Vietnam: Date #1 Continued

Dancing Back to the Beginning ~HIATUS~

Jiyoon's Pov

In the middle of the makeout session, the waitress came and interrupted us, which was embarrassing, and we quickly left before making people suspicious. Seunghyun had everything planned that I was surprised how he could with little time he had from his busy schedule.

We were walking back to the hotel since it was getting late and our managers would probably wonder where we were.  Holding hands with Seunghyun-oppa made me even more happier as we walked in public.

The hotel was a few blocks away, and it made me sad.

"Jiyoon, what's wrong?" Seunghyun asked me as we waited for the stoplight to turn red.

I looked up at him,  he seemed taller since I was wearing flats. "I wish this date wouldn't end."

He cupped my face. "Don't worry sweetie. I'll make sure we go on dates more amazing than the previous one."

Sweetie? I loved the way he said my nickname and smiled. He noticed and said, "what about my nickname? Seunghyun wants a nickname too!"

I laughed at the first idea that came to my mind. "....Bingu-oppa!" 

His face was the kind of bingu face, confused. "Jiyoon! Bingu!?"

I controlled my laughter. "Alright, I'll think of a new name."

The lights turned red and we made our way to the hotel. To avoid suspicion, we decided to walk one in front of the other and arrive at the hotel separately. "Alright oppa, I guess this is goodnight." I pushed in for a hug and rested my head on his chest. Seunghyun tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered, "Goodnight sweetie." I looked up and gave him a peck on the lips. "Bye oppa." 

After pulling back from our hug, I waved goodbye and walked towards the hotel.

"Jiyoon!" Seunghyun called.

I turned around, checking to see if I dropped something. "What is it?"

"Call me Bingu-oppa," he shouted. "I like it when you're the one who says it."

I smiled and waved. "Arrasso, Bingu-oppa."

Luckily, I made my way to my room without anyone noticing. Literally, a few seconds later, there was a knock at my door, and guess who it was? No, not Seung Hyun oppa, but Mina.

She wanted to order room service together along with Ah ra and wanted to know if I wanted to order too. To avoid suspicion, I followed Mina to her room where Ahra was already ordering food.

"Unnie," Aura spoke after hanging up the phone, "I just ordered a pizza for all of us."

"Great!" I exclaimed. Supposedly, I still didn't eat anything since I "didn't" leave the hotel. "I was craving for pizza."

The three of us were just hanging out in Ahra's room waiting for our food while we talked about the other groups that were staying in the same hotel.

"Did you see SHINee?" Mina asked.

"Aigoo Mina-ah, you sure have a thing for SHINee!" Ahra replied.

We saw how Mina was blushing and looked at each other. "She does!"

There was a knock at the door and Mina opened it to let the waiter push the food cart inside our room. After giving him a generous tip, the girls started digging in.

"Unnie, I thought you were hungry?" Mina asked me.

I noticed I wasn't chowing down the food. "Yeah! Its just that-" I looked around. "I forgot my water! I'll be right back!" I got up and headed out the door. I walked back to my room and saw a man standing outside.

"Bingu-oppa?" I asked, he was wearing the same clothes. He turned around and quickly his something behind him. What was he hiding? "Oppa, what are thou hiding?" I ran towards him and tried to snatch what he was hiding.

He was quite defensive and then retreated. "Alright, just stay still." I quickly stopped and tried to use my aegyo on him. "Pretty please, Bingu-oppa?"

I knew my aegyo worked on him. "Alright, close your eyes and hold out your hands." I quickly did as I was told. "Done!" I felt something small lie on top of my hands. Seunghyun sounded nervous. "Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw a small rectangular box wrapped in a white bow. I opened it and saw two black leather bracelets, one bigger than the other. What I noticed was that there was initials inside, CSH & PJY. They were couple bracelets.

"Oppa," I was too shocked to say anything else.

Seunghyun grabbed the smaller bracelet and wrapped it around my right wrist. I did the same for his bracelet and admired our first couple item.

"I forgot to give it to you earlier,"he said.

I gave him a quick hug without anyone watching. "I love it oppa!"

"I-" he chuckled. "I want this to be a symbol that you are mine and I'm yours. Especially when tomorrow there's probably going to be other boy groups looking at you."

I smiled and held his hand. "Same goes for you too."

*****

~The Next Day at the Festival~

"Great job girls!" manager-oppa greeted us as we walked back from performing.

The summer heat was no joke, performing only a few songs made us more tired than ever. We bowed to all the staff as the makeup unnies quickly came up to us to retouch our makeup. Taking advantage of our small break before joining everyone else for the goodbye stage, I drank water to cool myself down.

I had my hair retouched with gel and little foundation applied to my face. We were called out to the stage with the rest of the groups to say goodbye to the audience. As soon as we stepped out, we saw Beast making their way towards the stage. I saw Younghee and Kikwang look at each other coldly. Did they still not resolve things between them? Maybe that was why Younghee was still mad at me.

We stepped onto the stage to hear fans cheering, mostly for an encore, and hear small fireworks above the stage. We stood behind missA after greeting them and stood next to Beast. The stage was filling up quickly as many groups walked onstage. The host finally concluded the show, thanking the fans for coming. We clapped and waved to our fans.

"Hyung! You took so long in the bathroom!" That voice sounded familiar, was that Daesung? I turned and saw Daesung teasing Jiyong. I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I looked next to Jiyong and saw Seunghyun smiling. I smiled back until Daesung butted in. "Noona!"

"Daesung-ah!" I exclaimed. Daesung quickly changed places with Seungri and things got awkward. "Annyeong Seungri."

His face was unreadable. He bowed and said, "Noona."

Was he still mad? I would have guessed that by now he would have gotten over it.

I turned back to hear the rest of the concluding speech. Later, the groups all left separately, including us, to the airport. Our schedule was tight, and we needed to go back to Korea right away. I was kind of sad to not being able to say bye to Seung Hyun oppa at the festival since Daesung kept buting in, maybe he was suspecting something? On the way to the airport, I got a message from Seunghyun-oppa.

From:Seunghyun-oppa

Do you thing Daesung-ah suspects something??

I did get the feeling Daesung was butting in too much. Then, I got another message.

What if we pretend to still be awkward with each other?

That plan could work; I mean, I think that everyone thought Seunghyun and I were still awkward with each other. So, that's what we decided to do. Act awkward in front of others like we always used to.

The schedules for the rest of the girls were really packed for the next few days, so I wondered if they would remember my birthday. On the morning of my birthday, I headed to the YG building as usual. Believe it or not, I wasn't as busy as the girls, other than movie promotions, I just had classes at YG. I headed to my locker to leave my things when I saw a wrapped box and card inside. I opened the card first. Looking at the handwriting, it was Seunghyun.

Sweetie,

Happy Birthday! Hope you liked your present! I personally picked it out myself thinking of you.

xoxo Seunghyun

I quickly opened the present and saw it was a Bearbrick. Not just any Bearbrick, but a special edition model. It was cute, it reminded me of Seunghyun in a way. Happy, I walked to my vocal classes.

Normal Pov

Carpathia had an appearance at a local radio show late in the afternoon. Everyone had their earphones on and mics set in front of them. The show came back from commercials and the host started off introducing the girls with asking them questions one by one.

"And Jiyoon-ssi," the host continued. "We just got news that your single is one of the most downloaded singles of the year. How do you feel?"

Surprised, Jiyoon answered. "I'm thankful to all the fans for supporting my music. I actually co-wrote it."

"Really?" the host asked. 

"Yeah. This was also the first song I actually used all my vocal power."

"That's amazing," the host replied as he looked through his papers. "Omo, is today your birthday?"

"Yes it is!" Ahra answered. 

The studio started singing Happy Birthday and after finishing, the host asked, "Jiyoon-ssi, is there someone special you would like to spend it with today? In other words, what is your ideal type?"

Jiyoon never actually talked about her ideal type before. "Well, my type is someone who is caring."

"Aw, but his physical features?" 

Jiyoon tried to not blush thinking of Seunghyun. "He has to be taller than me, and have that deep voice that makes me feel butterflies in my stomach."

"Are any of you dating anyone?" the host asked.

The girls just laughed. Both Ahra and Mina quickly said no followed by Hana also saying no. Jiyoon noticed how Younghee also said no, despite having Kikwang as her boyfriend, if they were still together. Everyone was looking at Jiyoon. 

"Ani, I'm not dating anyone," Jiyoon replied.

"Sajangnim actually said we can date after our next comeback,"Hana announced.

It was a surprise for all the girls. Hana noticed. "I guess I forgot to tell you guys?"

After the radio show was over, the girls quickly gathered to continue their surprise party for Jiyoon. They brought her clothes for her to change. Jiyoon thought they were just going to eat at a restaurant, but had no idea of the party. They all came to the rented out restaurant, and the lights were dim. Jiyoon couldn't see anything clear.

"Unnie," she told Hana as they kept walking. "The lights are too dark."

"Surprise!" everyone shouted as the lights .

Balloons and streamers hung everywhere, with confetti flying in the air.

"Omo!" Jiyoon exclaimed. "Is this a surprise party?"

2NE1, SE7EN along with his girlfriend, Gyuri and Hara, Big Bang and a few YG backup dancers were clapping and singing Happy Birthday. After thanking everyone for coming, Jiyoon sat at her table with her group members, Gyuri and Hara. She looked back at the other table, where Big Bang and 2NE1 were sitting, and saw Seunghyun smiling at her, sending her a wink.

At least he's here at my party Jiyoon thought to herself, sad at the thought Seunghyun couldn't sit at the same table with her.

"Jiyoon-ah, is there something you forgot to tell me?" Gyuri asked.

"Like what?" Jiyoon asked.

"Noona!" Daesung exclaimed as he walked over with Seungri. "Can you come with us?"

Jiyoon got up and followed them to the small window near the entrance, where it was more quiet.

"Bye!" Daesung said as he waved goodbye. "Remember Seungri, apologize!"

"Daesung!" Seungri exclaimed.

It got more awkward between them. He looked at Jiyoon and took a breath. "Noona, I just wanted to....apologize for scaring you the other night. I didn't mean to but the alcohol took over and- and I just want to apologize."

Jiyoon smiled and hugged Seungri. "Thank you." She pulled back. "So we're friends like we always were, right?"

Seungri smiled. "Yes, friends. The three amigos."

 


 

Sorry if this chapter wasn't interesting, but I'm having writer's block. Argh! Don't worry, after a good night's sleep, a new chapter will pop up in my head :)

Please comment and subscribe! They are appreciated! :)

~vipmblaq