Chapter 5

On the Wrong Block

Hey! So, I've got people on both sides!! I hope I can write the situations well! 

 

    I rolled around in my bed, too lazy to sit up. It was finally Saturday and I was free to do anything, but I didn't know what to do. I yawned as my body finally built energy and got to my feet. I went to flip my light on in my room, and strangely, the light didn't go on. I flipped it at least forty-eight times, but the light still didn't turn on. I hit my forehead on my wall, sighing in frustration. I walked to my kitchen, and the light didn't turn on there either. 

"You have got to be kidding me." I said. I used my phone for a flash light to walk to the bathroom to check the lights there too. Of course it didn't. I cursed to myself and went to the sink to rinse my face. I set my hands on the edge of he sink and hung my head. No water running either. There was no way I could stretch in the dark, and I couldn't bother the guys at six in the morning.  I walked to my clothes and got a few of my dance clothes out and changed to them. I just wore a pink sports bra with a yellow net crop top and a pair of pink spandex shorts. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie over my clothes in case someone saw me. I quickly tied my hair in a quick bun and walked out my dorm. I walked down the hall that had lights on, and it slightly irritated me. Why weren't my lights on in my room? I grumbled and made it to the dance room safely. I looked around to make sure no one was around, and realized there's no way a bunch of school boys would be awake before nine am on a Saturday. I took my hoodie and sweats off and shivered because the air was cold. I plugged my iPod in the stereo and turned the volume down, not wanting to wake anybody up. I did a quick stretch, mainly focusing on my back. When I was finished, I decided to take advantage of the room and dance for a while. I chose a few slow songs in the beginning to find my focus. I was really awake now. When I ended a dance, I stood there, waiting for a new song. The intro to "Be My Girl" be Super Junior began and I debated to myself about it. I couldn't help smirking to myself, and let my hair down. I chaine turned to restart the song. It was so nice to be alone. No one could judge me and it wasn't awkward to do a slightly y dance that was a bit out of my style. The dance was full of body rolls, hip shaking, hair whips, and a lot of floor movements. And it felt a little weird to perform the dance face wise, but it was the most fun I've had in a long time. I laughed to myself as I ended with my belly on the floor and my leg over my head. I rolled over and relaxed myself. I sighed and stood up ready for the next dance, but something caught my eye. I saw two faces by the window to the next dance room, their jaws dropped. My face reddened, and I couldn't move. 

 

 

 

The boys room...

"Wake up." Minhyuk hit U-Kwon with his pillow. U-Kwon groaned.

"It's Saturday..." he mumbled. 

"You're the one who wanted to work out on Saturdays." Minhyuk said. U-Kwon rolled over and wanted to sleep more. Minhyuk walked to the sink to rinse his face, and looked at himself. 

'Okay. No matter what happens, we're still bros.' He thought and washed his face with cold water. He walked back in his room to change. U-Kwon was looking through his drawers looking for a pair of shorts. U-Kwon loved to work out in the morning but he wasn't used to waking up so early on Saturdays. He got over it though, excited to exercise. He pulled out his best pair of shorts.

'You never know when you'll run into her.' he grinned, changing into them. 

"I'm leaving." Minhyuk said, walking out the door. U-Kwon followed him, shutting the door.

"I wonder if she's awake yet..." U-Kwon thought out loud as he walked down the hall. 

"What?" Minhyuk said. 

"Nothing~." U-Kwon grinned as he walked in the gym. No one was there and Minhyuk was used to being in here alone. He walked to the weight pulley and got ready to work out. U-Kwon took his shirt off and went to the mat to do ab workouts. After about half an hour of exercise, the two started hearing music. 

"Who's playing music this early?" Minhyuk asked. U-Kwon shrugged, now jump roping. Minhyuk continued his workout, trying to ignore the music. It wasn't even workout music, it was mainly ballads. 

"Yah, I'm gonna go ask them to turn it down." Minhyuk said, making U-Kwon nervous. Minhyuk could get just as scary as Yunhee when he was mad. It pretty much ran in their family. U-Kwon decided to follow, just in case something bad happened. They figured out the music was coming from the dance room, so they walked in one. Nobody was in it, but they saw a person in the room next to it. 

"H-h-hyung... that's Ye." U-Kwon almost shouted, excited to see her. The two looked closer, and got towards the window. Both their eyes grew large as they saw that she was only wearing a pair of shorts and a crop top. She was dancing pretty freely with her hair up, and Minhyuk's anger disappeared. But many different things were going through both their minds.

'Okay, Kwon... calm down. CALM DOWN. She still has clothes on. But damn. She's hotttttt......' U-Kwon thought. He rested his head on his hand on the window sill. 

'Why is she dressed like that? Doesn't she know she's in a boy's dorm? But she looks crazy good.... STOP. don't think that Minhyuk. Do not feel attracted to her.' Minhyuk mentally slapped his face for thinking things. Even though they were both trying to stop themselves, they continued to watch. She stopped and the two ducked away from the window. 

"Hyung, I'm not letting you win." U-Kwon said.

"You don't need to let me. I'm pretty sure I can get to her on my own." Minhyuk said. U-Kwon stuck his tongue out at him and slowly creeped up the window as the next song started. 

"Hyung she's about to start again." U-Kwon whispered. Minhyuk got up, and the two watched her pull her hair tie off. Her hair was long and very wavy, making U-Kwon's jaw drop down to the floor. The beat to the song was much different and the two did not expect her to actually dance to this. Once she started the two dropped their jaws. She was dancing very seductively and was moving her body very swiftly. The two did not know that she was that flexible either. She did leg kicks, scorpion turns, and floor rolls that showed how much her back could curve. When she finished, they saw her leg over her head and just stay there or a while. She got up and locked eyes with them. She froze and so did U-Kwon and Minhyuk. 

"Should we go and see her?" U-Kwon asked. 

"No. We shoud go back." Minhyuk said. 

"B-but we have to go tell her she's good at dance!" 

"Do you not understand that we were acting like total creeps!?" Minhyuk yelled. The two looked over at Yeseul who was still frozen but her eyes glued to the floor. Minhyuk sighed. 

"Let's go in... to apologize." U-Kwon grinned and walked out. 

 

 

With Yeseul...

  U-Kwon and Minhyuk just saw me. How much did they see? Feeling this exposed was embarrassing enough, but if they saw me dance... Gah. I looked at them again and now they were arguing. They looked over at me again and I looked down. A few seconds later, I heard the door creak open. I looked and the two were walking in. 

"Hey, Ye!" U-Kwon said as if nothing happened.

"H-h-hello..." I said very quietly. I looked at my body and was very embarrassed about my scars. 

"Sorry we were watching you like that." Minhyuk said. 

"Um... exactly how much did you see?" I asked. 

"From when you let your hair down! You look so pretty with it wavy!" U-Kwon said, playing with it. I never noticed that he was so close to me already. 

"Kwon, you're scaring her." Minhyuk said. He was scratching his head and looked away. 

"Oops, sorry~. Why were you here though?" U-Kwon asked me innocently. 

"I-uh. My power's not working in my dorm." 

"It's not!?" U-Kwon exclaimed. 

"No. My water's not running either. I decided to come here to get some light." I explained. 

"Well, let's go upstairs to check it out." Minhyuk said. I nodded and grabbed my sweats. I covered my body and walked up with them. 

"Ye! I never knew you were so flexible!" U-Kwon said, hugging my side like always. 

"I did mention I was in rythmics, didn't I?" I said. 

"Oh yeah~ Well, you're a really good dancer!" 

"Thank you, oppa! And when will my power come back?" I asked. 

"Probably not until Monday or Tuesday. It's the weekend so no one will be willing to come." Minhyuk said. 

"Are you serious? Where am I supposed to stay, then?" I complained as Minhyuk opened the door to his dorm. 

"We'll figure that out." Minhyuk said. 

"Ye! Stay with us!" U-Kwon cheered. I blinked. 

"Be quiet. It's only seven." Minhyuk said sternly. 

"Sorry... but you should live here for a few days!" U-Kwon said. 

"I've been a burden on you guys enough... I don't want to intrude so much..." I told him. He squished my face.

"Just pay us back by letting us play with your cheeks." He smiled. I felt my face redden. Taeil walked in in his pajamas and he looked tired. 

"Why are you guys- well, this is embarrassing." he said, noticing me.

"Good morning, oppa~ Sorry, my power's not working in my room." I said. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll get your food ready in a sec." he told me. 

"Wait, I have to take my insulin." I said, taking my things out of my bag. The guys looked at me all big eyed.

"Sorry, I'll use the rest room." I walked over with everything. I should have thought of that before I took everything out. I went inside the rest room and decided to inject my thigh again. I finished and put everything in my biohazard bag. I got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen.

"Sorry about that." I said to them. 

"It's fine~." U-Kwon said. Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind.

"You're probably the only person that can look so cute in sweats." he said.

"Good morning Jaehyo oppa." I said, getting used to him.

"You said the same thing about Yunhee." U-Kwon accused, pouting. Jaehyo raised his eyebrows. 

"I never said that. You've said a few things about-,"

"STOP." U-Kwon shouted. I wondered what made him shout. 

"Jaehyo, I think you should let go of Yeseul." Taeil said. Jaehyo only hugged me tighter. 

"Nope." he grinned. This made me blush a bit. I saw Minhyuk walk away to his room. 

"I wonder what made him so upset." I said. I felt Jaehyo chuckle.

"I don't think it's time for you to know yet." 

"Hm?"

"Yeseul, your breakfast is ready." Taeil said. Jaehyo let me go and I went to the table. I just noticed what Jaehyo was wearing. 

"Oppa, are you wearing a pikachu costume?" I asked, laughing. 

"Ah, not a costume. I AM Pikachu." he stood proudly. 

"He matches with Yunhee's Mudkip." U-Kwon said. I smiled as I ate. 

"So, Yeseul, are you staying here for the next few days?" Taeil asked. I swallowed. 

"I'm not sure... the water's not running, and my lights won't work so I don't know what to do." I said. 

"Just stay here. It'll be fun!" U-Kwon said. 

"So it's settled." Taeil said, smiling. I couldn't help but smile back. I never knew so many people could be so nice. 

"Good morning, noona~." A deep voice said. 

"Good morning Jihoon. Did you sleep well?" I asked. He nodded but yawned. 

"Hey, noona! Get changed and get ready!" he said.

"Hm? Why?" I asked.

"Oh, no one told you? We're hanging out today!" Jihoon said. 

"We are? Why? I mean, I'd love to hang out, but this was unexpected." I told him.

"I don't know. I just want to hang out with you!" he smiled happily. I looked at U-Kwon who encouraged me to go.

"You should! Jihoon goes out every Saturday and Yunhee trusts him." 

"O-okay. But I need to go get my clothes..." I said. 

"Alright! I'll be ready in about twenty minutes." Jihoon said and walked to his room. 

"I'll take you to your room." U-Kwon said, standing up. I nodded and thanked Taeil for breakfast. I opened the door to my lightless dorm and walked in. The sun was up now and I could see most of my room. 

"Can I come in, Ye?" U-Kwon asked. I nodded. 

"Sure." I walked in with him following behind me.

"I'll be right back." I said and went to my room. I looked through my clothes and chose a simple outfit. 

"Ye, do you wear yellow everyday?" U-Kwon asked. I nodded. 

"It's the only color I own, actually." 

"That's cute." he said. I blushed. 

"Let's go back now~." he walked to the door. 

"Okay~ and why did Jihoon suddenly want to hang out?" I asked. 

"Hmm~ I wonder why~." U-Kwon said, trying to hide a smile. I really wanted to know why. I walked in their dorm, and Jihoon was sitting by the table. 

"Are you ready noona?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Let's go then!" he said, and walked out the door with me. 

"So, where will we go?" I asked. It was only about eight thirty so most stores probably weren't open. 

"Just a little down town. I want to go on an adventure with you!" 

"Okay, that sounds fun!" I said, his excitement passing down to me. We took the train, and he acted like a really close friend. His expressions to things were adorable too. When we got to our destination, it was nine, and the stores weren't crowded. 

"Noona, do you like lotions, clothes, or stars?" he asked me.

"Stars." I answered immediately. 

"Me too. Then I have a great place to show you!" He said, linking arms with me. He led me to a big building. 

"This is a planetarium! I come here when I have nothing to do." he said. I started getting a little excited. 

"It is? Can we go inside?" I asked. 

"Of course! Let's go!" 

 

 

   So, we ended up staying in the planetarium for about three hours.

"Jihoon, I'm sorry I took so long! It was so much fun!" I said. 

"Don't be sorry. I had a day when I stayed there until about four." he said. 

"I don't blame you. But I need to eat something." I said. 

"Um... we can look around a little bit." Jihoon told me. 

"Okay, can I use the restroom though?" I asked. He nodded and pointed to it. I took my insulin and checked my blood sugar, which was perfect once again. Taeil's breakfasts were perfect! I walked out the restroom and Jihoon and I looked for a nice place to eat. When we finally settled, I had a vegetable stir-fry and he had foods that would make my body fall in to shock immediately. 

"Do you want a bite, noona?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"I would love to, but I'm okay." I said, gently. He looked like he remembered something and he ate his food.

"Noona, when did you find out you were diabetic?" he asked innocently.

"Ah... I was ten. I was dancing all day, and I didn't eat anything." I told him.

"And you had to go to the hospital?" 

"Yes... they told me my pancreas was naturally weak and I needed to sacrifice a lot if I wanted to live a healthy life. Since then, the only sugar I've had was from fruits or juice." I explained. 

"Wow. I'm glad you know how to take care of yourself then." he said, smiling. 

"It took a while to get used to, and I had a lot of tough days, but I turned out to be thankful I was diagnosed early." I said. After talking normally for about another hour, we decided to get leave, and walk around a bit. He took me to a nearby park, and we sat at a bench. We were having a steady conversation before, but now, he was acting a little strange. His eyes kept looking to the side then down at the ground. 

"Jihoon, is everything okay?" I asked. 

"I'm okay." he said. I stood up to see what he was looking at the whole time. I saw a lot of people and children, but nothing special. I looked at Jihoon again, who was resting his head on his hand, and looking strait across at a big fountain.

"Jihoon, what are you looking at?" I said, getting a little frustrated. 

"Park Aecha..." he said softly. I looked at the fountain and saw a girl drawing on a sketch pad. 

"Are you looking at that girl?" I looked back at Jihoon who was spazzing out. 

"Ahh.... I can't do this. I'll never be able to talk to her!" he said, shaking his head. It finally clicked. Jihoon was holding a crush on the girl who was drawing. 

"Jihoon, you should go say hello." I said, patting his back. He shook his head. 

"I can't. She goes to our school too!" he said. I've never seen her before, but I thought it was adorable. 

"Okay. Maybe on Monday, you can go and say hi to her." I tried to cheer him up.

"Yep! That'll work! And noona, let's go back to the dorm." he stood up. I nodded. And started walking towards the train station. 

"Wait, noona... can we pass by her? I like seeing what she draws." he said with the most adorable face. I let him go ahead and I followed behind him. I never expected to see something beautiful, but she had drawn a picture of a bakery. Everything was detailed and it looked real. She was quite pretty too. She had tan skin, and dark, strait hair. Before she could notice us staring, we walked away. 

"Jihoon, she was pretty!" I said. He nodded.

"Yeah..." 

"Oh, is this what U-Kwon oppa meant by you coming here every Saturday?" I asked. 

"Yep. I like seeing her draw. It's really cute sometimes, but she looks really sad some days too." he explained. The ride home was pretty much filled with my questions for him, wondering how much he liked her. I've decided to look for her in school and help Jihoon talk to her. We got back to the dorm building, but he stopped before walking in. He got his phone out, and put it to his ear.

"Hyung, we're coming up now." He said to the phone. I heard yelling, but couldn't make the words out. He put the phone away. 

"Let's go up now, Noona!" he said, seeming more excited than usual. I went up the elevator with him and he stopped at the door. He knocked, and someone knocked back. 

"Noona, open the door!" Jihoon said. I looked at him strangely and did as I was told. 

"SURPRISE!!" the guys yelled. I jumped back, seriously surprised. I laughed and saw the decorations and the food set up on the table. 

"What is all this?" I asked as I walked in the room. Yunhee jumped towards me and squished my cheeks. 

"It's your welcoming party!" 

"A welcoming party?" I repeated. 

"Yep! We had to set this up, so we sent you out with Jihoon." Taeil said, making me understand now. 

"Really? You guys didn't have to." I said, hugging Yunhee. She jumped on my back, and I let her stay there. 

"Yah, get off of her before your weight kills her." Minhyuk said. 

"I do not weigh that much!" Yunhee snapped back. I laughed. 

"But unnie, even if she's strong, you could give her spine damage." Lucy said. 

"Fine, just a simple 'you should get off' would be enough." Yunhee got to her feet and I stretched my back. 

"Don't worry, Yunhee. You don't weigh much at all!" I said, reassuring her. 

"She's the only one with nice comments in this place." Yunhee laughed. U-Kwon hugged me and lifted me.

"Ye! Are you glad you came here? Because if you never came, you would never have a party!" 

"I am very happy! Thank you so much!" I said when he let me down.

"Here. This is your official school ID. Lucy got her hands on it before you so we could hand it to you today." Minhyuk said, giving me the card. It was adorably decorated with yellow rhine stones, and ribbons. 

"Oh, this is so pretty! Who decorated it?" I asked, looking around. Minhyuk cleared his throat, and Jaehyo pointed to him. 

"You did?" I asked him, big eyed. He scratched his head. 

"Thank you, oppa! I'll take good care of it!" I said, holding on to the ID. 

"Alright, let's eat! So, we kinda preordered a cake before we knew you were diabetic, but Lucy made a few things for you." Ji Ho said, already eating. Lucy laughed at him.

"So, I made biscuits with natural strawberry jam, and no-sugar whip cream in substitute for cake. The sweetness came from the strawberries." she said. I was surprised she came up with that so quickly.

"Oh, I would really like that! But hold on, let me check my blood sugar." I said, sitting by the food. For the first time in my life, I was hoping I was on the lower side. 

"Do you mind if I check here?" I asked. They all shrugged, but stared at me. I got everything out and cleaned my finger. I put the needle to my finger and pricked it, wincing a little. 

"You have to do that!?" Kyung yelled, jumping back. I laughed a little at everybody's reaction. 

"Yep, I've had to since I was eleven." I said and put the blood on the meter. I was happy, and it was on the low side. 

"I can eat!" I cheered, making everybody do the same. 

"Here's a band-aid." two guys said to me. I looked and saw Minhyuk and U-Kwon holding one out. The two glared at each other, and looked back to me.

"It's fine, actually. The bleeding eventually stops." I said, making them both glare at each other again. 

"Anyway... Here, try one~." Taeil said, holding a biscuit. I took it and had a bite. It was delicious.

"Lucy. This is so good. I haven't had anything natural taste so good!" I said. After eating for about an hour, and the guys pretty much smothering each other with the food, we all went to the living room. I stopped when I saw a lizard on the living room floor.

"What is that!?" I said, surprised. 

"Oh, that's Mushu! My pet lizard." Yunhee said, taking him and setting him on her shoulder. 

"You have a pet lizard?" I asked. 

"Obviously~ he's my best friend!"

"Hey, what movies are we watching?" Kyung asked, looking through a box of DVDs. 

"Let's watch the One Piece movies!" U-Kwon said, bringing his collection of them.

"Um, Kwonnie oppa, I'm sorry but Yunhee and I brought our disney collection." Lucy said. 

"No. We're watching my romance collection." Jaehyo said. The three began to argue. 

"Yah!" Minhyuk yelled, seeming annoyed. 

"Let Yeseul decide." he said. The three turned to look at me. 

"Which do you want to watch!?" they said. I smiled. 

"I'm sorry. I can't pass up disney." I said. 

"HA." Yunhee said to Jaehyo. 

"That's fine, most disney movies are love stories anyway~." he said. Yunhee made a face at him. I thought U-Kwon would be pouting but he looked cheerful. 

"That's okay, I like disney too!" he said. I was happy I didn't make him upset. 

"So which one are we watching first?" Kyung asked. 

"Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and finish with Tarzan." I said, making my own line up of my favorites. Yunhee and Lucy high fived each other. 

"You are officially part of our best friendship man. Those are our favorites too!" Yunhee said. 

"Really?!" I said. 

"Ye! Sit next to me!" U-Kwon said, sitting on the couch. I nodded and took a seat. Minhyuk followed sitting beside me. I saw the two glare again, and wondered what was going on. Yunhee was lying on the floor next to Jaehyo, and he kept annoying her. 

"Yah, shut up! The BEST movie in the world is about to come on!" she yelled. Taeil threw a blanket at me.

"You three share." he said, and he took one for himself. I saw U-Kwon grin. He took the blanket and covered my legs with it. I gave some of the blanket to Minhyuk and he smiled towards me. 

"Oh yeah, Ye, incase you didn't know, Lucy and I have this huge urge to sing and we don't hold back." Yunhee warned me. 

"Don't worry, I do that too!" I said. The movie began and I felt Minhyuk inch closer to me. I blushed and tried to focus on the movie.

 

 

Many disney movies later...

"Ah, it's eight. I have to go~." Lucy said, standing up.

"But it's Saturday Lulu~." Kyung complained. 

"I know... but I have a test in about three weeks and I want to be sure I understand it." she said. Dang, how smart was this girl? 

"Okay. I'll walk you back then." Kyung said, standing next to her. We all watched as if they were the movie now. 

"Are you sure? It's dark out side." Lucy said. 

"That's why I'm walking you~. And people say I'm the dumb one." Kyung laughed. 

"Thanks oppa~ I'll see everybody soon then." she waved and walked out with Kyung. 

"Ye, is it true you're gonna be staying here for a while?" Yunhee asked, sitting up. 

"Um yeah..." I said, still shy about it. 

"Okay... Jiho's room is full, and there's no way you're sleeping in Jaehyo's room."

"Why not?" Jaehyo said, acting offended. 

"Because you will do things I do not want to imagine." Yunhee said, making me scared. 

"She can just stay in our room." Minhyuk said, getting a glass of water. 

"Oh. I guess that works." Yunhee said, lying back down. 

"I told you it'd be okay!" U-Kwon said, putting his arm around me. I nodded, but was still a little nervous. I would be sleeping in the same room as U-Kwon and Minhyuk. 

"Hey, Yunhee! Let me armwrestle you." Jiho said, lying across from her. Yunhee rolled her eyes. 

"I've beaten you everytime, bro," she said while getting her arm out. Jaehyo counted the two down, and Yunhee beat him in a heartbeat. 

"Did you know she's beaten almost all the guys in school?" U-Kwon said. 

"She has? That's crazy." I said, wondering how strong she was in boxing now. The door opened to a smiling Kyung. 

"Hey~ did you walk the fair maiden safely?" Jaehyo asked.

"Back off, Jaehyo. Lucy belongs to Kyung." Yunhee said, pushing him. 

"She seemed tired. Yunhee, make sure she actually sleeps." Kyung said. Aww... he cared about her! Ah, so adorable! 

"Okay, Yun, I'll walk you now~." Jaehyo said. 

"I'm fine." Yunhee protested. 

"Nope." Jaehyo pushed her back and walked her out. I was wondering what Yunhee was thinking, and another thought came to mind. I had to shower. 

"Hey, um... can I use your shower?" I asked with my red face. 

"Yeah, it's right there." Taeil said casually. I was a bit surprised. 

"Oh, thanks. But I need to go get my clothes..." I remembered. 

"Then let's go. I'll go with you!" U-Kwon said. 

"Thank you oppa!" I said. We walked to the door, and I saw U-Kwon exchange looks with Minhyuk again. I got to the hall way, but stopped before opening the door. 

"Don't worry, Ye. I can protect you from the dark." U-Kwon said, taking my hand. I smiled and let a breath out. I opened the door, and it was darker than ever. I took my phone out to use as a flash light. And of course, me being an idiot, I back up, accidently shutting the door behind me, making the room even darker. I gulped and got close to U-Kwon. I held my phone and tried to see ahead of me. 

"I should have installed that flashlight app." I mumbled and tried to make my way to my room. I stumbled on something and dropped my phone, now not being able to see anything. I got a little scared and searched for the phone with my foot, but didn't have any luck. I started feeling a little panicky. U-Kwon suddenly pulled me to him, and he hugged me softly. 

"It's okay, Ye. It's just the dark, and I'm here." he said. I stayed in his arms for a while, calming myself down. I let a breath out and he let me go. 

"Here, I'll use my phone. It has a flashlight." he made the room more visible. 

"Why didn't you use that first, oppa?" I said, but held on to his arm.

"I don't know. It's nice to have you close to me." he said quietly. It's a good thing he didn't see me, because I was blushing a lot. We got to my room and I was happy I didn't exactly unpack yet, so I just zipped up one of my suitcases and we made it out of the dark room safely. 

"Ye, did you like the party?" U-Kwon asked. 

"Yes, I did. I have more friends here then my old school!" I said, still staying close to him. I heard him let a breath out. 

"That's good. I was worried you wouldn't like it here, but I'm happy we're friends." he said, looking at me. 

"Me too, oppa." the two of us walked in. He led me to the shower and showed me how everything worked. I was a nervous wreck, knowing I was showering in a house full of boys. I took the quickest shower in my life and changed even faster. I was wearing my yellow polka dot pajamas and I got out of the shower. 

"See, I told you she has natural waves!" U-Kwon shouted. I was confused. 

"Sorry. Jiho didn't believe me when I said your hair was wavy." U-Kwon explained.

"Kwon, be quiet and go to bed." Taeil scolded and went to his room. 

"Noona! Here, you can have toto's sister today!" Jihoon said and handed me a pink plushie. 

"Thank you Jihoon! Good night!" I said to him before he walked away. 

"So Ye, who's bed do you want to sleep in?" U-Kwon asked. My face blushed. What did he mean?

"I'm f-fine on the floor."  I said, walking to his room. 

"Are you sure? Your back will hurt though." he pouted. 

"No, I'm really fine, I like the floor." I said. 

"Okay. I'll get you a few blankets." U-Kwon said, leaving me in the room with Minhyuk. 

"Was our shower clean?" he randomly asked. 

"What?" 

"Our shower. The guys here are gross and they usually leave a mess." Minhyuk said. 

"Oh, it was fine~. I've been in worse ones for dance camps." I laughed. 

"That relieves me." he laughed along. U-Kwon came back in with a lot of blankets. 

"Here you go. It kinda gets cold here~." he said, handing me a few. 

"Thank you, oppa." I said, setting them on the floor. I was all ready for bed, and was a bit tired. 

"Good night Ye~ it's nice to be able to say it to you in person." U-Kwon said. 

"It is. Good night U-Kwon oppa. Sweet dreams~." 

"You too, Ye, sweet dreams~." he said to me. 

"Good night, Minhyuk oppa." I said before I fell asleep. 

"Good night Yeseul. Sleep well." he said to me.

Hm. Maybe it's not a bad idea to sleep here...

 

So, how did you like this chapter? Sorry, I'll edit it soon, I'm a bit lazy right now xD Haha, comment and subscribe!! :D