o5

New Life

a/n: Hello everyone! sorry if I was gone for a long time. TT___TT You can kill me now cause I just updated now -_- I hate school now. Just joking. I'm a senior now so have mercy I love you all <3

Reminder : " "- speech | - - thoughts

 

She was totally not expecting this. She wasn't even prepared! -Oh gawd I look like a wreck!! FUUUUUU- she thought and saw Kai smirk at her surprised face.

"These, are the guests that I'm talking about little sister." he said then laughed. He actually thought this was a bad idea but it turns out, he has an advantage.

"H-hello... I'm... Kai's... Step-sister..." she said shyly.

"HI JINHEE!! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" Chanyeol said then ran up to her and hugged her. She couldn't believe it. Her bias was hugging her.

"Hey! Get your hands off my sister!!" Kai said and pulled Chanyeol off Jinhee and stood beside her.

"Time for dinner!!" her mother shouted from the kitchen and the 6 boys ran off. She already had a hard time dealing with Kai and now she has to deal with 5 more guys. What more could happen? She sat down beside Kai and across Chanyeol. Everyone was happily eating dinner when Chanyeol had to ask a stupid question.

"Jinhee, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked as he helped himself to some more rice. All eyes were on her and she could feel Kai's boring into her skull.

"Boyfriend? None. I go to an all girls' school so no boyfriend." She said and gave them a small smile. For some reason Kai felt relieved but he wasn't happy when he saw Chanyeol's determind face. After dinner, they all went to the living room and sat down in a big circle, ready to have some fun.

"Tho, what are we going to do?" Sehun asked and Jinhee giggled. She found the maknae's lisp really cute. Sehun noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you laughing? Ith there thomething wrong?" Sehun asked only making jinhee giggle more.

"No no. You're lisp's really cute." She said and wiped a tear from her eye. Sehun pouted at her and she wanted to pinch his cheeks. Sure, he seemed quiet but he was so adorable and so cute.

-----------------

Jinhee was at school, trying to pry Hee Ra's hands off of her shoulders. She was shaking Jinhee so hard, she felt like her head would fall off soon.

"DETAILS. ARE THEY MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE?" Hee Ra practically screamed in Jinhee's ear.

"Oh my god, Hee Ra. I will tell you if you stop shaking me." Jinhee said calmly. Hee Ra stopped and took a deep breath. They were outside, ready to go home so Hee Ra really didn't care if people see her scream or jump for joy.

"Okay. How did it go?" she asked calmly and Jinhee nodded then started talking. She started off with the surprise dinner, Chanyeol's girlfriend question, Sehun's lisp and how they laughed at it, the night was composed of Q&A and a lot of getting to know.

"SEHUN. MY LOVE. DOES HIS LISP REALLY SOUND CUTE??" Hee Ra asked, no, screamed at Jinhee and all she could do was sigh. She wondered why this loud speaker was her best friend.

"Yes, Hee Ra. It's cute." She said, satisfying the need for information of Hee Ra. Jinhee was expecting another squeal or shout but she didn't get any, which was odd. Instead, she saw Hee Ra gaping, mouth wide open a fly might actually get in. Jinhee shook her hand in front of her best friend's face but she wasn't moving at all. -What's happening?- She thought then turned around and got the shock of her life.

"Hey, Jinhee. I'm here to pick you up."

It was Chanyeol and his signature smile. She was not expecting this. No wonder Hee Ra's jaw was practically on the floor.

 

a/n: finally. FINALLY. I might update after a week cause exams are next week then christmas break :) Do you guys want a SehunxHee Ra one shot?