A YG Family Concert!

Dancing Back to the Beginning ~HIATUS~

Jiyoon's POV

"Oppa!" I exclaimed. I hugged him as we met halfway. "How are you?"

"I'm good, just trying to get some rehearsal time." TOP smiled. "You?"

I was nervous. I didn't know if I was in trouble. "I got called to the office."

"Office?" Seunghyun put his hand on top of my shoulder. "Don't worry, I don't think you'll get yelled at. Sajangnim seemed to be in a good mood today."

"Let's hope so."

After saying goodbye, I walked inside the office. As always, sajangnim was busy looking through papers.

"You wanted to see me sir?"

"I wanted to show you something," he replied as he pressed a few buttons on his computer. A video started playing on the flat screen TV in front of us. I recognized the video, it was my music video! After it ended, I looked back at sajangnim. Was my acting bad? Oh boy, I'm screwed.

"Jiyoon, you're in trouble."

Great, I was right. I have to get reafy for a scolding.

"You're in trouble because you didn't tell me the ability you had." Wait, what? Ability?

"Ability?" I asked.

"I thought you could rap and dance well, but singing?" he asked. "You sing better than I thought."

"Comsamida."

"From now on, you'll be taking extra vocal lessons. I want to see what else you have to offer."

"Deh."

"By the way, recording for a new album starts in a few weeks, but before that, get ready for the YG Family concert ."

*****

The girls and I were busy rehearsing, and of course, I was busy taking extra lessons. I was always used to rapping and thought singing was easy too, but I was wrong. It required more strength and vocal power.

I finally became my old self with Hana-unnie; I guess I was just mad at her thinking she was dating behind our backs. I was so wrong. And when I became my old self, old feelings also came back, to be more specific, feelings for Choi Seunghyun came back.

Fall was turning to winter and with that, the date to the YG Family tour came closer. It was the first time the group was performing at a concert under YG, so we practiced our songs non-stop. The time came when everyone under YG was going to rehearse on the same stage. I was pretty nervous, just like the rest of the girls.

We all arrived early to the arena we were all performing. We greeted our sunbaes and headed backstage to see how the stage was being set up.

"Daebak," Ahra exclaimed.

"The background has our names in it like everyone else!" Young Hee exclaimed.

"Alright everyone! Practice starts now," the stage director spoke over the microphone. "2NE1 is first. Carpathia is on standby."

CL, Bom, Dara, and Minzy came walking towards the stage and bowed when they saw us. We waved hello and bowed back.

"Minzy hwaiting!" Ahra shouted. Being in YG really brought the maknaes together. They became good friends.

While 2NE1 was practicing, more of our sunbaes came to the venue as we greeted hello. I was nervous, especially when I noticed Seungri was coming to practice. How would I face him? The time finally came when Big Bang came. I guess it was time I faced Seungri.

"Unnie, Seungri is here," Young Hee whispered. Yeah, she found out everything about Seungri. I had to explain since she saw us the night Seungri kissed me and wanted to know why. Everything was made clear, especially the part that I liked Choi Seunghyun, not Lee Seunghyun, like Younghee previously thought.

"Shush Younghee" I whispered back. "I have to talk to him before practice ends."

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone!" Se7en shouted as he waved hello.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" 

Ahra ran up to us. "If only Minzy was here, she would be so happy to see Se7en oppa."

"Ahra, do you like Se7en oppa too?" Younghee asked. Did she?

"Anyo!"

"Who's talking about liking someone?" 

We turned around and saw Seungri and Daesung walking towards us.

"No one," Young Hee answered. "Just girl stuff."

"Noona! Annyeong!" Daeaung gave me and Young Hee a hug. "I haven't seen you two in a long time."

"Daesung-ah, mianhae." I looked over at Seungri. "Hey Seungri."

He smiled and said hello. Daesung kept hitting him with his elbow. What were those two up to?

"Younghee, let's go get the ear sets to get ready," Daesung said, leaving just Seungri and me. Oh great.

"Seungri, I have to talk to you."

"What is it noona?"

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked, trying not to let anyone hear. "When we went drinking with Daesung?"

"Drinking? Well, because I like you."

"No Seungri. We can't like each other. We're...we're in the same company. No dating family in YG."

"What are you saying noona?" His smile quickly faded.

"I...I am saying that-" A voice over the speakers interrupted me, "Carpathia is up."

"Unnie! Here's your ear set," Younghee said, running over and handing my my ear set.

"We can talk later noona," Seungri said. "Hwaiting!"

Later? I had to clear things up now, but practice was more important. Practice makes perfect. The five of us started performing our single and then performed three more songs. After a few corrections to the stage and lighting made by the stage director, we finished our practice and had Big Bang come after us. We walked backstage and saw the boys getting ready to enter.

"Oppas hwaiting!" we shouted.

They smiled and waved at us. I looked at TOP and saw him looking at me. I lifted my hands up and mouthed hwaiting and saw him smile. He was so darn cute. Everyone was having fun backstage; of course, all the YG family was finally reunited at last. What I just noticed was that cameras were following us. That's right, they were filming a behind the scenes documentary for the concert DVD. I was talking to Gummy-unnie when a staff member called me to go onstage. I walked onstage and saw Jiyong and TOP with CL and a few backup dancers.

"Jiyoon-ah." That voice was familiar, sajangnim? I looked over to the media box in front of the stage. "Deh?"

"I want you to sing Oh Yeah with the rest." Sing? Oh Yeah?

"Sing?" I asked, trying not to sound nervous.

"Yeah, I think you can handle it," sajangnim spoke. "Chaerin, help Jiyoon with what to do."

"Neh sajangnim." CL walked towards me and led me behind the doors that opened up to the middle of the stage. "It'll be alright unnie. You know the lyrics right?"

"Yeah CL," I responded as a staff member handed me my ear piece. "But which part do I sing?"

CL quickly explained the stage setup and how we were going to enter. Sajangnim was going to guide us through the rest. CL was the first to go up and I watched her from the backstage screens; I was nervous. I suddenly heard sajangnim speak over the speakers and the door opened. I could see the whole stage and arena in front of me.

"Seunghyun walk up to her and take her hand as if you were escorting her," sajangnim spoke.

Seunghyun was walking up to me. He was smiling, oh gosh. Luckily, I didn't mess up and made it look like I wasn't crushing on Seunghyun when we held hands. Our practice time was over and we both headed to our dressing rooms. 

"Unnie!" Younghee shouted as she ran over to me. "You and oppa make such a good couple."

She was way too loud. "Younghee!"

"So you like Seunghyun." I heard a male voice. Shoot, my secret's out.


Hi everyone! Here's my second update after a long time. :) Expect more updates! I have the next chapters planned out.

P.S- Please comment and subscribe..and also tell your friends ^^

~vipmblaq <3