Chapter 4

My Life With 12 Aliens

 

 

They watched you lock the door the turn the light off. “What now?” sehun asked. “We don’t have anywhere to stay” Tao sighed and plopped down on the steps of your backdoor.

Kai frowned “Are humans always this heartless?”

Suho glanced at you house with a chest fallen expression. “We were stupid to ask here in the first place” Baekhyun said and sat beside Tao.

“I have a idea” Luhan grinned

 

You shifted to your right and then again t your left. “Ugh” you let out a frustrating yell. Ever since you came back inside, leaving the aliens helplessly outside, you have been squirming in your bed with a weird feeling eating you from the inside.

You bit you lip and sat up “maybe the left” you whispered. You decided to check flipping your blanket aside and hopped out of your.

You slowly walked downstairs, tiptoeing towards the living room sofa and hid behind it.

You bit you lip again when you saw then sitting on the step below your backdoor. They were shivering even thought they all sat close to each other giving each their body warmth.

It was the month of October, it wasn’t a surprise if it was cold outside. Guilt began to take over you by now.

One of them made a fire ball while the other warm their hands with it. The chubby one was shivering the most and you could see the icy smoke as he exhaled. One of then cuddled shivering in the baby faced alien’s lap though he was shivering himself he was still warming up the younger one.

Guilt was hitting you like slaps. You let out a sigh and slid down the back of the sofa. Even though you’re a cold person you still aren’t heartless. You did good deeds thats one thing for sure.

A idea struck you. ‘Maybe I can give them something warm to drink’. You slowly tipteoed towards the kitchen that was just behind the living room. You didn’t turn the lights on, because the light coming from the backyards lamps was enough.

You quickly worked the coffee maker and pulled out dozens of plastic cups. You peeked from the kitchen to look at them. Bad idea!

A heavy gush of cold wind blow towards them and they cuddled against each other even more.

‘Why weren’t they inside their stupid ship for crying out loud?’ you let out a heavy sigh. If they are doing this on purpose then its defiantly working. How were you suppose to leave them like this the whole night?

You maybe cold and emotionless form the outside but you’re a soft from the inside. A character you took from your mother. It’s one of the reasons why your grandfather loved you so much.

They all peeked up when you turn on the living room lights and open the glass door, holding it wide open. You crock your head twice indicating them to get inside but they didn’t get it. You goaded "get inside” you mumbled.

Wide smiles spread across their all their faced and rushed inside the house crowding your living room. You sighed for the umpteenth time and stepped inside before locking the door behind you. You turned around and saw 12 aliens awed by your living room.

“Woah~ its s bright here”

“So cleeaaannnn~”

“I love it already”

You panicked when they started running around and touching things. You frowned doubting that you did the right thing or not.

The leaders noticed your expression “Everyone sit” The tall guy with deep and demanding voice ordered.

In a swift all of then were on your couch and the once you didn’t fit on the couch sat on the floor. You paused for a while and took a quick look at the aliens. That’s when yu realized that every one of them is too good looking to be humans. Their clear skin glowed under the bright light of your living room.

You cleared your throat to get their attention “I’m letting you live in my house and once your craft is fixed you are out!” you said sternly your voice dipped in ice, receiving nods from them

“Now I’m going to resume my sleep. Don’t mess around my house” you warned before you climbed the stairs.

On your way you heard stomachs growling loudly. You sighed and looked at them “Hungry?” you asked and received couple of nods.

You remember you had made coffee and extra pizza’s you ordered for tomorrow. Wordlessly, you walked to wards the kitchen and set the cup full of glasses on the table along with the pizzas properly on the dining table. You poked your head out of the kitchen “Come and eat!” you called out.

You didn’t have to tell them twice, in a swift the all the chairs were occupied and the once who didn’t get the chair, just borrowed on the red stools near the kitchen counter.

They stared at the food then at you. You bit you lip “Erm….go ahead”

“What’s this?” one of them asked. You sighed and instructed them to wait while you pull out plates from the cabinet and place one by one in front of them. You carefully placed one pizza slice in each plate.

“Take a bite” you said. They obediently followed your instructions, doubtingly chewing on it like they are some sort of master chef judges.

“You don’t like it?” you asked when you couldn’t read their facial expression.

“Woah this is sooo good!”

“I’m already in love with human food”

“Why don’t we get this on EXO?”

“okmnjiuhbvgytfcxdreszaawq!”

Compliments exploded from them and you sighed in relief, though you didn’t get was that last one meant. You watch them stuff the food in their mouth like they haven’t eaten in days.

“You guys seem to be very hungry” you said.

“Yes we are, we hadn’t eaten for 3 days straight because the food in our ship got over” The one with abnormally large eyes explained.

“oh” that was all you could say.

After they finished eating you finally made your way to you bedroom.

Just when you were about to open your door “Ahem” someone coughed behind you and you turned around to find them staring at you like lost puppies. “What now?” you asked annoyed.

“Where do we..”

“Sleep?” you completed fro them and they nodded. You sighed and pointed to your right “There are two extra bedrooms, fill yourself in however you like and don’t bother me” with that you went inside your bedroom and shut the door.

They did as you said and 6 of them took the room next to yours and the other 6 too the other. Soon enough there was a knock on your bedroom door. You gored and roughly open the door to find a pale looking skinny guy smiling widely at you.

“What??” you asked irritated.

“Thank you for letting us stay” he chimed. You eyebrows twitched “Don’t bother me” you hissed and slammed the door on his face.

“Hyung she’s scary” he said. “Sehun she’s tired let her sleep” his leader patted his back.

And sure enough till the house went to sleep it was already 3am.  

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] I'm soorrrryy I didn't update. I was having frequent visit to the doctors

because I found out I'm an anemic. yes, I don't have enugh blood or what so ever it is

:( so im basically spending my time stuffing vegies amd meat in my mouth all day. 

thank you to for susbribing^^