Meet the stranger... (Myungsoo's POV)

Christmas Phantom (Completed!)

Myungsoo's POV

I'm walking alone on the way to the stairs. I'm pretty amazed that the house is still clean even though no one stays here.
As I am walking I heard a very sweet tone together with a irritated childish voice.  I thought, it's Jiyeon but as I look for it
it's actually the two ghost! I'm a bit shocked as I saw this but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the little boy's sweetness towards
the little girl.

"Are they dating? Or already married? Can a ghost get married?" I ask myself then suddenly someone came beside me.

"Oh... I can see them now" it says.

I look for who is it and stunted. He was unanimous at my eye and not even familiar with this old and rotten man. He was dress
with a rotten one but he was actually look like rich. I act normally even though I wondered on how he was actually came in without
making any noise.

"Sir, excuse me. Who are you?" I ask
He look at me weirdly and terrified but then he gave a simpliest smile that I have seen.
He never answered me and then, I ask him again when Jiyeon and Hyunwoo came and called out for me.

"Myungsoo-ssi!" Jiyeon yelled, I bet she was already irriated or maybe mad again because I never heard her and I was right!
"Yah~ hyung, are you okay?" Hyunwoo ask me while pinching my cheeks.
I wondered again, are they blind or what? They haven't approach the old man then I look for the man again but now, he was GONE!
I was stunted, I want to tell them but then I will look stupid once again!
What a creepy day it is????!!! I ask myself and turned out like insane. I look at Hyunwoo with rounded-eye and yelled.

"WAAH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!" I screamed while scratching my nape.

"Am I crazy? I'm not curious of what they are instead, I'm more curious of what's going on to me!!! I maybe get insane starting today!!!" I screamed again then leave Jiyeon and Hyunwoo dumfounded.

Author's Note:

Yes, it will be just like that Sorry for a very very very short update.

It's actually like that because of I'm starting to have an ideas hence, I'm also introducing new characters.

As the story goes on you will definitely know who they are. By the way, thanks for the postive feedbacks from you readers.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS and I really appreciates you for being so positive to me though, I am very quite author. I also want to tell you that

I'm going to update still rarely; it might be twice, thrice or IT CAN BE JUST ONCE A WEEK.

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTERS... ENJOY READING AND HOPE TO RECIEVE YOUR LOVE EVERY UPDATE OF THIS STORY.

TONS OF THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ~ ^__________^