dumbfounded.
"What's going on with that guy?' Jiyeon ask herself when Myungsoo suddenly held her arms and drag her happily.
"Let's eat together!" Myungsoo says while singing happily.
"But-" Jiyeon want to escaped from Myungsoo's grisp but failed.

Hyunwoo's POV

Have fun Jiyeonnie. I will be overwhelmed if you're having fun. I'm not sad nor happy instead I'm contented.

I walk to the 3 rooms here at this house. I check it and seen nothing but just a frame. A frame with a picture of a happy family.
It seems that the owner is happy and I can't see any darkness around it. I took it outside of the room and put it at the sala.I try to clean the whole house and put any decorations that I could put on it. It's nearly to celebrate Christmas Day and as I passed by at the small lobby, I saw a white Christmas tree. It's big but a little bit old. I wash it up and try to search for the stuffs for it. I fortunately found it and I decorated the huge tree. It's awesome and looks new! It's cute and simple. I look for any box when I saw my bag that contains:

  • 300ml mineral water
  • 4 tshirts
  • 2 polos
  • 4 pants
  • 1 scarf
  • and and album


I take it off when I contact with my album that I made two years ago. This album is the best of all because it contains me, my family, Myungsoo and Jiyeon's picture. As I open it, the first picture I saw is the picture of myself together with Jiyeon three years ago.

I felt my tears falling from my eyes. I try to wipe it off but then, I fail. I try to smile when I asuddenly mourn. I like her ever since I met her but I'm too shy to tell her and as I introduce her to my friend Myungsoo, I already knew that they meant for each other and they are totally perfect match! As I am ready to close my album, someone whispered on me. It was soft voice but it really chills me.
END OF POV

"Stop crying. I hate to see people crying" a soft voice weep.
Hyunwoo was stopped and try to look at the back but saw nothing. He tries to get up and go back from his senses when another voice spoke on his back.

"Tell her! You sheepish guy! How would you know that she likes that jerk?" it says.
"Yah! Where are you?!?!" Hyunwoo ask creepy.
"I'm here!" it responds while holding the album that Hyunwoo putted on the couch.
Instead of running or stunted, Hyunwoo remained calm and sit at the couch again.
"Are you the owner?" He ask.
"No, but maybe now it's a Yes!" it replied waggish.
"Okay" Hyunwoo sighed.
"Be honest! of your feelings" the first soft voice says convincing. "I'm the real owner, I'm Lauren Lunde" she continued.
"Oh, nice to meet you Lauren." Hyunwoo strained smiled. "I can't." he continued.
"Why!??!!??" they ask in unison.
"Because... I don't want to lose a best friend just because I admitted that I'm in love with her" Hyunwoo replied hesitantly while trying to smile.

A/N:

Another update :)