Four

He Is Still A 5 Year Old Kid! [MINI HIATUS; Will continue after finishing the other story]

 

 

“Noona!” Myungsoo ran over to Jiyeon to give her a bear hug once he set foot in their apartment. Due to the sudden weight that plunged itself towards her, Jiyeon fell backwards onto the floor.

 

“Ouch! Myung mmm!” Before she could even say Myungsoo, he had already started planting kisses hungrily on Jiyeon’s lips, kissing her like as if there was no tomorrow.

 

On the floor.

 

After making for half an hour, on the cold floor, Myungsoo finally ended it. Jiyeon sat up and stared at Myungsoo with her dead glares. “Don’t you know I was dying soon? Because of you and …”

 

“Talk more and you can kiss hello to my lips.” Myungsoo smirked as Jiyeon kept quiet immediately after his sentence. Both of them got up and Jiyeon went back to her couch, watching her favorite show, running man which is currently broadcasted, while Myungsoo went up to bathe.

 

20 minutes later, being the cheeky Myungsoo, he got out of the shower, with only his towel wrapped dangerously low over his lower body and walked down to find Jiyeon, with water dripping down his hair. “Noona, I can’t find my clothes!” He even faked a pout and scratched his own head, acting like he was really some innocent kid that really can’t find his clothes.

 

Yeah right, like as if he doesn’t know how to make babies.

 

However, instead of paying attention to him, Jiyeon just got her eyes fixed on the television, watching running man. “It’s in the closet, the third shelf!” She just continued laughing at the silly actions that Kwangsoo did on the television rather than turning around to look at Myungsoo. Because of this, Myungsoo folded his arms and tried to grab’s Jiyeon attention by shouting random stuffs.

 

Oh no, he ain’t going to lose to some television show.

 

“Noona! I’m cold already! Bring me my clothes!” Myungsoo started whining again and this time round, he even added in a few fake sneezes to make the whole thing look real so that Jiyeon could pay attention to him. Even if it was just for a second.

 

But yet, nothing happened and in the end, things got worse. Jiyeon started complimenting Jong Kook’s body on the television when Myungsoo is considered behind her. She would rather drool over someone’s body that is in the television than drool over Myungsoo’s. And this made him pissed.

 

“Oh My God! The commander is so hot! You, me on the bed now!” Jiyeon continued fangirling without even caring about Myungsoo for a bit. Myungsoo’s eyes turned wide open when he heard what Jiyeon said. No, he isn’t going to allow some random people to sleep on his bed.

 

He stomped over to Jiyeon and stood in front of her, blocking her view. “Yah! Myungsoo you… OH MY GOD, WEAR SOME CLOTHES!!” And obviously, Jiyeon started blushing at the sight of Myungsoo’s body. No matter how long she and Myungsoo had already gotten together, she just couldn’t get use to Myungsoo’s body.

 

She tried to cover her eyes but Myungsoo grabbed onto her hand before she could. “Noona, I’m so cold! I don’t know where my clothes are!” and he started his act again. Before Jiyeon could say or do anything, Myungsoo smirked and tugged on her shirt. “Why not Noona give me her shirt? I am so cold!” Jiyeon gulped and shook her head. “No! I will be cold of you take my shirt away! I will just go and take your shirt, alright?”

 

She stood up, prepared to dash into the bedroom when Myungsoo grabbed onto her waist and back hugged her. “Let’s go together, Noona?” All Jiyeon could do was nod and dragged Myungsoo into the bedroom with her.

 

Once they reached the bedroom, Myungsoo sat on the bed while Jiyeon went to the closet and took out his clothes. “Here, wear them.” She passed the clothes to Myungsoo expecting that he would wear them himself but well, a kid remains as one isn’t it? “Help me wear them!”  Myungsoo had both his hands up high, waiting for Jiyeon to help him wear his clothes. She sighed as she unwillingly helped him to wear his clothes.

 

In the midst of wearing his clothes, Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon closer and pulled her closer, pulling her in for another hot make out session. This was his aim, all the acting and all the whining, it’s all just for the sake of kissing Jiyeon unexpectedly.

 

And he succeeded.

 

“Noona, didn’t I ask you to look forward?” Myungsoo smirked and continued kissing Jiyeon without her consent for god knows how long.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

Throughout the whole day in the office, Myungsoo wore a big smile and greeted all the people in the office, since he had a great kissing night with Jiyeon last night.

 

Even when he had to attend the meetings that he hated, he still wore the smile and it never faded. And because of this, all the employees got freaked out. “Sir, so we are planning to hire a model for our new product. Someone who can bring out the color of our product and of course have a professional attitude while working.”

 

“So who are you guys planning to hire?” Myungsoo asked in a nice tone which shocked them. Usually he would be like you guys just do what you like. But if the results ain’t good, prepare to kiss goodbye to your head.

 

The presenter gulped and clicked on the presentation slides showing a lady with a killer figure yet not too cheap at the same time.

 

“Nana. Im Nana.”

 

“Sure, let’s just go with her, she’s pretty and appealing after all.”