The Journal

Employer Jung/ Employee Jaejoong

Jaejoong POV

I wake up and get ready for work. I head to Jung Corps but I feel really worn out. My eyes hurt and I haven't slept well. I walk in to Yunhos office. 'Hi' Yunho greeted me. I nod. 'I have a meeting today so you can just try some of the snacks our company made and uhhhmm... You can just organize the shelf over there' he said. I nod. He passes by me towards the exit. I look at him as he passes by. He glances at me and stops. 'Yah. What happened to your eyes??' He asked sounding very concerned. I avert my eyes and look at the floor. 'Nothing' I simply replied. He puts his hands on my shoulders and squeezes it gently. 'Jaejoong..' He whispered. My heart hurt. 'Are you ok?'. This feeling gets me mad. Why is my heart being so stupid??? I want to end this. As I was about to push him away he pulled me close really quick. My heart was pounding out if control an I felt a tingling sensation in my manhood. 'Jaejoong..' He whispered in my ear. I felt his lips touch my neck. I shiver. It was warm and it felt kinda good. Does Yunho like me? Then the memory of last night came in to my mind. When Yunho told me he liked someone, I suddenly hung up. That obviously meant that I like him. My heart hurt when I finally came up with a conclusion. This obviously meant that he is just playing with my feelings. What an ! I violently shove him off. 'You bastard! I scream. 'Stop playing with my feelings!' I push him out of the office. 'Just go to your meeting...' I sigh and shut the door. As I shut the door, I saw a pained expression on Yunhos face. I felt a pang if guilt but I shook my head. I have to get rid of these stupid feelings.

I head towards the shelf and begin organizing the books in alphabetical order. It took a long time and I was almost done. I came across a familiar book. The journal that Yunho was writing in yesterday?! I was a little excited. I wanted to see what was inside but at the same time I didn't. He probably likes someone else. I can't get my hopes too high. I organize the rest of the books and save the journal for last. I should just read it and finish off my feelings here.

Yunho POV

I sigh. I'm so stupid. Jaejoong probably hates me so much. I walk towards the meeting. Half way through the meeting I realize that my journal is on the shelf Jaejoong was to organize. Great! Now I'm totally done for. I quickly finish off the meeting and head towards the office. I open the door and I see Jaejoong reading the journal. I frantically think of an excuse as I slam the doors shut behind me. My short temper was kicking in.

 

Jaejoong POV

i see Yunho walk in. I was a little happy. He has feelings for Me? hes lying right? 'Hyung! You should've told me-' I began as Yunho walked towards me, i was smiling but I stopped when he violently shoved me and ripped the pages from the journal. 'H-hyung?!' Why was he acting like this.? 'Why are you so happy huh? You thought this was real? It was just an act. I wanted to see how loyal my assistant is. I guess not loyal at all. Were you excited seeing my fake feelings? What were you expecting? Something like this?' He asked. He pinned me down and violently kisse me. 'Mmmpff' I struggle. I didn't want it like this. I shove him off. 'HYUNG!' I cry. 'What's wrong with you?' He doesn't look at me. I suddenly realize that the journal entries were his real feelings. 'You lied right? The journal entries were real' I say softy. 'Yeah' he sighs. I gently  kiss him on the lips. ' I like you' I say. We both smile.  I feel so refreshed an it feels good that I don't have to hide my feelings. We both get up and hug. 'Ill see you tomorrow Jae' he said. I nod and head home. That was the best sleep I've ever had. 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RCet-8QUb20/T355QHx_FaI/AAAAAAAAAAk/zZZC3M2VABs/s1600/jaejoong_n_yunho_24092009013958.jpg

Future: Jaejoong and Yunho final,y know each others feelings and soon started to go out with each other. They both  are really happy and Jaejoong became more than just an assistant to Yunho. He became Yunhos world :3 they lived happily ever after.

New update! Comment what you guys think? Is it a little too cheesy? Was it good? Comment! Hope you guys liked this update. They finally know each others feelings! <3 Bye bye~

***Ok guys, I decided to end the story here since I thought it would be  better. I haadded a small ending because I haven't updated this story in SUCH a long time so I didn't know how to continue it. I re read it and it was really cheesy so I decided to end it here. I'll be writing more stories soon and I would really like it if you guys messed me what you would like me to write about. All ideas are welcomed! And if I choose your idea I will definitely shout you  out in the story somewhere too! Thank you guys so much! Hope you guys read my future stories! Make sure to message me! SARANGHAEYO!~ <3