Solstice Dream ... or Faith ?

Christmas Phantom (Completed!)

 

A Year Ago ...

Lauren and Mason go home together when Mason realize that his hungry already but unfortunately, Lauren doesn’t want to wait for Mason and go home alone. Unknowingly, someone follows Lauren on her way home.

Mason’s POV

Ohm... It’s all yummy!

I’m sure Lauren is hungry now so, I must buy a very great food for her as well. I won’t let her to be hungry and feel stomach ache again.  I hate it when I see her crying.

End of POV

When Mason is already done of buying kimbap and ramen, he directly goes home happily. He walks and run excitedly when he heard a shot somewhere. He felt nervous and run hurriedly. He was out of breath and still panting when he enters the mansion.

Mason put the plastic bag in the table and hurriedly search for Lauren but unfortunately, she’s not around when suddenly he heard Lauren’s voice.

“Yah! Who are you!??! Please release me here!” Lauren exclaimed.

“Lauren!” Mason shouted back and run hurriedly to the garden.

Mason saw Lauren sitting at the fountain’s side while her eyes was covered and tied. Mason was stunned while his open mouthed. Meanwhile, someone beat him up from his back and hit his head.  Mason felt dizzy and unfortunately didn’t remember what happen next.

 ----

Present ...

The 3 teenagers named Jiyeon, Hyunwoo and Myungsoo were walking along the road when Myungsoo got an idea to scare Jiyeon; the childish ignorant princess, he try to hide into a house that full of trees with bearing fruits. On the other hand, Jiyeon and Hyunwoo don’t recognize it at all when suddenly Hyunwoo’s stomach growled in hunger.

“Jiyeon- ah, where is Myungsoo?” Hyunwoo ask.

“Molla… he’s with you pabo!” Jiyeon replied irritatedly.

“Yah! Don’t you –“ Hyunwoo was stopped when Jiyeon’s stomach growled as well.  “Okay, let’s search for Myungsoo first before we eat” he continued while chuckling.

“Wae!? Can I eat without both of you? Because—“ Hyunwoo left Jiyeon dumbfounded.

“Remember, our food was in Myungsoo’s bag” Hyunwoo shouted when Jiyeon appeared at Hyunwoo’s face pouting like a baby.

“Please…” Jiyeon begs.

“Yah! Don’t act like that Jiyeon-ah” Hyunwoo haltingly replied while blushing all over.

However, Myungsoo while waiting felt bored and start to go back and search for his friends when he accidentally bumped into someone.

A/N:

Okay! A very short update including introduction but I hope you like it readers and subbies.^^

Anyway, what do you think of this chapter and WHO DO YOU THINK THE PERSON THAT MYUNGSOO BUMPED INTO, Any idea? Then comment below.

Credit goes to: insane desire