Three

He Is Still A 5 Year Old Kid! [MINI HIATUS; Will continue after finishing the other story]

 

Myungsoo stomped over towards Jiyeon’s direction with his sandwich in his hands. “Why aren’t you letting go of her?” He stared at Chunji with a pissed off look. Chunji let go of Jiyeon immediately and looked down. “I’m sorry Sir, Jiyeon …”

 

“I was falling down and he helped me, which is all. It wasn’t anything inappropriate sir.” Jiyeon interrupted Chunji and looked over to Chunji and gave him a reassuring smile. Upon seeing that, Myungsoo was so angry that he squeezed his sandwich so tight that he didn’t know it was changing shape.

 

“Park Jiyeon. Office. Now.” And he just walked off without uttering another word. “AND I MEANT NOW THIS INSTANCE!” He shouted before walking off again.

 

“Is he always like that?” Jiyeon nodded as Chunji sighed. “You will get used to it, I promised. And I’m afraid we can’t eat together anymore. Maybe next time?” Chunji nodded and Jiyeon ran off, towards Myungsoo’s office with him watching her back disappear.

 

Does having butterflies in your stomach when you are with her means you are in love? If yes, I fell in love with you already, Park Jiyeon.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

Myungsoo started running towards his seat and settled down when he heard a knock on his door. What was he doing before the knock? Well, he was basically acting like a mad man pacing up and down waiting for Jiyeon to arrive.

 

“Come in.” He took out a file and started reading it acting like as if he was engrossed in it. Jiyeon walked into the room and closed the door, walk towards Myungsoo and bowed. “Sir, I’m here.” Myungsoo looked up to see Jiyeon standing in front of him. Still unhappy at the fact that Jiyeon had some unnecessary skinship with Chunji, Myungsoo acted cold to Jiyeon.

 

But yet, Myungsoo got defeated at his own game.

 

“Here, these are the files. Pass them to the various departments as written on the paper.” Jiyeon took over the files and looked at the list on the paper. “Anything else, sir?” Myungsoo gulped as he saw the expressionless look in Jiyeon’s eyes. “Just come back here when you are done.” Jiyeon nodded and bowed and just went out of the room without saying nothing else.

 

And because of this, Myungsoo got paranoid. She seems a little bit too cold today.

 

10 minutes later, another knock was heard and once again, it was Jiyeon.

 

“I’m done sir.” Once again, the expressionless look on Jiyeon eyes scared him. He gave up finally. “Baby! Don’t give me that expressionless look! It worries me.” Myungsoo pouted but he got no response and this made him shocked. Normally Jiyeon would give in to him when he starts pouting.

 

“Sorry sir, but I think you got the wrong person. I am not your baby. I’m Park Jiyeon here.” Jiyeon answered with a robotic tone which made Myungsoo’s heart dropped. “Baby ~~” Myungsoo tried once more not wanting to give up. He didn’t believe that the girl he loved so much would get cold with him just because of another guy in his company.

 

“Not your baby sir. If you continue on, I’m getting out.” Jiyeon turned around, prepared to go out of the room when she felt a weight on her back. It was Myungsoo who got up from his seat and he went over to back hug Jiyeon. He had all this windows covered and his office door was locked so there was no worries of anyone barging in right now.

 

“Please… Don’t ignore me because of that new guy? You did it once because of that Bacon, and I don’t want something like that to happen again …” After speaking out his feelings, Myungsoo tightened his hug around Jiyeon’s waist and rested his chin on Jiyeon’s shoulder.

 

Jiyeon sighed and turned around to face Myungsoo. “Look dude, I’m not trying to be mean here or neither am I going to ignore you. It’s just … I don’t see the need to shout at him and being jealous of Chunji when he was just trying to save me from falling down.”

 

“But …” Myungsoo tried to interrupt but failed eventually.

 

“There is no but. I barely know him and I’m not planning to know him anyway. So I don’t see the point of you being paranoid when you know that nobody but nobody could replace you.” Myungsoo let out a chuckle the moment he heard Jiyeon’s confession.

 

He could resist the temptation of kissing Jiyeon so he bent down and planted a kiss on Jiyeon’s lips leaving her in shock. “What are you doing? We are in the office!” Instead of answering, Myungsoo gave Jiyeon another kiss which made her even shocked.

 

“Didn’t you hear me?” Jiyeon frowned and tried to get out of Myungsoo’s embrace but failed. “Aish, you are too noisy. Looks like I have to make you shut up.” And Myungsoo cupped Jiyeon’s face pulling her into a kiss. Jiyeon tried to break the kiss by force but Myungsoo was too strong her and in the end, she gave up and responded to the kiss.

 

After minutes of kissing, Myungsoo broke the kiss voluntarily and smiled. “I will kiss you more when I get back home alright? I have a meeting to attend to now.” Jiyeon nodded and smiled. “Go for your meeting now, but regarding the kissing part, I don’t know if I will agree to it!” and she stuck out her tongue, obviously teasing Myungsoo.

 

“Yah! Park Jiyeon! Either the bed or kisses!” Myungsoo started shouting.

 

“Then I’m not going home tonight!” Jiyeon continued teasing and she started laughing when Myungsoo face turned into a frown. “Fine, then I’m not attending the meeting!” He sat down on his chair and folded his arms. Here comes his childish nature again.

 

“What? Fine! Go to the meeting, I will go home!” Jiyeon shook her head.

 

“And kiss me?” Myungsoo eyes sparkled when he thought of him and Jiyeon kissing. Jiyeon face palmed her mentally and shooed Myungsoo out of the office. “Yes, I will! So go to the meeting now!” Myungsoo smirked and kissed her one last time on the lips, leaving her shocked at his sudden action.

 


“Look forward to my kisses, Noona.”

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

Will be updating more frequently since my exams ended! 

My heart thumps harder whenever Myungsoo calls Jiyeon noona xD

Noona = Something bad is going to happen, in a good way (?) Doesn't make sense LOL