Little Sister

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi jolted awake, violently stirring in her position. Panting, she had her dream, fresh in her mind. She warily looked around, confused at the unfamiliar room.  as she clunked her head, she slowly got up from the bed.

"Hello?" she called out.

A spur of excited murmurs came from outside the door, as well as with pots clanking.

"Mimi-saeng!"

Mimi smiled as a familiar voice rang out. Thunder skipped over, smiling with relief.

"You okay now?" Mir leaned into the room. Mimi paused, then nodded hesitantly. She couldn't exactly say that she was feeling horrible, but she wasn't in her greatest condition.

"Good." Mir sighed. 

"Before you start jumping at her with questions, explain to her the situation first." G.O. briefly walked into the room carrying a ladle. Mimi laughed quietly.

Joon popped in.

"Well, you fainted in the training room studio. Seems like you had a high fever. I think it was caused by stress, overworking, and the cold air seeping into the room." Joon explained.

"Where's this?" Mimi dumbly nodded, her mind still hazy. She couldn't remember anything, but she knew she had talked to someone.

Who was it?

"It's our dorm. Seungho couldn't open the door to your apartment, so we had to put you in ours." Joon smiled. Seungho walked in hitting his back with his fist. 

"Because of you, I had to sleep on the floor and couch." Seungho moaned.

"This is your room?" Mimi pointed to the bed, quickly straightening the sheets. 

"Yea." Seungho examined Mimi, walking closer. "Rest some more. For only today, I'm your manager." Seungho forced Mimi down, walking back into the living room.

"But I have a schedu-"

"You've got 3 hours 'till then. Trust me." Seungho called.

Mimi slowly laid herself onto the bed, awkwardly changing her position.

Seungho-oppa's bed.. What a manly scent.

Mimi slapped herself flustered.

What am I?! A ert?

"Um. You okay?" Mir chuckled. Mimi's face turned red, stupidly enough, she didn't know Mir was still there.

"I'm fine." Mimi turned over, facing her back towards the door, shutting her eyes, forcing herself to sleep.

 

The smell of chicken soup filled the air.

"Wahh~ It looks good." Thunder smacked his lips, staring at the soup. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter