Chapter 1

My Life With 12 Aliens

 

 

Your heels clicked against the marble floor as you walked down the hallway in caramel brown trench coat, black chiffon tights below and black Gucci ugboats to complete your look. You walked down the hallway like a runway model before taking a turn, and stood in front of the big brown door. You opened after taking a deep breath and walked inside the big office room.

You made your way to the large office table covered with document, files, computer etc. Pulling out the leather chair you sat down elegantly on it with your hand clapped together on your lap. You waited for the person in front of you to finish their conversation on the phone while staring out side the glass wall that out looked the entire Seoul city.

The sky was covered with gray clouds as a warning before pouring down its water on earth, and the heavy cold wind blowing didn't help as it covered the glass with fog. You tapped your foot on the carpeted floor impatiently, but didn't let that show on your face. You kept it emotionless as always.

You eyes shifted to the small photo frame kept on the side of the label. A typical family photo. Pretty and full of bliss mother, smiling father and a happy child. You scowl at the photo and let your eyes look else where. That picture didn't mean anything to you.

"Ahh~ Hyena. Hello" The person in front of your smiled affectionately at you as he kept the phone down on the table.

You quickly looked at the person and bowed your head "Hello haraboji" You greeted. You originally have a very sweet like honey voice that falter any men's heart but you cold nature of talking covers it up.

"Hows my grand daughter doing? Are you fine my dear? Your eating well right?" Your grandfather's voice was filled with concern and you couldn't help but smile......just a little.

"I'm absolutely fine Haraboji" You ensured.

"Thats wonderful to hear. How was today's training?" He asked you as he placed his hands on the table and smiled at you.

"It was good. I learned well" You simply replied. You grand father clapped his hand beaming "That great! and soon you will also join the company! I cannot wait for that day"

You let a silent sigh before you nodded. Do you have any other choice?

It was Saturday and you were at your grand father's company to be trained in business to be the next CEO of the company. Your grandfather is the proud owner of  Demac Park Tower enterprise LTD, one of South Korea's leading construction companies. And since your the only heiress you are ought to be the next CEO.

You were parentless child with only your grandfather as your family. Your father abandoned you and your mother and ran away somewhere when you were 7 and your mom died due to depression a year after that. Your mom and dad were lovers before marriage and it was still strong after marriage but until on day your dad just with out notice ran away. Honestly, he had no reason to run away. It wasn't that he had to work all day and night to keep his family stable. You have always been rich. You father was your grandfather's biological son. After your dad left your mother was depressed and past away after a year. Since then, your grandfather has taken care you. He may be a very strict man but when
it come too you he becomes and soft as cotton. He loves you and your mother very much and your are very thankful to him for all he has done. And the best way to show your gratitude is to take over the company even if its against your wish.

After talking to your grandfather you called your cheffuer and told him to drive you home. You lived in your own house. Since your grandfather was hardly home it was getting troublesome to live in his big mansion so you decided to get your own house.

All you wanted was a small cosy apartment but your grandfather wasn't satisfied with that so you ended up living in a big luxurious house made out of glass. It wasn't as big as his mansion but it was big.

When the car stopped in front of your house you stepped out and made your way to the main door. Before going in you looked up at the sky. Still gray and cloudy. Even though you liked such weather for some reason today's just happens to give a bad vibe. Like something unusual was about to happen. You walked inside your house and closed the door behind you before going upstairs to your room to change.

Since its Saturday and you had nothing to do you decided to just watch TV the whole day. You called home delivery for pizzas and few extra ones knowing you'll be too lazy to make anything tomorrow morning.

While you sat on the couch watching tv you turned you head and looked at the sky, the weird feeling inside you was telling you something was about to happened.

You ignored it and resumed watching your drama.
                                                                                            

                                                                                                      ***

"Are you ready to take off?" A very broad man with dark hair asked pushing some buttons an a large keyboard, as some symbols appeared on the screen. "Yes we are General Han" a abnormally tall with golden brown hair replied in his deep voice "OK comrades lets get into the ship" he ordered

The other 11 men pulled their necessities into their bags "Yes Duizhang!" they unisioned. "Hurry kids~ We don't have much time"  Their professor called out pointing at a large timer.

On cue one by one all the 12 men climbed into their ship. Once they got in their door closed behind them. The 3 pilots started the ship's engine while the others settled into the seats in the back. "steady all engines" called the 2nd pilot as the engines roared to life.

"The planets details and everything else you need is in the disk" their professor informed from the micro phone.

The metallic roof slid open for the spaceship to launch. "60 seconds for take off" The tall alien announced, while the other two pilots prepared.

"Fasten your seat belts everyone!" called out another tall alien with brown hair that happens to be the 3rd pilot. He turned around and grinned "Its ganna be a bumpy ride"

"Just fly the ship fireball" said the one with abnormally large eye. "Its hyung to you short stuff!" the tall pilots snapped. "quite you two!" their leader ordered.

"53 seconds for take off" the computer accounced  in the 'laboratory. "Professor will they be fine? you haven't told them where to land" General Han asked, concern written all over his face clearly. The short professor chuckled "They'll fine it by themselves. Though I gave them a hint". General Han sighed and looked back the ship.

"21 seconds for take off"

Black smoke slightly started to erupt from below the ship.

"14 seconds"

All the 12 of them took a deep breath and settled themselves firmly into their seats.

"9 seconds"

"Good luck boys!" the short professor called from the mic giving them thumps up.

"5 seconds"

"ready everyone" The tall alien with golden hair asked receiving firm and confident nod from his comrades. e nodded back and took a deep

breath.

"3"

"2"

"1"

The spaceship was launched into the sky with a speed of light and in second the ship was nowhere to be seen.

"Bye EXO" whispered a lean with clear milky white skin, sitting in the furthest seat of the ship.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A\N] first chapter. This is my first fantasy chapter so I maybe lacking

here and there. So please don't be made at me.

I'm having a lot of hopes for this one.

thank you^^

please subscribe and comment :)