Getting to Know Each Other

Dancing Back to the Beginning ~HIATUS~

Normal Pov

The deep voice belonged to the first person that came to Jiyoon's mind: Choi Seunghyun. Gummy had asked Seunghyun as a favor to help Jiyoon out with her music video as the male lead. His schedule wasn't busy and he did a good job in Gummy's previous music video. He gladly accepted, trying to help out his fellow YG family member. Plus, he had acting experience.

As always, Seunghyun and Jiyoon were still awkward with each other, even when they greeted each other. At the meeting for the music video, the director decided the concept of the music video and told everyone it would take a few days to film the music video.

It was the first day of filming and everyone was heading over to a rented pension. 

Ring ring Jiyoon's cellphone rang.

"Yuboseyo?"

"Noona!"

"Seungri-ah, annyeong."

"I just wanted to wish you luck on your music video today."

"Gomawo."

Jiyoon still didn't know how to act or talk to Seungri after his confession. She wanted to talk to him about the kiss when she drank, but with her busy schedule, she decided it would be better to talk about it in person.

"I know things aren't the same, but don't worry. I'll try to make you see me as a man."

"Seungri, I have to go." Jiyoon spoke and hung up. She had a long day ahead of her. She had no time too think about Seungri, especially when she had filming with TOP.

"Everything will pass by quickly." Jiyoon told herself. "Quickly."

*****

Weeks passed with the success of the release of all five music videos from the girls. It was part as a thank you gift to fans in a deluxe album. There was talks about letting the girls continue recording their album for a release. Meanwhile, Jiyoon was finishing filming her movie. There were awkward moments with Seungri, but her busy schedule luckily allowed her to make small talk before heading off to another schedule.

After finishing filming, Jiyoon was called to the YG office to talk to the president. She was heading up to the top floor when she saw TOP walking towards her.

"Jiyoon-ah!" TOP waved hello.

"Oppa!" Jiyoon responded, with a big smile.

Things had changed between the two. They were no longer the awkward label mates they once were. Let's say the filming for the music video changed it all.

*Flashback*

"We'll be in Seoul in an hour or so," Big Bang's manager spoke as he drove the van.

After finishing filming the first part of the music video, Jiyoon and TOP were going back to Seoul in the same van since they both were going to YG headquarters. Because the director previously told the two to act friendlier, the two kept asking question about the other to get to know each other better.

The ride to the van was silent, excluding the radio playing. Suddenly, a loud growling noise was heard. Jiyoon noticed it came from Seunghyun's side. "Seunghyun-ssi, are you hungry?"

Feeling embarrassed, he answered' "ah, yes. I forgot to bring a night snack."

Jiyoon quickly took out a granola bar from inside her backpack and handed it over to Seunghyun. 'Here, its really tasty."

"Thanks." Seunghyun unwrapped the bar and started eating it.

The car was slowing down until it stopped.

'Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Aish! I kept telling them there was something wrong with this van." The manager got out and opened the hood of the var. A few seconds after, he came back. "The radiator is overheated. I'm gonna have to go some coolant for it."

"Where?" Jiyoon asked.

"I saw a mechanic a few miles back. I'll be right back." Just like that, the manager left the two safe inside the van.

"I hope he comes back soon, it's getting dark." Jiyoon looked worried. Who wouldn't? The sun was setting and it was getting dark soon.

Noticing Jiyoon, Seunghyun came up with a plan. "Hey, let's play a game. If you win, you can ask me anything you want and I'll tell you. The same thing goes for me.'

"The truth?" Jiyoon asked.

Seunghyun nodded.

Minutes turned to an hour and the two were still playing the game. Jiyoon held out scissors while TOP held out rock. "Okay, so.....are you dating......Lee Joon?"

"Lee Joon?" Jiyoon asked. It had been a while since she last saw him. They were both busy. "Not really,just friends."

TOP smiled and the two played again. This time Jiyoon won. "Are you dating....unnie?"

"Unnie?" Seunghyun asked. "Who?"

Being brave, Ji Yoon said, "Hana-unnie."

TOP smiled and then burst out laughing. "You think I'm dating Hana?"

Jiyoon was serious. "Well, yeah...the bracelet."

"Bracelet?" Seunghyun asked. "Oh! That bracelet. You see, our moms were good friends when they were in college and I gave it to her as a gift from my mom."

'Really." Jiyoon asked. Noticing she expressed happiness, she tried to act cool. 'Oh, that's cool."

"Awooooo!"

Jiyoon jumped from her seat next to Seunghyun. "What was that? I'm scared."

Seunghyun looked out the window. "Its hyung, he's coming."

After temporarily fixing the car, the three were back in Seoul. As they headed inside the YG building, Seunghyun told Jiyoon, "I'll see you tomorrow chingu! By the way, just call me oppa."


Hello everyone! I finally have time to update, yay!

Expect more updates, I finally have a break from the college stress.

As always, please comment and subscribe :)

~vipmblaq