I Know

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-And then! He said that I was a liar. A LIAR. How in the world- am I a liar?" Mimi huffed.

Onew nodded silently. Mimi sighed as she took a peek at Onew. "I'm sorry. I'm taking out my anger on you." Mimi smiled apologetically, lightly punching Onew's shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about something else? Maybe that will help you." Onew smiled.

"Yeah." Mimi nodded.


Onew jumped out of the car, holding the door open for Mimi's exit. Mimi quickly thanked him, with a tilt of her head. "I just... he..." she mumbled.

Onew raised his eyebrows.

"Seungho?" Onew slightly frowned. "What? Oh! No, no." Mimi's head jolted up, shaking her head. "Don't think about him." Onew advised, his feet now heavy as he climbed the stairs. "I'm not!" Mimi rushed ahead, swerving around the corner. "Yeah, yeah! Sure." Onew laughed, following after.

Mimi furrowed her eyebrows, chewing her bottom lip. Onew smiled softly and chuckled. Mimi's head rose up to question Onew's chuckle, in spite of the silence.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just thought that you look cute." Onew grinned. "Onew oppa is cute too." Mimi laughed, softly punching Onew's shoulder.

Onew tapped Mimi's arm, laughing. His laugh faded away slowly, his expression now becoming expressionless.

"Onew oppa?" Mimi raised her eyebrows, leaning in closer to him.

He looked up, heart racing.

"Mimi." he said. "Yeah?" Mimi blinked.

"You know how you said it would have been better if you have had fallen for me?" Onew swallowed his spit, hard. "Yep." Mimi nodded, unfazed. Onew paused, and gazed into Mimi's eyes.

"Fall for me." he whispered.

Mimi blinked, the words kicking her in the stomach,. "What?!" she yelped, backing into her door. Onew blinked rapidly, his confidence now shrinking away at Mimi's reaction.

"I know this might be sudden, but i like you. I really do." Onew bit his bottom lip, his eyes glued to his feet. Mimi stared back, in total shock. Quickly picking up on Mimi's wordless state, Onew inhaled.

"Look, i know we're only scandal partners, but it doesn't have to be an act." Onew lifted his head, his feet now shuffling in a nervous state.

 

Mimi's mouth moved, but no words came out.

How was she supposed to respond? To be put in this situation, especially with a friend. With a friend, Mimi thought nothing of.

Mimi gulped.

"I'm sorry if this is awkward for you. I don't want you to feel awkward. Sorry." Onew exhaled. Onew groaned and rubbed the back of his neck. He hesitantly opened his mouth.

"Sorry. Let's just say this never happened- I mean- Try to remember it, just don't- what I mean is-"

"This never happened."

Mimi's head whirled to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter