One

He Is Still A 5 Year Old Kid! [MINI HIATUS; Will continue after finishing the other story]

 

“What the hell is this? I wanted the design to be suitable for teenagers not some design that has already been on the market that is for some overage ladies! Re-do! I want it by tonight!” Myungsoo shouted while slamming the portfolio on the table that was handed to him by the staff.

 

“But sir…” Myungsoo looked up and stared at the guy. “Didn’t you hear me Sungjae-ssi? I want it by tonight. TONIGHT.”

 

“Yes sir.” Sungjae picked up the portfolio, bowed and left the office hurriedly.

 

This is Kim Myungsoo. The boss of Kim’s corporation that is considered to be the top company in the apparels designing industry. He is known throughout the whole company to have terrible mood swings. He can be a cheerful kid right this instance, and turn into some scary beast the next minute.

 

And the reason for this mood swing is simple. Three words, one name.

 

Park Ji Yeon.

 

If you guys don’t know who Park Jiyeon is, she is Myungsoo’s current secret girlfriend and his secretary. Myungsoo got Jiyeon to quit her job as a nurse because, firstly, he wanted to keep Jiyeon by his side for 24/7. And secondly, there is no need for another male patient to cling on Jiyeon, not letting her go.

 

She belongs to him and no one else.

 

The reason why Jiyeon was his secret girlfriend was because of Jiyeon. She only agreed to be Myungsoo’s secretary on one condition and that is to keep their relationship a secret. She felt that there wasn’t a need to spread her relationship around and she doesn’t want people talking behind her back just because she is his girlfriend.

 

At first, Myungsoo rejected the idea and he rejected for days. Until Jiyeon started to take care of a male patient that seems to take interest in her. Not risking any chance, Myungsoo agreed to her condition immediately and eventually, Jiyeon quitted her job and resulted in being Myungsoo’s secretary.

 

Now back to the story.

 

There is a reason why the poor Sungjae was being treated so harshly. Yes, people, you are so right. It is because of Jiyeon again. Just because Jiyeon treated Sungjae coffee and not him, Myungsoo got jealous and because of this, he started making life difficult for Sungjae. Actually, Myungsoo was satisfied with Sungjae’s work, but he decided to torture him because of Jiyeon.

 

See? That’s the type of guy Myungsoo was. He gets jealous over a cup of coffee. And a cup of coffee that was being dispensed out from the vending machine.

 

“He rejected your work and made your life difficult isn’t it?” Jiyeon folded her arms and stared at Sungjae who was sitting around the table in the staff room.

“Yeah, he said that I screwed up the whole thing and I have to come up with another design by tonight!” Sungjae sighed and shook his head.

“Well, I thought your idea was good though. It’s okay, I will help you! I’m free anyway!” Jiyeon smiled, trying to comfort him. Sungjae brightened up at Jiyeon’s statement and smiled.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

 

Myungsoo smiled while he signed the last document and placed it back in his drawers. He took his jacket and walked out of the room, while thinking of a good place that he would bring Jiyeon to for dinner later on. The moment he walked out of the room, his smile faded as he saw the sight of Jiyeon and Sungjae smiling and laughing with each other.

 

No, this shall not happen.

 

Myungsoo let out a fake cough in order to grab the two’s attention and it worked. The laughing stopped and the two of them stood up immediately. “Park Jiyeon, why aren’t you going home yet? It’s half an hour past your work schedule.”

 

“Sir, I volunteered to help Sungjae here who is struggling with his work since I’m free.” Myungsoo clenched his fist and stared at Sungjae who was standing still in position, and it was obvious that he was scared of the moody Myungsoo right now.

 

Because of jealously that was easily triggered, Myungsoo would have made life harder for Sungjae by making him do more stuffs or things like that. He is the boss and he calls the shots. But right now, torturing Sungjae will not benefit him at all. If he makes Sungjae’s life miserable, being the kind angel she is, Jiyeon would definitely volunteer to share his torturing sessions with him by staying with him.

 

Sungjae + Jiyeon working together = chances of Sungjae seducing Jiyeon.

 

“Sungjae-ssi, you don’t need to re-do your design anymore. After looking through and by putting more thoughts into it, your design is suitable actually.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance after finishing his sentence.

 

“Really? Thank you sir! Jiyeon, I will be going now! I’m late for my date already!” Sungjae waved goodbye to Jiyeon and bowed to Myungsoo before dashing off.

 

After Sungjae left, Myungsoo pouted and walked to Jiyeon. “Why are you so close with that guy? I don’t like it!”

Jiyeon shook her head and slapped Myungsoo’s shoulders lightly. “But he is already attached, so don’t worry alright? We are just friends!”

“But …” Myungsoo tried protesting but Jiyeon covered his mouth with her hands before he could continue speaking.

“There are no buts. Stop torturing Sungjae or else you won’t be allowed in my house for a week!”

 

Myungsoo’s eyes widened at Jiyeon’s statement. He sat down on the chair immediately and rolled over towards Jiyeon and hugged her waist tightly. “SORRY BABY! DON’T DO THIS TO ME. YOU KNOW I WON’T BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT YOU AT NIGHT!”

Jiyeon chuckled softly at Myungsoo’s actions and caressed his hair. “You idiot. Promise me that you will be nice to Sungjae.”

 

Myungsoo nodded while he is till hugging Jiyeon’s waist. “I promise noona!”

Up till now, there will be times when Myungsoo still calls Jiyeon Noona. For him, this is a way for him to show his affection and Jiyeon has no problems with him calling her noona. Calling her noona wasn’t a bad thing at all.

 

But the stuffs that he does after calling her noona is the scary part.

 

1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif1867411dnjqqt4jwa.gif

Omg, 60 subbies and two upvotes and all those lovely comments! Thanks guys!

I promise to update this everyday when i finish my exams! >_<

And this is a really short chapter because im sleepy already. 1.09 am T_T