Six

He Is Still A 5 Year Old Kid! [MINI HIATUS; Will continue after finishing the other story]

 

After Chunji left, Myungsoo signaled Jiyeon to meet him in his office straight away as usual. Jiyeon sighed and dragged herself literally into the office to meet Myungsoo again. Once she reached his office and knocked on the door, Myungsoo opened the door and pulled Jiyeon into a kiss immediately.

 

He kicked the door close with his leg and started kissing her without stopping and eventually landed on the couch. He kissed Jiyeon so much and so roughly that her lipstick smudged after they broke the kiss. Upon seeing her messy self on the mirror, she started hitting Myungsoo. “What the hell did you do it for?” Jiyeon continued hitting her for another minute until he held onto her hands and pushed her against the wall, earning a slight moan.

 

“Do you know how much I wanted to do this in front of that Chunji guy just now? Noona, don’t you think you’ve gone a bit too far, making me jealous like this?” For some reason, Myungsoo’s tone was a tad too dangerous and that made Jiyeon panicked. Before Jiyeon could even force out a word from her vocal cords, Myungsoo started talking again.

 

“Don’t you think that you should be punished for that?” Once again, he gave his smirk which made Jiyeon shivered. “Look Myungsoo, I don’t care what you want to do or what you have in mind, but can we talk it out when we are at home? We are in the office right now!” Myungsoo’s smirk turned into a pout when he heard Jiyeon’s words.

 

“Why don’t you want me to publicize our relationship? Nana won’t be able to make any more moves on me and that Chunji dude will know that he has no more chance with you!” Jiyeon sighed as she shook her head. “Chunji doesn’t like me, we are only friends! Unlike you and Nana!”

 

“What? Nana and I are just friends. No wait, we are not even friends. We are nobody to each other. And really, Chunji likes you. A guy knows another guy the best!” Jiyeon moved away from Myungsoo and went to the couch, fixing her make-up, destroying evidence of them making out.

 

Immediately without further ado, Myungsoo went and sat down beside Jiyeon and eventually lying down on her laps. “Noona, can’t you just reject Chunji? Don’t go out with him on Saturday please.” He was so desperate that he even resorted to using his puppy eyes and forming a pout with his lips.

 

“Aww, Myungsoo darling, that was cute, but it’s not going to work. I promised Chunji and I’m fulfilling that promise.” His pout slowly disappeared and he stood up from where he was and walked to his seat and sat down.

 

“You are not needed here anymore Miss Park. Thank you, and please continue doing your work.” Myungsoo acted like he was typing a lot of stuffs on his laptop and had his eyes fixed on the screen. “But Myung…”

 

“Mr. Kim.” Myungsoo corrected Jiyeon making her jaw dropped. This is the first time Myungsoo made her call him in a formal tone. Fine, playing hard to get, 2 can play at that game then.

 

“Sure Mr. Kim, I will be out there so call me if there is anything that you needed.” She gave Myungsoo one last bow before heading out of the office, starting to do her own stuffs again. Knowing that Myungsoo was hot-headed right now, Jiyeon decided to just go along with Myungsoo and make him regret his own actions.

 

Right after Jiyeon left, Myungsoo started knocking his head on the table, blaming his jealous side to win over his calm side. Now that he made Jiyeon speak formally to him, the possibility of Jiyeon initiating to call him Myungsoo will be zero already.

 

Unless he apologize and knows his own mistakes.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

For the next few days, Jiyeon continued speaking formally to him making him panicked. Even when the both of them were at home, Jiyeon rejected all the skin ships he initiated and even refused to share the same bed as him. That wasn’t all, Saturday is finally going to arrive and that means …

 

Jiyeon is going to spend one whole day in the amusement park with that Chunji guy.

 

He screamed in his head at the thought of it and ran out of the office, getting Jiyeon away from the desk. “Mr. Kim, what is wrong?” Jiyeon couldn’t help but got shocked by the sudden gesture of Myungsoo.

 

“Emergency Miss Park, emergency! So please keep your stuffs and go to the car park now, I will be waiting in my car!” Upon hearing that, Jiyeon immediately packed her stuffs and Myungsoo just went away to the car park to get his car ready first so that they drive off once Jiyeon is there.

 

The moment Jiyeon got into the car; Myungsoo locked the car and drove off without waiting for Jiyeon to buckle her seatbelt. Seeing that he was in such a big hurry, she figured that it might be something really important so that’s why he was acting this way. But to her dismay, the car stopped in front of their apartment. Still bewildered, Jiyeon stood in the car, froze, not grasping the situation.

 

Seeing that Jiyeon isn’t getting out, Myungsoo went over to where Jiyeon was, opened the car door for her and unbuckled her seatbelt and finally pulling her into the house. “Mr. Kim, I thought there was supposed to be an emergency… So why are we back at home right now?”

 

“It’s Myungsoo.” Myungsoo replied with a poker face while grabbing a chair from nowhere and sitting in front of Jiyeon, facing her.  

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim? I thought you asked me to…” She was cut off by a fuming mad Myungsoo before she could finish whatever she planned to say.

 

“I’m sick of you rejecting my skin ship, you calling me Mr. Kim, you treating me like as if I’m invisible and I’m tired at the thought of you and Chunji being lovey dovey at the amusement park!” Myungsoo shoot all his feelings out so quickly that Jiyeon thought he gained a new skill which was rapping.

 

“So you are regretting it isn’t it?” Jiyeon folded her arms and smirked. Knowing that he couldn’t rebut back or anything since he was practically dying because of Jiyeon ignoring him, he nodded and plunged forward giving Jiyeon a hug.

 

“Don’t do all those to me again, I will die Jiyeon!” He looked towards to Jiyeon to see her cocking her eyebrow. “I mean it noona, I really do! Myungsoo will die!” Unable to hold it in anymore, Jiyeon let out a giggle and ruffled his hair. “Alright love, I won’t do it anymore!”

 

Upon hearing that, Myungsoo face lit up and a smile appeared on his face. “Alright noona! Oh, and I thought it through, I won’t make a big fuss about you going out with that Chunji guy anymore!”

 

Jiyeon gasped, not wanting to believe whatever she just heard.

 

KIM MYUNGSOO, THE JEALOUS KING, ALLOWING HER TO GO OUT WITH A GUY OTHER THAN HIMSELF? Gosh, the sun must have risen from the north today, and the pigs should have wings and is already flying!

 

“Are… You sure Myungsoo?” Jiyeon asked warily, not wanting to cause any more trouble. To her surprise, Myungsoo only nodded and smiled at her.

 

“Aww, you are such a sweetheart Myungsoo!” She leaned in and gave him a kiss, thanking him for being understanding her.

 

But what she doesn’t know was that Myungsoo already had a plan in mind.

 

Being a er is what he’s going to do.