Lover's Quarrel?

Christmas Phantom (Completed!)

“I’m a ghost” the little girl whispered on Myungsoo’s ear.

Myungsoo was stunted. He didn’t move when Jiyeon spank him on his shoulder.

“Yah~ are you scared of something? You’re out of blood now” Jiyeon says then rolls her eyes. “I like this house, I guess we can stay here a little bit longer—“ Jiyeon was stop when Myungsoo drag her out of the house. “Yah~! You even dare to hurt me!!!??” Jiyeon yelled while Hyunwoo runs toward them.

“Myung, what’s the matter?” Hyunwoo asked in concern.

“We must leave this house!” Myungsoo yelled and drag Jiyeon away.

“Stop!” Jiyeon shouted. “You can’t drag me anywhere you want okay? I’m not a puppet or either your pet Myung-ssi!” Jiyeon continued furiously. Hyunwoo and Myungsoo stay put and just nodded but then, Myungsoo’s sense come back and talk to them again.

“Listen guys, we cannot stay here. There—there’s no one here. The owner is out so, we might accused as—“ Myungsoo was stopped when Jiyeon walked away together with Hyunwoo.

“I knew it. I’m not capable of fighting against her. I’m so stupid” He murmurs.

“This place is so nice! I can sleep well now, am I right Hyunwoo oppa?” Jiyeon says while pouting while Hyunwoo was blushing all over while looking at Jiyeon’s cute action.

“There’s no doubt that you’re cuter than the pets” Hyunwoo whispered. “Jiyeonnie, I hope you will continue to call me oppa from now on, okay?” Hyunwoo replied with a wide smile then, Jiyeon just gave him a nod.

Hyunwoo’s POV:

She’s cute and actually I’m always impressed by her simple action though she was old enough to be cute. She’s also a goddess with pure beauty and brain unless it talks about… character. Everyone might fall for her impressive beauty and even her attitudes. She’s arrogant and strict when it comes to food and stuffs but she was always a kind-hearted one. No wonder that she was a queenka and my cousin; Daehyun, first love. She never failed to catch boy’s eye and heart, even me! Yeah, I consider myself as her fanboy though I know, I already exceed on our limits. She can’t consider me as her prince charming because actually, Myungsoo already get her heart. Now, I’m just his protector but no matter what I will protect this princess. She will always be safe and free of flying away from me.

End of POV

“Hay…” Hyunwoo sighed then look down.

“Are you okay Hyunwoo?” Myungsoo ask curiously.

“AH? Yeah! Yeah, I’m okay. I just need to rest right now.” Hyunwoo replied then walk away.

“Sometimes, I don’t get this little guy” Myungsoo said to himself.

Lauren and Mason’s POV

“What shall we do now babe?” Mason asked while looking at Jiyeon. “She’s a goddess” Mason whispered.

“Stop calling me babe okay?! And don’t you have any brain to operate and make any actions further?” Lauren replied scornfully. “Also, please stop looking at that young lady! You’re a real ert ever!” Lauren continued.

Mason chuckled. “Yeah, I know your just jealous babe” Mason replied while smirking.

“Aish! I’m not jealous and I will never be IDIOT!” Lauren disgustedly left him dumbfounded.

“Ara—ara. You’re so short- tempered babe” Mason says teasingly.

While the two are fighting, a guy can’t control his laugh over their conversation.

“Are they dating? Or already married? Can a ghost get married?” he asked himself.

“Oh… I can see them now”

 

A/n: This will be the start of my new update :)))