Seungho 1 Mimi 0

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright! Chop chop! We're doing Seungho's scene first because of the short screen time." the director pushed along a huge cart with a luxurious black couch, showered with rose petals.

Mimi stood awkwardly in the middle of the chaos, not knowing what to do.

Sure, she had filmed music videos before, just not as a guest.

Mimi pouted to herself.

Being a guest has some disadvantages, huh?

Seungho pulled up next to her, snickering as he lead Mimi arrogantly, to a dark color schemed set.

Mimi smiled widely.

Or not.

Seungho flopped onto the couch, sending a few petals sinking into his weight. He looked up to Mimi and smiled gently, patting the spot next to him. Mimi immediately skipped over and sat down.

"Good. I'll start the final song lines. Seungho, you'll be the stereotyped player, so be a nasty guy. Mimi, act in the way so that it'll fit the theme. Joon, get into a fight with him. Got it?" The director snapped. All three idols nodded, resuming a ready position.

"Ready, Set- You guys stick more closer together." the director motioned with his hands, gesturing towards Seungho and Mimi.

Mimi gladly scooched closer, immediately leaning her head on Seungho's shoulder. As a spark zipped through both their bodies, Seungho's body tensed up, leaving Mimi as an alpha figure.

"Ho~? Can't even act? Psh, what an amateur." Mimi scoffed, teasing Seungho. She lifted her head and shook her head. Seungho turned his head towards Mimi, raising his eyebrows. 

"Ohh? You're saying you want a go at it?" Seungho smirked.

"Come at me, BRO." Mimi grinned.

"Ready, Action!"

 

Seungho sneaked up an arm around Mimi's shoulder, placing his hand on Mimi's head.

Mimi ignored the fact that THE Seungho was being affectionate with her, although it was only boosted by competitive spirits and acting. She naturally snuggled into Seungho's, chuckling softly.

Luckily because of the dim set light, both of the idol's red faces were unnoticeable.

The director nodded in approval.

"Beat this, you loser devil." Mimi muttered.

She squeezed Seungho's vacant arm, smiling leisurely. Seungho's jaw tightened in the dislike of being teased by a hoobae, no less. "Oh yeah?" he chuckled, his face and word tone not fitting together at all.

He nuzzled his nose against Mimi's curls, immediately exploding a volcano inside Mimi's head. Snickering in amusement, he lifted a strand of curls, holding it in one hand, and kissed it softly.

Mimi froze in shock, joy, happiness, embarrassment, nervousness, and in disbelief.

He smiled deviously, acting as if nothing was wrong.

Mimi's face burned up. Mimi had lost the "battle" in just a few flirty moves.

Saving Mimi's loss of actions, Joon stormed into the set, his eyes fuming. He grabbed Mimi's hand, forcing her to get up. Mimi, in a natural reflex rejected Joon and shook her head.

"You can talk." the director commented.

"Come." Joon spoke, taking the words as an advantage. 

"No." Mimi shook her head, unconsciously responding.

Seungho bolted upright and reached for Mimi's hand, forcing her behind him.

"Mimi, step aside. We need the two shot."

Mimi stepped to the side, acting as if she was horrified of the fighting scene between the members. Her appearance on the outside resembled guilt and regret.

When actually, the little voice inside her head was jumping around and screaming its head off.

 

"That was great. You guys are fine right? Good. Okay. Lets quickly move on- Yeah sure! Take your time.... I was being sarcastic! Hurry it up!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter