o4

New Life

a/n: Sorry for not updating -___- high school's been a drag and after 2 days, its summer!! Imma be able to update regularly! But for the meantime, please understand... I'm a junior -.- i love you all!

legend:

" " speach and for thoughts • •

After finding out that Jinhee's bias is Suho, Kai couldnt help but feel a little sad but happy at the same time. At least his hyung has another fan. EXO was in the practice room and they were all talking about what happened for the past week. Everything was peaceful, until...

"Guys! Did you know that Kai has a sister?!" Chanyeol said happily as if Jinhee was HIS sister. Kai couldn't help but groan.

"Chanyeol, I never told you to say anything!!!"

"Kai... Hath a thithter?" Sehun asked and Chanyeol nodded. Kai was now being bombarded with numerous questions. •I hate you Chanyeol•

"What does she look like?"

"How old ith thee? (she)"

"Does she know how to cook?"

"Who's her bias?" and Suho was the last one to ask. Kai facepalmed and bit his lip. He really has a lot of explaining to do. Plus, Chanyeol said 'sister' not 'step-sister'. Now everyone was talking at the same time and Kai shouted, surprising all the members, even poor little Sehun.

"Okay! She's pretty, I dont know if she cooks, she plays table tennis, goes to an all girl's school, a fan of EXO, Suho is her bias and she loves to sleep in my room. Happy?!" he practically shouted the last word but when he thought everything was quite, Yeollie decided to ruin it.

"DINNER AT KAI'S HOUSE!!!" he declared and there was no turning back. He decided to text Jinhee.

Jinhee on the other hand was having classes when her phone vibrated. •Kai you have such impeccable timing. It is ing Geometry!!• she ignored her phone and continued listening to the boring lecture.

"Jinhee! Wait!! Dont forget the 250 mL beaker! We wont pass if we dont have that!" Hee Ra said and she just simply waved her hand. Jinhee was excited to go home and pig out on the ref.

"UMMA!! I'm- Oh My God..." she said and dropped her books on the floor and spazzed i wardly.

a/n: Mehehehehe!!! Wait for the next chapter! I love you all!!! Gotta go study Chemistry now :3 Comments and subscriptions are welcome! Ppai ppai!