Interview

Employer Jung/ Employee Jaejoong

Jaejoong:

The interview is going to be in an hour so i sit in the lobby and eat some pocky. *munch munch* I look at the magazines  and read the article about Jung Yunho. -He is super rich and he is hiring a worker in his corperation. It is said that he is very strict and that it is a big oppurtunity to work at Jung Corps. He only hires male workers and has never been involved in any scandals.- *sighs* I have a low chance on getting hired. The receptionist comes up to me. "Jaejoong?" he asks. "Yes?" "Room 313. Mr. Jung is waiting for you" he says. I nod and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. I knock  at the door. "Come in" 

Yunho:

I hear a knock at the door. Another interviewer. *sighs* how many more!!! "Come in!" i say. He walks in and takes a seat. We shake hands. "How are you, uhmm, Jaejoong?" i ask while glancing at his job application. "Im fine, how are you Mr. Jung?" "Im fine" i say. "So why do you want this job?"

Jaejoong:

"So why do you want this job?" he asks. I get a little nervous. I cant just say that i cant find any other job so i lie a teensy bit. "I heard that Mr. Jung is a nice person and this is a big job oppurtunity" i say. He smiles. My face burns a little. Why is it so hot in here? "Hmm, 26 years old?" I nod. "Mom, Dad, 8 sisters?" I nod "You... live with them?" He asks. "no, i live in my own apartment room" i say. "What are your hobbies?" I got stuck." Uhhm, i can cook and... sing?" i say. Urghh, why am i so boring?!

Yunho:

Ehh, he isnt that special. He is really good looking but we do need someone who knows how to cook and has a lot of experiance with food. I guess i'll hire him. "I'll call you after a little while if i want to hire you" i say. He nods. We both stand up and i walk him to the door. When we were in front of the door I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a hug. He smells good and i dont feel like letting go. "Good luck" i whisper. "Uh, yes. Thank you.." he says. He gently pushes me away and walks out quickly. I call the receptionist and tell him to close the interviews. "But Mr.Jung! There are still more inter-" I hang up. I am soo tired! I call Jaejoong.

Jaejoong:

I walk towards my apartment room. So many questions were running through my head. Why did he hug me? Why did i... like it??? Aishh! Im so stupid! I slap my cheeks. Get a hold of your self Jaejoong! He probably hugged all the interviewers. Why am i thinking im any special? My cellphone rings. "Hello?" "Jaejoong, your hired. Come to my office tomorrow." He hangs up. "YESS!" i smile. 

Jaejoong.jpg<--- Happy Jaejoong

 

Sorry if this chapter isnt that good, i typed it up the first time and i tried to update it but all of it was erased and i had to write it over and i got this ^. Mianhae. It was SUCH a pain to do it over, i was going to do it tomorrow but i didnt want to wait anymore! Comment on what you think. Ill fix it up later~