Romantic Star

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mimi, hurry and get dressed! The program is about to start in twenty minutes." Bi Rai threw a pile of clothes at Mimi. 

"Yeesh!" Mimi huffed, her eyes not tearing away from the TV screen.

The scandal of Onew and Mimi was over, it being spread quickly, dying just as fast.

However, Mimi smiled brightly. She had gotten more anti fans, but the amount didn't even compare to how much more fans she had gotten.

With Seungho and her being back on good terms, Mimi's confidence bubbled inside of her. Not only did she think she was making incredible progress, but she had specifically invited Seungho to the studio of the program she was starring in.

She cackled deviously, picturing a red-faced Seungho.

 

Seungho sat in his seat, sipping on his carton of juice. Mimi had invited him to the studio, not even informing of what kind and what program she was in.

"I'm going to go take a dump, real quick." Bear groaned, clutching his stomach. Seungho chuckled quietly as various idols gathered onto the stage.

Seungho smiled brightly and waved, spotting Junhyung, Kikwang, and Yoseob from BEAST. He watched intently as he saw INFINITE's Sunggyu clumsily sit in his seat, smiling briefly to a girl idol next to him. All of the BEAST boys also proceeded to sit down next to a various number of girls, ending up paired.

Seungho's eyebrows slowly started to rise, suspicion rising in his throat. His sipping stopped as he bit the straw, fiddling with the lollipops in his pocket.

Yoseob was happily chatting with the people around him, alone. He was wearing a white suit that glowed brightly in the dim set.

Yoseob's posture slowly straightened, his face becoming brighter, if that was even possible. Seungho followed his gaze, slightly anticipating and fearing the sight.

He nearly spat out his juice.

Mimi was wearing a sleeveless white spring dress, red converse, along with a denim jacket. Her hair was brought up into a high side ponytail. Seungho's breath was taken away.

She bounced as she smiled brightly, carrying a small guitar.

Seungho squinted, trying to make out a conversation between Yoseob and Mimi. 

/Hello Yoseob Oppa, are you ready to marry me?/

Seungho blinked rapidly, shaking his head.

He peered back at the two. 

/Are you ready to sing with me./

Seungho sighed, his breath shaking, this time reading Mimi's lips correctly.

Seungho glanced around at the set, looking for a variety program logo. The suspense was literally killing him.

Suddenly, the lights burst on, a huge screen showing the logo.

In bright pink enthusiastic letters, blinked back two words.

 

ROMANTIC STAR

 

Seungho jerked his head towards Mimi, making eye contact.

Mimi grinned and smirked.

While screen started playing Kikwang's segment in his date, Mimi snuck her cellphone. Seungho's cellphone l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter