01: Tiny yet Creepy

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

„We’re asking all passengers of flight number 646A to check in their luggages and proceed to the gates along with their passports and tickets. The plane is going to take off in 45 minutes. Thank you. Also the flight…“

„This is so going to be awesome!“ Zelo clapped excitedly, as he went first through the departure gate, followed by his fellow, a lot less excited members and their managers.

„Just when will his energy expire?“ Daehyun yawned as he went right after the maknae.

„He didn’t sleep whole night.“ Youngjae stated. „All you could hear was him rolling on the bed all the time.“ He said, yawning also as Daehyun’s previous action seemed to be contagious.

„It’s not like any of us got proper sleep last night.“ Yongguk sighed, already pushing half-asleep Himchan before him.

As the six of them, plus their managers boarded the plane, it didn’t even have the time to take-off and the members were one by one falling asleep. The flight was going to be long after all.

As expected, Zelo remained the only one awake, however as there was no one he could talk to, his excitement was slowly dying down when the feeling of fatigue was washing over him. However, the thought of their destination where their photoshoot was going to be done never left his mind. Not even for a second.

No group ever had a concept like this one.

Doll masters.

This time, B.A.P. were really going to blow everyone away.

This time, Zelo was sure they were going to gain their first win.


 

„Well this is… creepy.“ Himchan stated, right after their rather problematic arrival. After all flying to America and then taking a ship to the island wasn’t anything simple.

As this was one of the photoshoots taken outside and not only in the studio, they were taken to a forest of some sort with one, quite rotten cottage on the side. It didn’t matter where you looked first, because on every tree, under every tree and all around the said cottage was hung a doll.

A part of a doll to be more specific.

Whether it was doll’s head, arm, leg or only its body… it didn’t matter. It was everyhwere. Worn-out, dirty and as already said - creepy. Just above Himchan’s head, there was a doll without an arm and one eye. Messy hair just emphasized the look of the doll, which was more than unpleasant. Dirty, worn-out and somehow evil. It stared down on the members, as if trying to scare them.

As if telling them to go away and never come back.

„Where are you going, hyung?“ Zelo called after Daehyun who abruptly turned around and went back to their van.

„Home!“ Daehyun yelled back, not even turning to the younger.

‚What a coward.‘ Zelo thought with a chuckle and along with Jongup he went to drag Daehyun back.

Meanwhile, the staff has done preparing the set for the photoshoot, therefore the photographer - beforehand told to be quick since they didn’t have much time - turned to the members. Seeing that at least Yongguk was ready - as he went away from the stylists with his make-up already on - he gestured for him to come over.

„We’ll do individual shoots first.“ he said as the leader approached him. „Go stand over there and take…“ he continued, explaining how exactly should Yongguk pose for the photo to be perfect.

While Youngjae with Himchan entrusted themselves to the hands of their skilled stylists, Zelo, Jongup and reluctant Daehyun watched how’s their leader doing, as his brand-new photos kept on popping on the monitor they all kept staring on. And only seeing those made them excited for their own pictures to be taken.

Right after Yongguk was done, Youngjae went next and Himchan after him. Whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter