Five

He Is Still A 5 Year Old Kid! [MINI HIATUS; Will continue after finishing the other story]

 

“Get off me! You get off me right this instance Kim Myungsoo!” Jiyeon struggled out of Myungsoo’s grip and stomped up to her room, slamming her door shut. Myungsoo sighed as he continuously knocked on the door, trying to get Jiyeon to open her door since she locked it already. “Noona! I don’t like her! And I swear I chose her because I thought she would fit the image and not because I like her!”

 

No response was heard.

 

The reason why Jiyeon acted this way was because of the new model, Nana. Ever since Myungsoo decided to hire her, troubles just keep coming. Nana would always stick herself to Myungsoo like as if she was her boyfriend.

 

To Nana, she thought that Myungsoo had interest for her since he picked her out of all the different models that are available. And since he is a handsome bachelor who is still single, or that’s what people think, she grew interest on him and started wooing him.

 

“I’m serious Jiyeon! I don’t like her! I only like you! She is the one who plunged herself to me!’ Myungsoo continued knocking trying to get Jiyeon to open the door, and well she did. Once she opened the door and before she could even speak, Myungsoo pulled her into his embrace and gave her a bone-breaking hug.

 

Chill, her bones are still intact.

 

“Noona! Myungsoo doesn’t like it when you ignore me! I feel bad! My heart hurts!” And Myungsoo’s lips curved downwards to show Jiyeon that he really didn’t like the moment when Jiyeon ignored him. Jiyeon pushed Myungsoo away gently and took a step back and this made Myungsoo froze on the spot.

 

This was the first time Jiyeon rejected his hugs. “But it seems like you like her a lot don’t you? It’s up to you if you like her or not, I’m done being worried and all.” Jiyeon turned around, prepared to walk to her when Myungsoo grasped Jiyeon’s wrist and pulled her, making her stumble.

 

“I don’t like her and its final.” Myungsoo looked into Jiyeon’s eyes and bent down to plant a kiss on her lips. “I will prove it to you! But for now, you are mine, mine, mine!” Myungsoo carried Jiyeon up in a bridal style and moved towards the bed putting her gently on the bed and hovered above her.

 

“What are you trying to do?” Jiyeon gulped and stared at Myungsoo. “Nothing Noona, nothing.” After his sentence, Myungsoo gave Jiyeon a smirk and started kissing her and thereafter having a passionate night with each other.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

“Oppa!” The moment Myungsoo got into the office; Nana was already there, waiting for him inside the office. He frowned and folded his arms. “Get out, I don’t like you!” Nana pouted and whimpered. “Oppa, I know you like me, don’t deny anymore!”

 

Myungsoo sighed as he face palmed himself. “Look girl, I chose you because of the project, not because I like you! Can you please separate these two issues?” Nana went over to Myungsoo and hugged his arm. “Oppa… I know…” Before she could finish her sentence, there was a knock on the door and the door flung open revealing Jiyeon.

 

“Mr. Kim, there are… Oh, sorry for disturbing you two. Mr. Kim, I will just place the documents on the table, you can sign it once you are done with your GIRLFRIEND.” She rolled her eyes as she finished her sentence.

 

“Ji…” Myungsoo tried explaining but he got cut off again.

 

“I know right? We look good together don’t we?” Nana continued hugging Myungsoo’s left arm and looked at Jiyeon. She faked a smile and nodded. “Of course! If there is nothing else, I will be leaving now.” Jiyeon bowed towards the two of them and left the room.

 

The moment Jiyeon left, Myungsoo turned over to Nana and stared at her. “Oppa, stop staring… I’m shy…”

 

“SHUT UP AND GET OUT NOW.” Nana froze due to the loud tone that Myungsoo is using right now. “Oppa…”

 

He threw Nana’s grasp and pushed her to the couch. “Stay 1 meter away from me or else I am making sure you won’t be able to survive in the modeling industry anymore.” And he ran off in search of Jiyeon. He ran for a few minutes and found Jiyeon in the cafeteria. He let out a sigh in relief, and was prepared to walk over to Jiyeon until he saw Chunji walking towards Jiyeon.

 

A frown appeared on his face straight away.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

After getting out of that office, where it supposedly became the nest for the two new lovebirds, I went to the cafeteria to eat. Right, I eat when I’m angry, so I earn the nickname Dino from lots of people. Just as I was eating, Chunji walked over to me and started starting a new conversation with me.

 

Well, for some reason, I felt really comfortable when I hang out with Chunji. He just makes me feel like saying everything to him. It’s like I can rely on him, like a brother, unlike Myungsoo.

 

“So Jiyeon, shall we hang out over the weekends? I can bring you to the amusement park if you want!” My eyes sparkled when I heard the amusement park. I like the amusement park, but I’m always too busy to go and visit one.

 

Just as I was about to reply, somebody else replied for me. “No, Jiyeon has work to do, so no, she won’t be able to go to the amusement park with me.” I looked up and frowned and turned back to the confused Chunji. “No, I’m free. Saturday, 11 am? Just text me where to meet you at!” Chunji gave me a smile and clicked his tongue. “Alright, I will message you! Wait for it! And I need to go now, see you on Saturday!”

 

I bid him farewell and my eyes followed him until his back view disappeared from my sight before looking at Myungsoo. “What?” And wow, my tone was so cold that I even got shocked.

 

And did I mention, it’s a FUMING mad Myungsoo that I am cold to.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

Happy Chinese New Year to All ! C:
oh, and i will be finishing 
The Definition of Love first before i update this story again ^^

DON'T UNSUB OKAY? I promise it will be fast!