Two

He Is Still A 5 Year Old Kid! [MINI HIATUS; Will continue after finishing the other story]

 

“Park Jiyeon! What’s up with the bacon in the house again?” Myungsoo took the packets of bacons out of the fridge and ran towards Jiyeon.

 

This was it --- Myungsoo’s kiddy mode activated.

 

“Come on Myungsoo! I thought we were passed that already!” Jiyeon took the packets of Bacon from Myungsoo and packed it back into the fridge.

“But Noona! Myungsoo hates Bacon!” He sat on the floor and started kicking his legs in protest. Well, people, this seems familiar isn’t it?

 

Jiyeon shook her head and ignored Myungsoo’s wailing and went up to her room and lied down on the bed. It has been a tiring day for her today and Myungsoo’s not helping at all. She closed her eyes trying to fall asleep but it failed. She felt a weight pressing down beside her and she turned around to see Myungsoo lying down beside her, with his face smiling.

 

“What?” Jiyeon raised one of the eyebrows in confusion. “Noona, do you love Myungsoo?” Jiyeon nodded her head without any hesitation and he pulled Jiyeon into a hug. “Myungsoo loves Noona too, so you better not go love that bacon guy alright?”

 

Jiyeon knew it. He is getting jealous of Baekhyun again. “Look Myungsoo, me and Baekhyun…”

“Noona kiss!” This was the way from preventing Jiyeon talking about Baekhyun, at least that’s what Myungsoo thinks.

 

“No Myungsoo, I’m too tired today!” Jiyeon turned around with her back facing Myungsoo, ignoring his request. “Then in this case, Myungsoo will do it!” Myungsoo turned Jiyeon over and planted a kiss on Jiyeon’s lips. Feeling tired, Jiyeon didn’t even bother kissing back and Myungsoo pouted after the kiss.

 

“Why didn’t you kiss back?!” Jiyeon groaned and sat up on the bed. “I’m really tired Myungsoo. I’m tired from helping Sungjae with that project just now, I need my sleep. We still have work tomorrow!”

 

“So it’s my fault that you’re tired?” Myungsoo stared at Jiyeon with a poker face with no expression which made her panicked.
“No, it’s ok Myungsoo; it’s not a big deal!” Jiyeon faked a smile since she sensed that something was wrong with Myungsoo’s behavior.

 

“I’m sorry Jiyeon…” Myungsoo had his head hung low as he started sighing. Here comes dramatic Myungsoo. “Nah, it’s ok Myungsoo, really.” Jiyeon patted his back and tried to cheer him up. He looked up, meeting eyes with Jiyeon and reconfirmed. “Are you sure?”

 

Jiyeon nodded and smiled. “THEN LET’S KISS THE TIREDNESS AWAY!” Myungsoo pinned Jiyeon down the bed and started smirking. “Oh baby ~”

Jiyeon tried to get up but Myungsoo was too strong for her so in the end, she had to resort to hitting him. “Kim Myungsoo, get off me!”

 

“Why should I?” Myungsoo stuck out his tongue and teased Jiyeon making her roll her eyes. “You are mine only, get it?”

“If I say I get it, will you let me sleep?” Jiyeon asked, feeling annoyed. She was obviously feeling annoyed after not being able to fall asleep. Myungsoo nodded and being the gullible girl she is, Jiyeon nodded as well, indicating that she knew that she belongs to Myungsoo.”

 

“HAHAHAHA! BABY I LOVE YOU! ONLY YOU~” Myungsoo started singing only you which made Jiyeon groaned.

 

Getting to sleep? Oh, maybe 5 hours later.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

“So people, let’s welcome Chunji into our company. He will be working with us from today onwards.” The human resource manager came towards the design department and left Chunji there, leaving him there with the staff.

 

“So, hi? My name is Chunji and please take care of me!” He bowed and flashed a smile at the girls making them squeal in delight. Comments about him being hot and handsome could be heard everywhere in the office. After settling down in his seat, Chunji started getting on with his first project along with Sungjae.

 

To him, working in the Kim’s corporations was all good but still, the stares from all the girls were killing him. He sighed as he continued his work and couldn’t help but shook his head.

 

Finally, lunch time came, and just as Chunji was about to get out for lunch, the bunch of girls started flirting with him. “Hey Chunji-ssi, would you like to go and have lunch with us? Our treat!” The girls battered their eyelids as they spoke. Chunji felt disgusted by their actions but yet he didn’t want to hurt them by rejecting them.

 

But well, it was his lucky day. He got saved by a pretty angel.

 

“Sungjae! Let’s go lunch together!” Chunji turned over towards the direction of where the voice was coming from and stared at the girl in front of him. The body was in the right proportions, with long wavy hair and a pretty face with a pretty smile plastered on it.

 

“Ok Jiyeon, just give me a minute and let me pack my stuffs first.” So her name is Jiyeon? Chunji thought as a smile crept onto his face. He turned back to face his female colleagues and faked an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry; I’m meeting someone else already. Maybe next time?”

 

The girls sighed at his answer but yet they didn’t protest much and just went off with each other to grab their lunch. After seeing that they have disappeared from his sight, Chunji went over to Sungjae and faked a cough. “Sungjae, let’s go and have lunch together!”

 

Sungjae looked at Chunji, then towards Jiyeon and back to Chunji again. “But I promised Jiyeon to have lunch with her already.” Chunji faked a disappointed look and pouted. “I guess next time then… I will just have to eat alone.” He whispered loud enough for Jiyeon to hear.

 

“Erm… Chunji-ssi?” Jiyeon smiled as Chunji turned around to face her again. “Why not let’s have lunch together? My treat since Sungjae told me you are new here.” Chunji nodded without hesitating much.

 

Who would reject a lunch session with this pretty angel right here?

 

“OH MY GOD! JIYEON! I CAN’T HAVE LUNCH WITH YOU ANYMORE! I FORGOT I’M MEETING MY BABY LATER!” Sungjae started shouting and he scratched his head in frustration.

Jiyeon giggled at Sungjae’s reaction and acted like she was annoyed. “Gosh Sungjae, there is no need to shout. And I’m going to hate you if you are going to abandon me for your friend!”

“What? Please don’t …” Before Sungjae could finish his sentence, Jiyeon started bursting into laughter. “I’m just joking. Go on and don’t make a girl wait. I will be fine with Chunji right here.”
 

“Really? THANKYOU!” And Sungjae ran out of the room leaving the two of them behind. “So, let’s have our lunch?” Jiyeon smiled and led Chunji out of the room. Throughout the journey from their room to the cafeteria, which is kind of far since the company is really big; the both of them chatted and got to know more about each other.

 

Just as they were about to reach the cafeteria, Jiyeon accidentally stepped on a can which she didn’t see and slipped. But luckily for her, Chunji caught her at the nick of time, saving her from the disaster.


Their faces were only a few inches away from each other, and for some reason, Chunji felt his cheeks get hotter at each second. “Ar…Are you ok?”

 

Jiyeon nodded and just was she was about to reply, someone’s shouting was heard. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”