First Day

Employer Jung/ Employee Jaejoong

Jaejoong:

My first day at the job! I wonder what Mr.Jung is going to make me do. I arrive at the building and head towards the recptionists desk. "Im here to see Mr. Jung?" I ask. "Yes. The 6th floor" he says. I nod. I take the elevator and walk down the hall and see a plate that says Office. I knock at the door. "Come in" i hear and i push open the doors. Mr. Jung was sitting at his desk writing some papers. "Hello, I, uh, came to start my job today Mr. Jung?" i say as i took a seat. "Oh, yes. I think you would be good as my advisor. So you can just sit in my office and taste some of the companies sample products, write reviews and run some small errands if i have any" he says. "Oh. Then what should I do now?" I ask. He stands up and walks towards me. My heart starts beating faster and my throat turns dry. What is he going to do!?! He walks right past me and towards a table full of cookies, candies and all types of junk food. *sigh* I am so relieved. "Taste these and write a review on them. Are they good, are they bad? What you like about it." he states. I nod. 

Yunho:

After I show Jaejoong what he has to do, I go back and take a seat at my desk. As i was working i glanced at Jaejoong. He is so... adorable! When he likes one of the products he smiles and eats a little more and when he doesnt he sticks out his tongue. <3 He then saw me staring at him and i quickly go back to work. My face was turning red, I could feel it. What am i doing looking at him??! Get real Jung Yunho! I start doing my work full speed.

Jaejoong:

As i was tasting the food and writing reviews, I looked up and saw Mr. Jung looking at me. He looked away and i looked back down and i started choking. *cough cough* I took a sip of water. "Are you ok?" he asks. "Yeah" i say and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. "Are you sure?" he asks. I nod. I start eating the snacks again but he keeps staring at me. I look at him." Mr. Jung?" I say while covering my mouth with the back of my hand since i was still eating. He doesnt say anything and goes back to work but i see him smile. My heart beats faster and i look back at my review. I clench my fists together. I dont like feeling this way. I frown.

Yunho:

I glance at Jaejoong again and he was frowning. I smile, he is just too adorable. I think i like him. He picks up his papers and walks towards me. "Mr.Jung. Im done with the reviews." he says. I nod. I take the papers from him and put it to the side. "Do you... want me to do anything else?" he asks. "Yes" I say. "Come here" He walks next to me. 

Jaejoong:

"Come here" he says. My stomach churns. I walk next to him. He stands up and shows me a piece of paper. "Im thinking about making a new product. Its like Pocky but different. Its the stick but the chocolate/vanilla/strawberry on the inside. What do you think?" I my lips just thinking about it. I love pocky! I nod. "It sounds good" i say. Yunho nods. 

Yunho:

"Anything else?" he asks. I see an eyelash on his cheek so i pick it off. He flinches. My heart hurt. He doesnt like me? I brush his hair out of his face. He turns away. "Mr.Jung...What are you doing?" he asks. I come up with a quick excuse. "Since you have a job where you're close to me everyday. Lets be brothers. I'll be your hyung. You dont have any brothers right? Only sisters?" I smile at my quick thinking. 

Jaejoong:

My heart feels like its about to explode.  "Since you have a job where you're close to me everyday. Lets be brothers. I'll be your hyung. You dont have any brothers right? Only sisters?" I smile. It sounds so logical. I kiss him on the cheek. "Ok hyung" I say. 

Yunho:

He kisses me on the cheek. "Ok hyung" he says. This isnt a good idea, what if i hurt him physically? I feel myself getting aroused. What am i doing? "You can go home now" i say. He hugs me. "Bye hyung" he says. He closes the door.   What are you doing Yunho?!?! I screamed at myself for like 30 minutes. I couldnt concentrate on my work. I slap my cheeks trying to wake up. Urghh!!

Jaejoong:

I got a hyung <3~

jaejoong-and-yunho-jpg.15315

Hope you guys like the update!~ <3 Saranghae~