Chapter 4

On the Wrong Block

My gosh, I appreciate all your comments! Let's see what Yeseul is up to today~~

 

     I walked to my class room with Minhyuk and U-Kwon, only to find the girls gathered together, snickering. I was wondering what was going on, and walked to my seat. Before I sat down, I looked in my chair, noticing nothing wrong. 

"Don't sit yet." Minhyuk said, stopping me. He dropped his bag on my desk, making blue paint splatter all over my chair and the floor. My jaw dropped. 

"What just...?" I couldn't believe it. Minhyuk's eyes lurked the room, finding the group of girls. They weren't giggling anymore.

"Ye, are you okay?" U-Kwon asked. I nodded, partially lying. I was a little hurt by the actions done, and felt like I was doing something wrong. I looked up and saw Minhyuk face the girls. They had fear in their eyes now. 

"I can't hit you guys, but trust me, I know there's nothing stopping Yunhee." he glared. The girls gulped. 

"I'm sorry oppa..." One said. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, because I'm the one affected by this." he said sarcastically.

"We weren't planning to hurt her, it was just an initiation to welcome her here." another said. 

"Then it was your plan?" the girls nodded.

"Then go and clean it up." he said and walked back. He seemed really irritated. 

"I swear, if they weren't girls..." he mumbled and sat in his chair. 

"Are you sure you're okay, Ye?" U-Kwon asked me again. I sighed. 

"I am, I just don't know where to sit now." 

"Aw, you can't be my seat partner today?" U-Kwon pouted. I pouted along with him, looking for an empty seat. 

"Just sit here." Minhyuk said, sitting in his seat. The one next to him was open.

"But what about the other hyung?" U-Kwon asked. 

"He can sit somewhere else." Minhyuk said. I stared at the empty seat. 

"Or you can sit in the paint covered chair, I'm just giving you options." he sarcastically said. I slightly hesitated, but walked to sit in the chair. 

"Don't worry, there won't be any paint coming out of that desk." he said, seeing my hesitation. 

"Okay. Thanks for letting me sit by you." I said and took the seat. U-Kwon was back to smiling. 

"Yay! We're the triangle of happiness now!" he cheered. I nodded. Three girls came to the paint with a bucket and towels. I could tell they were trying their hardest avoiding Minhyuk's glare. 

"You know, you forgot to apologize to my friend." U-Kwon said to them. They looked up as they finished getting the paint off. 

"Well, I'd like to, but she'd have to stop being your friend." the girl snapped at him. I was dumbfounded. Really? How crazy were these girls? The three walked away with their noses in the air. 

"I'm sorry, Ye..." U-Kwon frowned. 

"Don't be, oppa! You didn't do anything." I said. I looked at Minhyuk who was typing a message on his phone.

"Hyung, are you telling Yunhee!?" U-Kwon said. He raised his eyebrows with a smirk. 

"Don't worry, I told her no physical pain, but a prank to embarrass them more." 

"Oh, is she going to plan with Kyung?" U-Kwon asked, smirking along. 

"You bet." Minhyuk said, putting his phone in his pocket. 

"Ye, we will avenge you." U-Kwon said. I nodded, anticipating what was going to happen. 

 

 

 

   The lunch bell rang, making U-Kwon jump in joy.

"It's lunch time! Let's go, Ye!" 

"Sorry, I have to go to the nurse again." I said, grabbing my bag. I didn't want to risk anything happening to it. 

"Really? Do you have to go everyday?" he asked.

"Yeah... but don't worry, it's nothing bad." I said. 

"U-Kwon, go and save a seat for her. I'll walk you again, I can't trust those girls." Minhyuk said. 

"Aw, but I want to walk her." U-Kwon pouted. 

"But those girls aren't afraid of you. Do you want Yeseul to not have a seat for lunch?" Minhyuk argued.

"I guess not. I'll see you soon, Ye!" he hugged me quickly before skipping off. 

"Here, give me your bag. The girls will yank you down." Minhyuk said. I shook my head.

"I think I'll be fine." 

"Nope, I don't think so." he said and took the bag off of me. He swung it on his shoulder and walked me to the hall. 

"So, you have to go to the nurse everyday before lunch?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's a pain, but I got used to it."

"I bet it is. And just so you know, not all people here are bad." he said. 

"Oh, I'm sure of that! Especially after meeting Minhyuk-ssi and U-Kwon oppa and everybody else!" I said. I saw him shut his eyes and blush a little bit. 

"You know, it's only my sister that hates the word 'oppa'..." he said quietly.

"Hm?" 

"It wouldn;t hurt... to be called oppa by you." he said, looking at me from the corner of his eye. A natural smile grew on my face.

"Really? I can call you 'Minhyuk oppa'?" I asked. My heart skipped when I saw him grow a smile and look at me. 

"That sounds about right?" he said. My gosh. It was his full smile again. He looked so nice and sweet and I had a huge urge to hug him, but we had already gotten to the nurse's office. 

"It won't take that long this time, I promise!" I said and walked in the office. The nurse smiled at me and let me inject myself so I could go and enjoy my lunch. I finished in under five minutes and I walked out to a red faced, mumbling Minhyuk. 

"Minhyuk oppa? Are you okay?" I asked. He shot his eyes at me.

"Did you hear me?" he asked. 

"No, I didn't hear what you said."

"Oh, okay. Let's go." He said and walked me to the room with the group. He let me in the door first, having him follow me from behind. I walked towards Yunhee who was waving her hand, and totally over looked the water spilled on the floor. I took a step, expecting to move forward, but my foot slipped making me fall back. I closed my eyes, thinking I was going to hit the floor, but someone's arms stopped me. 

"Yeseul, are you okay?!" Minhyuk yelled. I opened my eyes to see him over me. He had caught me with both arms, his face close to mine. My face reddened as I nodded.

"You're not hurt or anything?" he asked me. I shook my head. Everyone in the room was staring, some whispering to each other. 

"O-oppa... I think I'm okay now..." I said, seeing he still had his arms around me. He turned as red as me and helped me stand up. He cleared his throat.

"Sorry." He said quietly, letting his arms off of me. 

"I'm not offended... thank you, oppa..." I said. He shyly smiled as we walked to sit with everyone. 

"Well, you just gave your fangirls an even bigger reason to hate Ye." Yunhee said. 

"Did you plan yet?" Minhyuk said, staying away from the subject. Yunhee nodded.

"Oh yeah. After what I heard, I'll make them look real bad." 

"You don't have to... I'm fine." I said, not wanting anything bad happening. 

"But we have to! We actually have a reason to do something to them. Right, Kyung?" Yunhee said. Kyung finished his chewing.

"Trust me, we've been waiting for this chance." 

"Don't do anything that'll make you look bad though, oppa~." Lucy said to him, stealing his food. 

"Yah~ why would you take my food? It's not worth it!" Kyung said, taking a piece of her lunch. He grinned when he swallowed it, making Lucy blush a little. I swear, they would be adorable if they were together.

"Ye, are you okay from the fall?" U-Kwon said with a sad face. 

"Yes, I'm fine, oppa~ that slip was my fault." I told him.

"I know... I just wanted to make sure." he said, giving a weak smile. I wondered what made his mood so low. 

"But I'm just wondering why they're doing this. All I'm doing is attending school and making friends..." I said, taking a bite of lettuce. 

"You don't know?" Minhyuk asked. I shook my head. 

"They're obviously jealous of your pretty-ness~." Jaehyo smiled at me. 

"Jaehyo, will you ever stop flirting?" Yunhee asked. 

"I'll answer that if you kiss me." he said to her. 

"You're a ." she stuck her tongue out.  

"No I'm not, I'm y." Jaehyo said confidently. I looked at Minhyuk to see if he was irritated by Jaehyo pretty much hitting on his sister now, but he was looking at me. He sent his eyes down the second they locked to mine and mumbled a few things to himself. I tilted my head, wondering what he said.

 

 

 

 It came time for PE. I wouldn't say I was dreading it, but I wasn't the most excited person in the world. I didn't know what to expect and the only sport I was okay at was volleyball and maybe soccer. I was praying it wasn't anything else. 

"Ye, are you excited for PE!? I am!" U-Kwon jumped. Minhyuk was dragging his feet, seeming more irritated than me. 

"Not really... I'm not the most sporty person." I said. 

"It's okay, you'll do great!" U-Kwon hugged me from the side. We walked in the gym and three ropes were hanging from the ceiling, a bell at the very top of each rope. A smile grew on my face. 

"Ooh, that dimple tells me you're good at this." U-Kwon said. 

"You have no idea, oppa!" I cheered quietly. 

"Hyung, race me?" U-Kwon said. 

"Sure, but you know I'm gonna beat you." Minhyuk smirked. 

"Yah, I'll win this time!" U-Kwon gripped his hands. I stood in line behind U-Kwon, Minhyuk in another line. 

"Ye, if I win, will I get a hug?" U-Kwon asked me with anticipating eyes. 

"Sure, why not?" I promised to him. 

"Okay, I'll be sure to win then! And I'll hug you if you win against your partner!" he said. 

"But oppa, you hug me all the time anyway." 

"I know, but it'll be a victory hug!" he corrected me. I laughed as it became his turn to climb the rope. Minhyuk went to the rope next to his, and looked at U-Kwon. 

"If I win, you owe me gum." 

"If I win, you owe me... lots of candy! I'll already get a hug from Ye if I win!" he cheered. Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. 

"Then the fight's on." he said, gripping the rope. U-Kwon gave a final smile at me and took the rope. 

"Are you two ready now?" the PE teacher asked. The two nodded. 

"Ready... go!" he announced and the race began. They were both at the same pace, neck and neck with each other. I wanted to cheer for both on them, but I couldn't get the courage to. The two hit their bells at the same time, not knowing who won. The PE teacher was silent on their way back down. They were staring at each other, anticipating the outcome. 

"I'm gonna call that a tie..." The PE teacher said, making the two angry. 

"Yah! I won that time!" U-Kwon shouted at Minhyuk.

"No, I obviously climed faster than you." he calmy retorted. 

"Ye, who won?" U-Kwon asked. 

"Uh... it was really an equal fight." I said. 

"Aw, okay... well, it's your turn!" U-Kwon cheered. I let a breath out as I walked up to the rope. I sat down with my legs in front of me.

"Um, Yeseul-ssi... you're supposed to climb the rope." The teacher said. 

"I know. I'd just like to start this way." I said, holding the rope. I was going against two other guys because most of the girls were in the back, not wanting to go. 

"Ye, are you sure you can climb like that?" U-Kwon asked. I nodded. 

"Trust me, I've done this before." I said. 

"Alright then... Ready... go!" The second he called, I started climbing, my legs still stretched in front of me. I held the rope close to my body, as it was swinging every time I regripped to go up. I reached the top fairly quickly, slamming the bell. I looked at the floor, and saw the whole class with their jaws dropped, including the teacher. I laughed to myself as I got down. 

"Well... that's something I don't see everyday." the teacher said. I laughed again and looked at Minhyuk and U-Kwon. 

"You just... what?!" U-Kwon said, big eyed.

"Man, I thought you were good at dance, but that was really cool too." Minhyuk said, chuckling at me. 

"I guess rhythmics helped me after all." I said and went to sit on the floor with them. 

 

 

   The school day came to an end, leaving me wondering what I should do for the day. I grabbed my things, expecting to walk back with U-Kwon. I looked at him and he looked sadder than usual. 

"Oppa? Is everything okay?" I asked. 

"No... I fell asleep in math and I got detention." he said. I slightly frowned too, as reality hit me, telling me I would have to walk back alone. 

"It's okay oppa! I'm sure you'll be fine!" I tried to cheer him up. 

"I guess so... I just wanted to walk with you again." he said, looking at me. I blushed. 

"It'll be fine! I'll see you at the dorm!" I said. 

"Alright. Walk home safe, okay?" he hugged me. He didn't let go of me for a while, and when he did, he looked in my eyes for a long time. 

"I'll see you later, Ye." he said and walked away to detention. I sighed, feeling a little lonely. I took my earphones out and decided to listen to my music. I walked out the school in my own dreamland, not paying attention to anything. About five minutes of walking, I realized I wasn't walking to the dorm, but to the park. My brain woke up, a little surprised I stayed zoned out for that long. I was about to turn back to the dorm, but someone grabbed my wrist. 

"Yah, are you deaf!?" the person said. One of my earphones fell out and I looked at the person who took my wrist. I had never seen him before, and he had an unrecognizable uniform. There was a group of other guys behind him.

"What? Who are you?" I asked, trying to pull away from him. My heart was beating in fear of the situation. 

"That's what I was trying to ask you. Arts and Entertainment, eh?" he said, lurking his eyes over my body. I didn't know what to say. He got closer to my face. 

"Are you a dancer? You wanna dance for me too?" he smirked. He smelled like terrible cologne, and his voice was deep and scary. The guys behind him laughed. 

"Please let go..." I said, terrified. He laughed. 

"I will if you come over." he slyly said. I gulped, not knowing how to answer. I tried to pull away again, but couldn't, due to his strength. 

"What's your name?" he asked, pulling me closer to him. Before I could react to it, someone pulled my arm away from him, and punched the guy's cheek, making him fall to the ground. In front of me stood Minhyuk. He turned his head. 

"Don't worry. You're safe now." he said to me and turned his head back to the guys. 

"Yah! What the is up with you!?" the guy asked. Minhyuk crouched down and pulled the guy's collar. 

"Who the hell are you?" Minhyuk glared at him. 

"What's it to you?" the guy snapped. Minhyuk punched his face again and turned to the speechless group of boys. 

"Do you guys want to go at it too?" he said. They shook their heads and ran away. He stood up and walked towards me. I was frozen in fear, still not comprehending what happened. 

"I won't hurt you. I promise." he said, slowly walking to me. I didn't respond. He was finally right in front of me, looking at me. I couldn't look at him, so I looked at his chest, replaying what happened. 

"I promise you're safe now." he said. He put his hand on my shoulder and my body flinched. I put my hand on my shoulder. Ignoring my body's reaction, he put his arms around me, and held me. 

"Breathe. I won't do anything to you. I won't let anyone touch you." he said softly. I did as I was told, and let a breath out, not knowing I was holding it in. I took a deep breath and let it out again. Repeating the system, it turned from breathing to sobbing. 

"Oppa... I was scared..." I choked. He rubbed my back. 

"I know. I'm here. You don't have to be scared anymore, I'm here." he said, tightening his embrace. My sobbing stopped, and he softened his arms. 

"You're fine now, Yeseul." he said. I nodded and looked at him. 

"Thank you, oppa." I said. He nodded and wiped my face with his thumb. 

"Let's go back now." He left his arm on my shoulder and started walking. 

"Minhyuk oppa... why did you come to the park?" I asked, staying close to him. I was too scared to walk on my own now. 

"To be honest... I heard you were walking back on your own, and I got a little worried. Luckily, I predicted you were walking this way when no one said you went back to the dorm. I thought the girls ambushed you or something." he said shyly. I saw him slightly blush. 

"Oh... well I am very grateful you did." I said. If he wasn't there, who knows what would've happened to me. 

"I'm glad I went too." he said, smiling to me. I felt secure and safe in his arms and never wanted to leave. We walked in the dorm building and he stopped. 

"Hm? We're not going up?" I asked. 

"No... I want to show you something." he said, leading me down a hall. 

"Oh, is this the gym you and U-Kwon oppa work out in?" I asked. 

"Um, yeah... but there's something you might like." he said. 

"What's that?" 

"You know how this is an arts school, right? Well, we have a soundproof singing room where people can record music, and... we also have three dance rooms." he said, showing me three doors. He opened one of the doors, showing a huge dance room. My jaw dropped. 

"They have a dance room in here!?" I exclaimed, extremely excited. 

"Yep. And there's three, so you're almost guaranteed to be able to dance whenever you want." he said. I was happier than anybody in the world. 

"Thank you for showing this to me, Minhyuk-oppa!" I said, hugging his side. He kept his hand on my back. 

"So I'm guessing you'll be in here pretty often?" he said, walking out of the room.

"I believe so. I'll never be bored!" I said. 

"That's good. I'm glad you like it." he said as we walked in the elevator. 

"I'm happy you showed me." I told him. He had a slight blush on his face again. 

"Hey, you should stay in my dorm for a bit. I want to make sure you're not hurt." he said, walking out. 

"I think I'm okay though..." I said. 

"Then stay so I don't get bored. No one's home until about six." he said. He didn't even bother stopping at my room and led me to his. He opened the door and let me in first. 

"Thank you for letting me stay all the time." I said. 

"Do you need anything to drink?" he asked. I stood there and thought. I felt a little low, but I didn't feel like I was in the danger zone either. 

"Just water would be okay." I said, sitting by the dining table. He filled a glass and handed it to me. I took a sip and set the glass down. He looked at me with a questioning expression. 

"What's on your upper arm?" he asked. I froze. He couldn't have seen it.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I said. I pulled my short sleeve down in attempt of hiding my scars. 

"Was it from those guys?" he asked, concerned. I shook my head. 

"Let me see it." He insisted. I shook my head again. He stepped closer to me. 

"Why won't you let me? You might be hurt." 

"I'm not hurt." I protested. He raised his eyebrows, and he softly took my fore arm. 

"You might be." he said, looking in my eyes. My face turned red, due to embarrassment and nervousness. I used my other arm to cover the upper arm, which was dumb. It exposed the opposite arm's scars. He looked at the arm and his eyes grew. 

"Those are injection scars." he said, letting go of me and stepping back. I was speechless. He figured it out. 

"Look, before you assume-," I started. 

"Are you on drugs or something!?" he shouted. I knew that question was coming. I kept my mouth shut. 

"Yeseul, I don't judge people, but this is the last thing I expected out of you!" he yelled. I closed my eyes. 

"Why would you do that to yourself!?" 

"I need the injections to live." I said. 

"Things like that kill you Yeseul!"

"It's not my fault." I said, keeping my calm. 

"Yeah, because you accidentally inject yourself with drugs!" he yelled sarcastically. 

"I was assuming your eating disorder rumours might've been true, but this is too bad." he continued. I stayed sitting, waiting for him to calm down. I've never confessed about this to anyone, and I didn't know how, except let him say what he wanted to say. 

"Are you going to explain?!" he said. I nodded, a little scared. I rolled my sleeves up, showing both arms. I ed by shirt, and started taking my skirt off. He turned away, red faced.

"Calm down, I have a pair of shorts on." I said. I exposed my thigh scars, and pulled my shirt up, showing my abs. I let a breath out. 

"If I don't inject myself with insulin, I could die." I said. He opened his mouth, but didn't say anything. 

"I'm not addicted to drugs. If I took them, I have no idea where I would be right now." 

"Insulin?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Minhyuk oppa... I'm diabetic." I said. I finally said it. The words that I've never said before came out, and suddenly my legs felt like jello. I sat in the chair, waiting for his reaction. 

"I am so sorry." he said, sitting in front of me. 

"I didn't mean to yell. I had no idea..." he said. I didn't know what to say. 

"So... diabetes? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. I shrugged. 

"I didn't want people judging me for it. I was scared." I explained. 

"Why were you scared? I was scared you were on drugs, and trust me, that's not good." he said. 

"I don't know... I just didn't have the courage to say it." I said. He rubbed his face with his hands. 

"I'm really sorry... I feel terrible..." he said. I shook my head. 

"No, you had every right to be angry." 

"But I totally cut you off, and I should've let you explain." he sighed. 

"Don't worry about it..." I said and put my clothes back on. I felt strange but liberated. 

"Hey Yeseul, just to assure you, I'm not looking at you any differently now." he said, smiling. My heart melted, making me smile also. 

"Thank you, oppa." I said. He let a breath out, and stretched his arms. 

"So, now that we have that out of the way, what do you want to do?" he said, standing up. I stayed put, not knowing what I wanted to do. He looked around the kitchen. 

"Let's just see what's on tv or something." He said, walking to the sofa. I followed him and took a seat slightly close to him. He turned the tv on, and started to flip through channels. They were all sappy love dramas, and we both laughed at the unrealistic situations and the bad acting on the new ones. He sighed and turned it off. 

"Ah, I'm bored~~." I yawned. 

"So you're saying I'm boring now? Jeez, some friend you are." He laughed and poked my dimple.

"Ha ha~ you're not boring, oppa, I'm just tired~." I said, poking his cheek this time. 

"Yah~." he complained, poking me away. I laughed, seeing how playful he could actually be. I yawned again. My eyes involuntarily shut, making me fall in to a deep sleep. 

 

 

 

   I heard voices from another room, making me wake up. I opened my eyes very slowly, seeing a bed across from me.There were blankets over my body, keeping me warm. I blinked as I sat up, and saw that I was sitting on a bed, and I green plush toy was next to me. The room was familiar and it finally clicked. A slightly messy floor, the bookcase with manga, Minhyuk's bag on the floor. I was in their room. I was also in Minhyuk's bed. I yawned and got to my feet nervously. I walked out of the room. 

"Oppa~?" I asked, hoping he was still here. I heard footsteps come towards me. 

"You woke up now, noona?" Jihoon appeared. 

"Oh, Jihoon... how did I end up there?" I asked. 

"I'm not sure. But I saw you asleep so I let you sleep with Toto!" he said.

"Oh, that was yours? Thank you." I smiled. 

"It's okay. He's friends with everybody." 

"That's wonderful. And where is Minhyuk oppa?" I asked. 

"Hyung's in the living room, reading." he said. I walked there to see him upside down on the couch. 

"Oppa?" I said, making his eyes turn to me.

"Oh, you're awake now?" he said, sitting up. 

"Yeah... um, did I fall asleep on you?" I asked shyly. He nodded.

"Yep. We were talking about how boring you thing I am and you pretty much just fell on me." he said. 

"Oh... I'm sorry... and I got over there how?" I asked. He looked away. 

"You're a lot lighter than you look." he said, blushing. Oh my goodness. Minhyuk had carried me to his room. 

"I'm sorry... I must've been heavy." I said, ignoring his previous comment. 

"You weren't." he said, standing up. We heard people running to the door, and it swung open. 

"Hyung! Your sister got a new tattoo!" Zico yelled. Our heads turned. 

"I don't care." Minhyuk said, uninterested. 

"I told you he wouldn't care." Yunhee said, walking in. 

"But you just scarred your skin for the rest of your life, unnie..." Lucy said, following behind her. 

"Oh, Ye, you're here?" Yunhee asked. 

"Um, yeah... you got a tattoo?" I asked, shocked she would get one. She nodded proudly. 

"Yep! It's my second one!" she cheered, showing me her hip. It was a pair of boxing gloves.

"Sorry man, I tried to stop her." Jaehyo said, patting Minhyuk's shoulder. He shrugged it off. 

"So, what are we having for dinner, Taeil?" Yunhee asked as she jumped in the couch. 

"I don't know." Taeil answered looking in his fridge.

"Lucy, can you make dinner today?" Kyung asked. She looked at him.

"Only if you help me~." 

"But if I do, it'll turn out terrible..." Kyung pouted. 

"Come on, oppa, I'll teach you~." she said, pulling his arm into the kitchen. I saw him grin from the side. 

"Ye~~! I missed you!" U-Kwon said, hugging me from the side. 

"Hi, oppa! How was detention?" I asked. He frowned.

"It was boring. I'm usually able to sneak out, but the teacher wouldn't leave the room." 

"Aw, it'll be okay~." I said. He squished my cheeks and nodded. 

"Did you get home safe?" he asked. My mouth opened to say I did, but I recalled what actually happened. 

"She was safe. I walked her." Minhyuk said, walking by. 

"That's good~." U-Kwon said, his smille slightly smaller than before. 

"Dinner's ready~!" Kyung announced as if he were a chef. We all gathered at the table, and I saw that it was all the food I could eat. I was happy inside. Minhyuk and U-Kwon were sitting beside me, and I felt U-Kwon scoot his seat closer to mine. I smiled.

"Okay, all food courtesy goes to me! And some to Lucy." Kyung joked taking a bite. The table laughed and I took a deep breath. 

"Guys, I know this is sudden, but I have to confess something." 

"Is it your love for me?" Jaehyo said. Yunhee flicked his head. 

"No... it's something about myself." I said. The room fell quiet as everybody listened. 

"I'm... I'm kind of..." I couldn't say it. 

"Just breathe... you'll be fine." Minhyuk said, comforting me. I nodded. 

"I'm diabetic." I said. The boys all looked at me with big eyes. 

"You are?" Zico asked. 

"Wait, what's diabetes?" Jihoon said. I waited for them to calm down with their questions. I explained what diabetes really is, and showed my arm scars. I told them about insulin and how my body would react to sugar. The subject about diabetic shock came up.

"So you could die at any time!?" Jihoon asked. I nodded.

"Yes, but I haven't had a shock since my diagnosis." 

"So, you can't eat any sugar, but if you're in shock, you have to take some?" Zico asked. 

"Yes." I answered. I sighed, a little overwhelmed after telling my life story. 

"I'm sorry I thought you had an eating disorder..." U-Kwon said quietly. I smiled. 

"It's okay oppa! I'm not upset. I should've told you in the first place." 

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking at me. I nodded. 

"Okay!" he cheered. 

"Lucy, you were right." Yunhee said. 

"Hm? What are you talking about?" Jaehyo asked. 

"Um... I already pretty much knew." Lucy admitted. 

"You did?" I asked. She nodded. 

"When Kyung oppa complained to me about how all you eat is vegetables and you don't like sugar, I took a guess. When Kwonnie oppa said you need to go to the nurse before every lunch, I was pretty sure you were diabetic. But you didn't look like you wanted to talk about it so I decided to wait." she said. 

"Lucy's really smart." U-Kwon whispered to me. 

"Oh... but did you tell anybody else?" I asked Lucy.

"No, I only guessed and Yunhee guessed with me." 

"Okay... and can I ask you guys to not tell anyone?" I said. 

"Sure! And we don't really talk to anybody else, so don't worry!" Jihoon said. I looked at Minhyuk who gave me a supporting smile. I smiled back, happy I let everything out. 

 

 

   "Aw, damn... Lulu, it's nine~." Yunhee said. Since it was a friday, girls were allowed to stay until nine-thirty, but our fun night was coming to an end. 

"Already!? I was supposed to leave at eight!" Lucy said, getting her things together. Jaehyo stood up.

"Okay, am I walking you guys today?" he asked. 

"I'm fine on my own, Jaehyo." Yunhee said and walked out the door.

"Fine then... what about you, little Lucy?" Jaehyo turned to her. 

"I think I'll be fine... I'll see you later, Kyung oppa!" she said before she left.

"Bye Lucy~!" he yelled. 

"Does Lucy like him too?" I asked Jiho. 

"Do I really need to answer that?" he said. I laughed. 

"Well, I guess I'll leave now too." I said, standing up. I was expecting U-Kwon to walk me again, but Minhyuk stood up faster than him. 

"I'll take you today." he said. I saw U-Kwon's jaw slightly drop. I had no idea why he did, but I walked to the door. 

"Bye, U-Kwon oppa! Have a nice night!" I said. His face lifted, 

"You too, Ye~! I'll see you tomorrow~!" He said. I nodded and waved to everybody else. Minhyuk walked me out the door, his hand on my back, making me feel secure. 

"Um, thank you for today, oppa..." I said, recalling the walk home. We stopped at my door and he looked at me.

"It's fine. I'm just glad you're safe." he said. My heart skipped, and I hugged his waist. 

"I'm really thankful, Minhyuk oppa." I said. He patted the back of my head. 

"Don't worry about it. But if it happens again... can I see your phone?" he asked. I pulled it out and handed it to him. He messed with it and gave it back to me. 

"You have my number now. Call me if anything happens." he smiled, giving me my phone. I smiled. 

"Thank you oppa." I said and hugged him again. He softly hugged me back, and rested his face on my head. 

"Will you be okay tonight?" he asked as he let go. I nodded. 

"Okay. Again, if anything happens, just call me, okay." he said. I opened the door to go in my dorm, but he took my hand. 

"I'll always keep you safe Yeseul." he said, looking in my eyes. I just looked at his, and noticed how soft and lovely they were. His face reddened at the same time as me as he let my hand go. 

"Um... Good night, Yeseul." he quietly said and walked away. I walked in my dorm and walked to my bed. I put my face to the pillow and squealed. 

"I am so happy I'm here." I said. 

 

 

 In the boys dorm...

Minhyuk silently walked back and stopped before walking in the room. He felt his face turn red, but couldn't stop a smile that was growing on his face. He told himself to calm down, and put his plain face back on. He opened the door and saw everybody in front of the tv. He ignored their existance and walked in his room. He saw U-Kwon on his bed, reading his manga. Minhyuk changed to his night clothes and brushed his teeth, ready for bed. He finished and went in his bed, remembering Yeseul was there a few hours ago. Minhyuk and U-Kwon both got their phones out, and started typing. 

"Ye~ I just wanted to wish you good night and sweet dreams! I hope we can see each other tomorrow! :3" U-Kwon typed. 

"Hey, I hope you're not annoyed by me, but I just wanted to make sure you have a nice sleep. Good night-Minhyuk." 

 The two sighed at the same time, waiting for an answer. 

"Hey hyung... you like her too, don't you?" U-Kwon asked Minhyuk. 

"I'm not saying anything." Minhyuk said, rolling over. U-Kwon's phone buzzed. He opened the message.

"Hi oppa! I hope you sleep well too~ I'll see you tomorrow!:3 -Ye." U-Kwon read the message multiple times and grinned to himself. Minhyuk's phone buzzed a while after. 

"Don't worry, oppa! I'm not annoyed! Thank you for today... sweet dreams, oppa :)" Minhyuk let a breath out, glad he gave her his phone number. 

"Hyung, I'll do whatever it takes to win." U-Kwon said, lying on his bed. Minhyuk chuckled, pretending to not know what he was talking about. Minhyuk lay in bed for a while, replaying the day in his mind. 

"U-Kwon. Just remember, I'm not the type that exactly loses." Minhyuk said, shutting his light off. He grinned.

'I can't let a girl like that go.' he thought and fell asleep.

 

 

Finally chapter four is done! I hope you guys enjoyed it and tell me if you support YeKwon or MinYe! Thank you!