o3

New Life

Intramurals ended and everything was back to normal. Jinhee's team won the championships even though there were only two of them. It takes 3 people to make a table tennis team but since her class lacked playes, she had to do both doubles and singles. Her efforts were rewarded since they won a medal. It's a normal saturday and Jinhee asked her mom if she could invite Hee Ra over to help her with her Physics homework.

"Why don't you ask Kai to help you?" her mom said but she groaned. Not that she doesn't like Kai, she thought that he has plans for the day.

"Mom... he's 19... he has better things to worry about than my Physics homework." Jinhee reasoned out but the door bell ran interrupting their conversation. It was Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! Right on time! Could you help Jinhee with her physics homework?" Jinhee's mom asked and she sighed.

"Sure!! I hope I still remember it! Let's go to Kai's room! He might have his books with him." Chanyeol said and dragged Jinhee to Kai's room. This was her first time meeting him, out of all the days but he seemed like a good guy to her.

Jinhee knows better not to go into Kai's room but she didn't mean to fall asleep in his room. The games wore her out and it would usually last for an hour because no one was scoring any points. She sighed and plopped down on her step brother's bed and kicked her shoes off, Chanyeol doing the same thing.

"Okay, Jinhee! What do we need to work on?" Chanyeol asked and got one of Kai's physics books.

"Actually... I lied. I don't have homework. It's boring here so I wanted to invite someone over." she said as she turned the TV on.

"Sneaky. I like that. Where is Kai anyway?" Chanyeol asked as he was searching Kai's underwear. Jinhee raised her eyebrow but dismissed his actions.

"He said he's with D.O? I don't know, really. I wake up and see him. I go downstairs and he's gone." she said while changing the channel. She cannot believe that she is with her bias in her brother's room.

"Do you wanna go somewhere? Get some ice cream or food?" Chanyeol asked and Jinhee spazzed a little inside. Her bias was asking her to get food. She smiled to herself and thought that why would she turn down this offer?

"Let's go get some coffee!! You're paying cause I do not have any money!" Jinhee screamed and hopped off the bed. Chanyeol laughed at the younger one and followed suit but as Jinhee opened the door, she saw Kai glaring at her. Damn that's y... she thought but she shook it off. This is her brother and she's thinking about other things. By the look of that glare, she knew she's in trouble.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked and glanced at Chanyeol then back at Jinhee. 

"Going to get coffee with Chanyeol. Why?" she asked innocently, preparing herself for the aegyo that she will use in case he says no.

"I'm going with you. This guy might...do things." he said and glanced evilly at Chanyeol who was looking around the hallway and bumping his head on the door.

"My gawd Kai oppa. You are such a kill joy!!" she said and pulled Chanyeol's wrist while heading outside. Kai rolled his eyes at his sister and thought how could a 17 year old act so childish. It's kind of cute.. wait... no. Don't think of that. he thought and followed them to the coffee shop. Once they arrived, Chanyeol bought Jinhee a mocha frap and toffee nut coffee for him. The troll he is, he didn't pay for Kai's drink and Kai growled at him while Jinhee and Chanyeol hi-fived. 

"Jinhee!! Who's your bias in EXO?" Chanyeol suddenly asked with his creeper smile on. Jinhee was kind of taken aback by his creeper smile but she found it cute anyway. Kai noticed and he just shook his head.

"Uhm..." think Jinhee think!!! GAWD SUHO!! THAT'S SAFE!! "Suho..oppa." she said shyly and Chanyeol pouted and he looked like a puppy. She pinched his cheeks due to his overloading cuteness.

"Jinhee, he's too old to be treated like a kid." Kai said and she pouted and faced Chanyeol and continued talking as if he wasn't there. Fine. Ignore me for all I care. 

 

a/n: Sorry for the filler like Chapter... There will be more!! I swear to that!

love authornim