LAST...

Christmas Phantom (Completed!)

Myungsoo and Jiyeon goes to the grocery stores to buy their basic needs like clothings and food, while on their way, they bumped to a an ahjussi (older man); around 50's, wearing black coat, black cap, white shirt and black jeans. Jiyeon felt sorry because the ahjussi's food; burger, thrown up and was shoot in the trashcan nearby the hallway. Jiyeon guessed that the ahjussi was a beggar, thus, Jiyeon offered him to eat but the ahjussi declined her.

"I can live without foods and drinks, but I cannot live without a house to live on, my dear" The ahjussi says in dismay.

"Oh... you want a house to live on?" Myungsoo replied sarcastically. "You can't just ask---" 

"You may stay with us ahjussi" Jiyeon interrupted and give Myungsoo an assured smile.

Jiyeon murmured to Myungsoo "He looks pale and sad, we suppose to help when someone needed one, also, it's not our house so, I guess as indulgence to the owner, we may help others too" 

However, Myungsoo just roll his eyes and said, "You'll regret the day you disobeyed me" 

Months passed by, the ahjussi together with the three youths became closely together while Lauren and Mason doesn't showed up anymore, even to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo, in disappointment, thought that it's just an imagination; the worst one. Hyunwoo also decided not to interfere to Jiyeon's life and so, both Jiyeon and Hyunwoo became awkward to each other till Myungsoo decided to let Hyunwoo have time for Jiyeon; and vice versa.

The three young youths became close with the ahjussi, he became the father of the three. He teaches them about life; the real life. He encourages the three to go back to where they came from, except for Myungsoo.

After 2 years,

Myungsoo hears someone murmured to his ears.

"YOU BETTER GO AND LEAVE THIS HOUSE!"

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"GO WITH YOUR FRIENDS"

A while ago...,

Hyunwoo while cooking, Jiyeon appeared near him.

"WOAH! It smells good huh..." Jiyeon smiled.

"Really? It's the first time that you praise me yeonnie."

"Really? Aww, my bad. Did I disappoint you for two years we've been together?"

"Perhaps" Hyunwoo replied. He looks at Jiyeon who seems sad. "Just kidding, don't take it seriously ha ha!" Hyunwoo added.

"It's alright, I knew that" Jiyeon replied looking at Hyunwoo and suddenly give him a back hug.

Meanwhile, 

Myungsoo is at the ladder looking at the two.

"I knew it! I know that someday you'll realize the worth of others affection. Thanks God, I'm finally out of it." Myungsoo thought and smirk.

Myungsoo slowly goes down when Hyunwoo and Jiyeon looks back and saw him.

"OH OH! YOU GOT ME HUH!?" Myungsoo says and laugh. "I was about to leave silently for awhile to freshin up, but I guess... It would've be great if we're together?" Myungsoo added.

Jiyeon and Hyunwoo smiled to each other and look back to Myungsoo, "You may go and freshin up, then, you may go back and eat" Jiyeon replied with huge smile.

"Alright then! I'll be back sooner! BYE~~!" 

On Myunggsoo's way, a sudden voice came out and mumured him. His heartbeat became uneasy and gets faster which isn't natural.He felt something not good and so, he directly go back to their house when he saw that their house is now.... 

 

eaten by the fire.

"My... BEST FRIENDS!?!???"

 

** Goodbye to everyone, I will finish my stories from this day on since no one would appreciate it anymore and I'm too busy though, I have a lot of ideas in mind.

I cut the story short and make a cliche ending, however, this is not the end of my writing career, I will strive more and hopefully, one day, I'll be back here in AFF to write good stories with creativity. I'll be a forever AFF Fan, author, poster maker and Asianfanfics will be forever in my heart. I swear that as I go back here, there's NEW NIACHANX096 which will feature NOT JUST THE KPOP IDOLS/ACTORS but also most of ASIAN IDOLS/ACTORS/CHARACTERS like ANIME CHARACTERS, JPOP IDOLS, THAI ACTORS. SOON, I will give justice to the word ASIANfanfics, which is more, more aand more EQUAL.Kamsahamnida~~^^