Chapter 2

My Life With 12 Aliens

 

You sat in the living room watching TV, contentment of a relaxing Saturday night comforting you. Even though it was cold outside, it warm inside your house. Thanks the heater generator.

You wrapped the small blanket around yourself tighter as you switched channel to channel, before stopping on one that got your interest.

It wasn't long when a loud crashing sound erupted from outside. Because the left wall of your living room was made of glass, that over looked your wide area of garden and trees, you ran over to examine. It wasn't raining so it couldn't be a thunder. Suddenly smoke emitted in the air from inside your inhabited garden forest.

You gasped and quickly grabbed your small blanket, wrapping yourself in and ran outside from the glass living room door that lead straight to your garden.

You followed the smoke from where it came from. "What the?" your muttered in disbelieve when you saw your beloved garden forest ruined.

The trees were fallen down which crushed all the flowers and the birdhouses.

You ran over to see a big hole in the ground. You scoot down and hid behind a fallen tree trunk, when you saw figures emerged from the ground. You gasped slightly when the view came in clear. 'what's that?' you squirt your eyes at craft like object, half duged inside the ground in the big whole.

You slapped your hand on your mouth when the door of the craft like object slid open and figures in caps walked out. They surrounded the craft. The dark wasn't helping you see who or what exactly they are.

"Ughr! crash landing!!" a voice gored. They dusted and shrugged themselves while some just plopped on the mudded ground.

"I knew this would happen!" another voice gored. "You should have flew this thing properly then!!" someone snapped. You narrowed your eyes and cranked your neck to see the view clearly.

"Quite! No one is at fault here." a deep voice commanded and immediately everyone quite down. Anothe figure bend down to the craft "Fail engine" he announced. he began coughing and stepped back quickly before he could inhale more of the smoke.

"These two are damaged too" another voice announced. Around of complains started again. Nothing of this made any sense to you. Who are they and what are they doing in your backyard?

"Where are we exactly?" someone questioned. The figure turned around left and right, examining the place. "Looks like a forest" someone said.

"Did we land where the professor hinted us to?"

"Do you see a heart around here anywhere?" a voice questioned back. Complains came in again. "We are so doomed!"  a figure whined childishly as he stomp oven to your ruined flowers harshly. Something tricked in you and you forwned deeply.

 A voice gored "what now??" he hissed and kicked a branch of a fallen tree and it when flying off landing far away. You blood began to boil.

They first destory your garden -which your worked hard for- and then they are abusing your precious trees and flowers.

Without thinking what will happen to you or what they are capable of doing to you. You launched of the ground and angerily walked out from behind your hiding spot.. "HEY!!" you yelled gaining their attention. They looked at you in confusion and whispered to each other.

You walked forward "What do you thi----ahhhhhhhhh"  you accidentally stepped on one of the broken tree trunk and fell forward, stumbling and rolling down the hole and landing right on your face before them. You gored in pain and slowly lifting yourself off the ground.

The boys looked you shocked. "whats that?" one of them asked. "Its a....Its a....human girl?" another one said. They examined you carefully as you dust the mud off you. You lifted your head and looked at them. 'They are.....boys?" you realized. You composed yourself quickly tiring not to freak out.

You cleared your throat and jabbed your finger at them "Who are you? And what are you doing in my backyard?" you asked. A tall one leaned to another tall one beside him and whispered "Duizhang, human girls live in forest?"

None answered you and you grew irritated "I'm talking to you!" you raised your voice. But all you got was blinks and stares. "Do you understand me?" you asked but yet again you didn't get any reply from them.

You slapped your hand over you forehead and took a deep breath "I don't care who you are. You destoryed my garden and you're going to pay for it" you said. They just looked at you as if you were a confused painting in a gallery. You frowned and stared back at them.

A moment later the turned around and went back to examimng their craft leaving you with a hung open jaw.

"Hyung where are we going to live?" A short one with owl like eyes asked his leader. "We can ask help from this human gull" another one with

sharp features suggested. "But she lives in this forest" a tall one said. "Chanyeol! humans don't live in a forest" A dark skinned one snapped. "Didn'tshe tell this is her garden?" one  of them asked.

You your teeth and walked towards  them "You know I can charge you for walking on my property with out my permission? I live around here" you warned. They instantly look at you "You live around here?" one of them asked.

"see you can talk!! and yeah I do" you said pointing at your house. They cranked their necks and saw a white building. "Thats your house?" they asked. You nodded "OK. About the damages you caused my garden. I'll tell you the...." You voiced drifted away when you noticed they were grinning at you and walking towards you.

You slowly walked back step by step as the walked towards you. Not feeling safe you held up your hands "You know what? Screw the damages. Just go away.........now" You said and spun around and began to run. You carefully climbed out of the hole and ran towards your house.

Out of nowhere someone grabbed both your arms, stopping you. Your turned your head from side to side and saw it was two of those boys in cap, holding you and grinning at you.

"We don't have a place to stay" the tall one with creepy smile said in his deep voice.

"And your going to lend us your house, human girl" The other one with tan skin ily smirked at you.

You gulped 'Holy mother of earth"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A\N] Hello~ again :D

I didn't edit this yet so please please ignore the mistakes.

please subscribe and comment

thankyuu!~