Chapter 7

On the Wrong Block

What's up, bros~? Yeah, sorry the previous chapter was a bit bland... I'll work harder on this one! I hope you enjoy!

 

  I sat up from the floor and looked at Minhyuk and U-Kwon. I sighed and went to the living room to stretch. I thought about the same thing as last night. Do I really like them? I began stretching and thoughts began overflowing my mind. The two were incredibly nice and caring and perfect gentlemen and just about everything a girl would wish for, but I was completely stopping myself. I set my feet in front of me and let a breath out. There came another thought. Nothing guaranteed the two liking me too. That gave me a little bit of relief and a mini heart break at the same time. And then came a dream that they could possibly like me also, piecing my heart back together and making me smile like an idiot. I set my legs back and just sat there. I twisted my hair in a french braid and tried to put on my yellow bow, but couldn't do it right. 

"Do you need help?" someone asked. I looked over with my hands on my hair. 

"Jaehyo oppa? You know how to put a bow in?" I asked. He yawned and nodded. 

"Yeah~." He said and kneeled behind me. He got the bow in perfectly.

"Thank you, oppa." I said. 

"No problem~ and I wonder why U-Kwon and Minhyuk aren't awake yet." Jaehyo stood up. 

"I wonder too." 

"Hm? Why are you wondering?" he asked me. I turned red. 

"Be-because... I don't know, you brought it up..." I said, trying to escape the question. He put his hand to his mouth. 

"Alright~ I'm just teasing you." he laughed. 

"Do you do anything else, oppa?" I asked, turning to him. 

"I'll answer you if you kiss me." he winked at me. I blushed and turned away. 

"Ow!" Jaehyo yelled, making me look over again. Minhyuk's fist was on Jaehyo's head.

"You saying that to Yunhee is enough." Minhyuk said. I snickered. 

"It's just a joke..." Jaehyo pouted and rubbed his head. 

"Tell that to the person who'll actually kiss you when you say that." Minhyuk walked out the door. 

"Aish! Why does he always leave without me! Hi Ye!" Out came a shirtless U-Kwon. I whipped my head away. I've seen this for the past weekend, but for some reason, I was even more shy about it. 

"Oops, I thought you were used to it now... Ah, hyung!" he yelled and ran out the door. I sighed as I heard Jaehyo laughing. 

"What? Is it wrong that I'm trying to keep my innocence!?" I asked. 

"I think you're out of luck with that in a dorm full of corrupted boys." Jaehyo leaned back in his chair. I puffed out my cheeks in disappointment. 

"Go change before everybody else wakes up, Ye." he laughed at me again. 

"Why are you telling me what to do?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrows. 

"Hm. Is there a reason you're a tad moody this morning?" He had a slight smirk on his face. 

"Low blood sugar can be a ." I mumbled and went to change. 

 

 

   I sighed as I shut my notebook as it was time for lunch. Minhyuk and U-Kwon were having another one of their stare downs. 

"Ye, can I walk you to the nurse's office too?" U-Kwon asked. 

"Yeah, of course." I smiled, making Minhyuk's disappear. Why? Did I say something? I started walking to the nurse, but a little awkwardly between the two. 

"Ah, summer's coming in a few weeks~." U-Kwon put his hands behind his head. 

"Oh yeah... what do you guys usually do in the summer?" I asked. 

"Go to Jihoon's summer cabin." Minhyuk said. 

"He has a summer house?" I said.

"He's from a rich family." 

"And we all go, including Yunhee and Lucy, which means you'll come this year, right?!" U-Kwon pretty much stated. 

"Um... I guess so?" I said, walking in the nurse's office. I did everything quickly and came back to U-Kwon sticking his tongue out and Minhyuk smirking. 

"Did I miss something?" I asked. 

"No, let's go." Minhyuk said, already walking. We all got our food and I remembered something. 

"Where's the library?" I asked. 

"It's downstairs, why?" U-Kwon said. 

"I have to find Jihoon. I promised him something." 

"What did you promise him?" U-Kwon asked.

"Uh, nothing too big, he just needed to see me." I said, thinking Jihoon wouldn't truly enjoy it if all three of us came. 

"Oh, it's that girl, isn't it? We tried helping him before, but it didn't really work." U-Kwon told me. 

"What? You guys know?" I asked. 

"Why else would he be gone all day?" Minhyuk said. Oh, so they already knew. 

"But I still want to help him..." I tried to push. 

"Okay, okay. It's downstairs on the left." U-Kwon smiled. 

"It's on the right, you idiot." Minhyuk corrected. 

"Boo you." U-Kwon stuck his tongue out and walked away. 

"I promise, it's on the right." Minhyuk said. I nodded and went downstairs. I looked to my right, only to find Jihoon looking in a window. I walked towards him, and he looked away from the window. 

"Jihoon, are you okay?" I asked. He looked panicky and a little sad. He looked up and smiled. 

"Hi noona~ I'm okay. I'm just trying to figure out if I should go inside or not." 

"You should!" I encouraged him. He had insecurity in his face. 

"I-I don't know. She's in there..." he said. 

"It'll be okay, I'll go with you." I said, opening the door. He followed behind me, but almost ran away. Luckily, I caught his arm before he got too far. I found the girl sitting by a table by herself, drawing again. Jihoon and I sat by a table away from hers. 

"What was her name again?" I asked Jihoon. 

"It's Park Aecha." he whispered. I nodded and looked towards her again, and I saw a few girls by her. I figured they were seeing what she was drawing. 

"You should go say hi to her, Jihoon." I tried again. He shook his head. 

"I can't disturb her drawing..." He made an excuse. I sighed and looked over. The girls were snickering with each other. I continued to watch as one of them kicked the leg of her chair. Aecha paused for a second, but continued to draw. The girl kicked the chair again. The group of girls laughed. 

"What are they doing?" I asked Jihoon. He had the same shocked expression as me. We looked over and one of the girls had the nerve to knock over her whole set of colored pencils and pens. My jaw dropped as they just laughed and walked away. Aecha got down to pick up her things. 

"We should go- Jihoon?" he wasn't sitting in front of me anymore. I saw him actually walk towards her. I saw him crouch down to help her pick her things up. Aecha seemed oblivious to him, and was staring at the floor with a blank face. Jihoon stuck his hand out to hand her the things he had. When she noticed, I saw her eyes grow in surprise. She slowly took them from his hands and put them away. Then, I saw Jihoon clam up. 

"Uh... I-I... Um..." he studdered. She inverted her feet and stared at the floor. 

"I like your drawings..." Jihoon said and ran out the door. I put my palm to my face and sighed. I saw Aecha tilt her head in confusion and return to drawing. I walked out the library and saw Jihoon jumping up and down. 

"Noona! Noona! I did it! I talked to her!" he almost shouted. 

"Jihoon, calm down! Yes, you talked to her, but you forgot to tell her your name." I said. He stopped jumping. 

"Oh..." 

"But it's okay! She seemed happy you helped her though." I said, bringing his mood back up. He nodded his head cheerfully. 

 

 

   Class ended and I sighed. Today, Minhyuk had piano, and U-Kwon had to recieve tutoring for math because finals were coming up. So, because I was too scared to walk back alone, I decided to go to the library to see what was there. Lunch went a little different than expected, so it wouldn't hurt to look around. Strangely, though, I saw Aecha in the same spot as lunch. I took a deep breath and decided to sit across from her. 

"Hi!" I said brightly. She didn't move at all. Was she ignoring me?

"Hello~." I tried again. She continued to draw and didn't pay attention to me. 

"What are you drawing?" I asked. She finally stopped. She slowly looked up at me. I waved with a smile. 

"Hi?" she said. 

"Hi!" I said again. She seemed confused. 

"I'm Yeseul, nice to meet you." I said. 

"Aecha." she simply said and went back to drawing. 

"So what are you drawing?" I asked one more time. 

"Nothing." she said and tried to hide it from me. I sighed. 

"Hey, um, I'm not messing with you, if that's what you're worried about." 

"What makes you think that?" she asked as she got a piece of coal from her bag. 

"I don't know. I just wanted to see what you were drawing. Why do you have a piece of coal?" 

"For the thing I'm drawing. It gives a better effect than just a black colored pencil." she said. 

"Oh. Can I see it?" I asked again. She looked up at me.

"I'm sorry. I just don't feel comfortable showing people my drawings." she said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry to keep asking like that. It's okay." I smiled. She went back to drawing. I stood up to leave her alone. 

"I'm gonna go now." I told her. She nodded, concentrating. 

"And that boy Jihoon, the one that helped you today, he was doing that out of good intentions." I said. She stopped drawing and looked at me. I nodded and walked away, feeling accomplished. Now I had to figure out where to go next. I just strolled around the school in hopes of finding something. I went to the gym and saw the basketball team and the vollyball team. They looked like they were getting a little heated about their balls getting into each other's courts. I walked away before I witnessed anything. I saw the baking club, but walked away before I had to face the sad fact that I couldn't eat the food they made. I passed by the music room, where I saw Minhyuk, Jaehyo and Lucy. Jaehyo noticed me and got out of the classroom. 

"Hey Ye." he said. 

"Hi, um, aren't you supposed to be in that class right now?" I asked, not wanting him to be in trouble. 

"Not anymore. Minhyuk has to stay though, he's having issues." Jaehyo pointed to him. I saw Minhyuk through the window, and he gave a slight smile. 

"So, what were you doing?" he asked me. 

"Nothing really. I was looking for something to do." 

"Hm. Then come with me; we'll see Yunhee practice." he said, swinging his arm around me. 

"Is Yunhee good at boxing?" 

"You've never seen her? She's... it's hard to tell if she's really a girl when she fights." he said. 

"Really? But she's so pretty." I said.

"You think so? Me too." he smiled. 

"You do?"

"Well yeah~. What did you think I thought?" he asked me. 

"I don't know, I thought you just say those things for fun." 

"I do, but that doesn't mean I don't mean it." 

"You confuse me, Jaehyo oppa." 

"Then figure me out... Oops, that's usually a Yunhee line." he laughed. We stopped in front of a door. 

"Just warning you, Yunhee might be angry and it might be scary." Jaehyo said as he opened the door. I nodded and the strong smell of sweat came towards me. I looked in the room and saw Yunhee sparring with another boy. She was wearing a red sportsbra with a pair of black shorts. The boy seemed pretty beat already and Yunhee was still standing strong. She punched his side, knocking him out. 

"Shh. Don't cheer for her." Jaehyo said to me. 

"Yah, be nice to me Jaehyo. Hey Ye." she said, wiping sweat off her forehead. I waved, too speechless to say anything. 

"I'll be done soon, I've got one more to spar, and then I've gotta cool down." she said and turned away. I squinted my eyes when I saw her back. 

"Ye, come sit here." Jaehyo said, sitting on a bench farther from the boxing ring. I took a seat next to him, still wondering what was on her back. 

"Don't ask her about her scars." Jaehyo sighed, leaning back. 

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said. 

"Don't be, you didn't do anything wrong." 

"Can I ask you then?" I crossed my legs. He sighed again.

"All I can say is ex-boyfriend." He said quietly. Ex-boyfriend? I was curious as to what happened, but decided to play it safe by not asking. 

"Anyway, what's up with you?" Jaehyo asked. 

"Me? Nothing really..." I mumbled. 

"Come on, what's really on your mind?" 

"Nothing, I swear." 

"You know I can guess." He smiled slyly. 

"Then guess." I dared him.

"Minhyuk and U-Kwon." he guessed. I hung my head.

"I'm guessing I'm correct~." he pet the back of my hair. 

"Oppa, I don't know what to do..." I complained to him. 

"Hm? What do you mean?" 

"Well, the thing is, I like them both, but I might like them both too. That's just wrong, right?" I said. He shrugged. 

"It's not possible to like someone like that at the same time. Someone's subcontiously winning your heart." 

"Oh... but wait, how did you know about the two?" I asked. 

"Lucy, Yunhee and I have seen it for a long time. That's what they meant by team U-Kwon and team Minhyuk." Jaehyo grinned. I sighed. 

"Do they know?" I asked, hoping U-Kwon and Minhyuk were oblivious to my feelings.

"No, they're dumb." 

"Really?"

"I'm pretty sure~." he assured me by rubbing my back. 

"So who do you like, oppa?" I asked. He laughed. 

"I'll tell you if you kiss me." 

"Hey, I'm back. What's up Ye." Yunhee walked over. 

"Hi! You're really good at boxing." I told her. 

"Meh, come see a fight, it's worth watching." 

"Yunhee, we were right, she likes the two." Jaehyo cut our conversation.

"Well, some trust I had in you." I grumbled. Yunhee laughed. 

"It's alright, I don't know anyone else to tell."

"Okay..."

"Alright, let's go find Minhyuk, they should be done by now." Jaehyo said, standing up. The three of us walked out of the boxing room and found Minhyuk on the way. 

"Yah, did you teach her violence!" Minhyuk yelled at Yunhee. 

"No, she was just watching me practice. Chill, hyung." Yunhee said. Minhyuk let a breath out. 

"Are you okay, Yeseul?" Minhyuk asked me. I couldn't help but look in his eyes for a while. 

"Hm? Yeseul?" I didn't respond. 

"Did you do something to her, Jaehyo!?" Minhyuk yelled. 

"I-I'm fine, sorry, I was daydreaming." I shook my head. 

"Oh. Alright then." we all started walking back to the dorm with Jaehyo and Yunhee snickering in the back. 

 

 

  "Ye, good news, your power will be back tomorrow." Jaehyo put the phone away. I wanted to cheer, but I was a little sad at the same time; I was kind of getting used to living in this room.

"Aw, you have to go back to your old dorm?" U-Kwon pouted. I pouted along with him. 

"Yeah... but it's okay, I only live a few steps away!" I said. 

"We should all stay in your dorm next time!" he suggested. 

"I don't know about that, oppa. My dorm's a bit smaller than this one." I looked around.

"Hm... then what about just me?" he brightly smiled. I blushed. 

"I, uh..." 

"That's a no." Minhyuk said, giving me a plate of food. 

"Thank you, oppa." I said to him. He smiled and nodded. 

 

 

  This was my last night sleeping in this room, and I realized I was going to miss it. 

"Ye~ take a picture with me for the memories~~." U-Kwon said, rolling over to me. 

"Sure, but I have all my make up washed off." I admitted. 

"I don't care, you're prettier that way." he said, making me blush. 

"See, you have naturally rosy cheeks!" he poked them. Yeah, totally natural. He got his phone out and turned the camera on. 

"What's the theme, oppa?" I asked. 

"Just do some aegyo~." he said. I slightly chuckled as I smiled to the point of my eyes closing and poked my dimples. He snapped the picture and showed it to me. He looked adorable. 

"Yay~ thanks Ye!" he wrapped his arm on my back. 

"Oppa, will we dance tomorrow? I miss dance class~." I whined. 

"Yeah, and our final for dance is coming up soon~ I wonder what it'll be~." 

"Kwon, go to bed." Minhyuk said, irritated. U-Kwon pouted. 

"Fine..." he got in his bed. I put my blankets on, and rested my head. 

"Good night Ye~ sweet dreams~ enjoy your last night here!" U-Kwon said. 

"I will~ I'm gonna miss it here..." I admitted. 

"I'll miss you too Ye. But like you said, we're still neighbors!" he cheered me up. 

"Yep we are! Good night oppa!" I said. I rolled over to face Minhyuk who still seemed irritated. 

"Good night Minhyuk oppa." I tried to smile to him. He turned his face and half smiled. 

"Good night Yeseul. I hope you sleep okay." he said and turned away. Well, that was a bit different. What was that supposed to mean? Did I make him angry? Man... do boys get periods too? 

 

Alright, how was that? Yeah, I kinda went towards YeKwon at the end, it's really fun to write x3 anyway, comment and subscribe!! :D