Chapter 3

My Life With 12 Aliens

 

 

 

You squirmed in their grasp and luckily broke free. ‘they really don’t want to mess with me!’ you took a deep breath and turned around facing them.

“What makes you think I’ll do that?” You asked rising your eyebrow.

“If you don’t, you have no idea what we are capable of” The light from the lamp fell on his face. He had piercing dark eyes and was rather tall.

 

You rolled your eyes “Capable of? What are you? Aliens?” You asked crossing your arms over your chest.

“Yes” they unisioned.

You narrowed your eyes “If this is those pranks from the TV channels, then quit it! Its not working”  You snapped

“Prank? Whats a prank?” asked the one with abnormally large eyes.

You sighed and pointed at them with your index finger “Listen, I’m not falling for this. So drop the act and get lost! You have cause enough trouble!” you said glancing over at your completely destoried garden ‘its going to take long time to bring it back the way it was’ you thougth and turned around walking away.

A boy with white skin ran ahead of you, stopping right in front of you “We really are aliens!” he said. 

“YAH! STOP THIS NONSENSE!!” you yelled obviouslly getting irritated by them. And to annoy you it doesn’t take a lot.

“We are!!!” the boy insisted.

You took a deep breath  claming yourself. What they are capable of goes out of the window but you’d certainly rip teir head off.

You turned around and stood firmly on the ground “Prove it” you challenged.

Few of them faceplamed themselves “We crash landed in your garden with  a space craft! What bigger proof do you want?” the deep voiced boy hissed fanatically pointing at their craft.

You raised your eyebrows and scoffed “We have those kind of crafts on earth! Just because you crash landed on my ground doesn't mean you dropped from outer space” you argued.

They gored at your response.

“Listen!! It clearly shows that all of you are insane. So just take your craft off my property and leave me alone” You glared at them before turning round and walking away…..again.

“No! Your going to let us live with you!!”

“Yeah!! We won’t leave till you agree!!”

“THEN LIVE OUTSIDE FOR ALL I CARE!!!” you shouted and started to walk away furiously.

Just then you felt you feet being lifted from the ground. And in no time you were floating in the mid air. You looked down and saw a boy with baby face holding his hands up in front of him, probably controlling you.

You started to feel dizzy as your heart started to pound faster in your chest when you realized you were approximation 30 feet off the ground. You started to feel naosious. Your fear was taking over your body.

“Put me down!” your voice came out shaky.

“now do you believe we are aliens?” The baby face boy asked you.

You shook you head. You are not going to give up. “Perhaps you’re a magician” You replied.

The guy his teeth in frustration and lifted you higher. A scream escaped your mouth and you quickly hugged your legs. You tired to shut your eyes preventing yourself from looking down. They all looked like ants to you and if you lift your head you could possibly see the entire city of seoul.

You began to tumble. It was a bad idea to lift up a altophobic high up in the air.

He swayed you left to right rapidly and you started to scream on top of your lungs. It was a good thing no one lived anywhere around your house.

“Hyung! put her down!!”

“You’re scaring her hyung!”

“What if she dies!!”

“That’s good for us. We will be able to live in her house with ease!” the baby face boy said.

You screamed loudly at the thought of dying. Fear crept up over you again and you lost your cool.

“Stop it luhan” Their leader commanded in his deep voice.

The baby face boy stopped swaying you and you slowly opened your eyes. You looked down and screamed again “put me down, please” you begged.

“Will you let us live in your house” He asked.

You nodded then realized they won’t be able to see you all the way down there. “Okay! Just put me down” you yelled

The guy smirked and slowly put you down. Once your feet touched the ground, you started to run as fast as possible.

“Ughhhhh!!!! That girl!!” the guy gored.

Suddenly someone flashed in front of you and held you arms tightly. You looked up and saw the same intimidating eyes and tan skin.

“Don’t run” He hissed through his teeth and in a flash you were standing in front of the other guys while the   guy held your arms firmly so you won’t run.

You squirmed in his grasp “Let go! Leave me” You struggled but his hold on you was very strong. You were on the highest level on your angry meter “LET ME GO!!!!” you shouted.”I HATE THIS ONE THE MOST” You shouted again hitting the guy in the chest but he didn't bulge.

You looked at them still struggling “Okay! I believe you! You’re aliens. Now let me go”

“Then let us live in your house”

“Why me?? Why?” you were losing it. “Why can’t you leave me and get some other human from the street and force them to make you live with them?”

“Because we saw you first” you heard a soft voice say.

“What is this? First mover’s advantage?” you snapped.

“No. We just want a place to live. Why won’t you let us live with you?” the soft voice asked again.

“Let us live with you” The short one with fat cheek ordered.

“You don’t tell me what to do chubby!” you snapped glaring at him and he flinched “She’s scary” you heard him mutter.

 You squirmed from the hold of the guy again “Let me go! You’re hurting me” you said. the guy let go and you immediately rubbed your arms. You swore you have bruises now.

"starting off” you spoke “You guys are rude! You ruin my backyard and didn't apologize for it. Then force me to let you live in my house and threaten to kill me if I don’t” you snapped and turned around “Now if you excuse me” with that you started to walk away.

Soon the same tan guy flashed beside you and held your arms. “You let out a frustrated scream “ I SWEAR I HATE THIS ONE THE MOST!”

The others ran over to you. You faced them and shouted again “WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE YOU LEAVE”

“I’ll pay you as much as you want! Go live in a hotel or something” you pulled your hair.

“What’s a hotel?”

“We can’t and we won’t”

You crossed your arms “Why not?”

“Because we want someone to show us around this plane. We’re alone” Another tall one explained.

“What are you here on a vocation?” you glared.

You rubbed your face ‘this is too much’. A short one walked over to you holding a gentle smile on his face.”Please let us live in your house. We will leave as soon as the craft gets fixed. We won’t hurt you” he said in a soft and gentle voice.

You looked at him, his eyes showed sincerity. Your eyes drifted to there’s behind him. They all look helpless and in need. A pang of guilt hit you when you saw them shivering in the night cold.

You bit you lip ‘How am I suppose to leave them out here by themselves now?’

You stared at them emotionlessly and just turned around, making your way inside the house shutting the glass door behind you. You quickly reached for the light and turned the off before going upstairs.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[A\N] Hello~ there!!

First of all Thank you to all who susbcribed to me yesterday ^^

please look forword to this fic :)

I'll update again later if possible.

please comment and subscribe.

comments always make my day^^ bye~~