Sorry Vision

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes... Yes! ...Is she going to be there? ..Okay, okay. ...Nono! Just wanted to be sure. Yes, yes. Yes. ...Okay then." Jae flipped his phone shut, smiling widely.

Mimi narrowed her eyes towards Jae, suspicion rising in her thoughts. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jae complained.

"Why are you so happy? It's gotta be related to business." Mimi assumed. 

"It's about your fifth showing on Idol Radio. There's going to be a girl MC there, along with Shindong." Jae nodded, steering towards the right.

Mimi widened her eyes.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT'S GYURI." she moaned.

"Huh?" Jae looked over, nearly running a red light.

"I said-"

"Don't talk to me Mimi! We might get into a car accident. We're late enough anyways." Jae snapped, his foot pressing on the accelerator.

"But-"

"ACK! Look at that! That's a crazy driver!" Jae jumped, totally ignoring Mimi's hopeless calls.

 

"Wah! Mimi-ssi, it is your fifth visit to the Idol Radio, and it's nice having you come back after a few days." Shindong clapped. 

"Haha! Yeah. I've been busy with a lot of matters." Mimi adjusted her mic, lowering the stand.

"But, Seungho goon must have had his schedule... empty?" Shindong teased. 

"All the group schedules are done, but i don't really have a lot of personal schedules." Seungho admitted, avoiding eye contact with Mimi.

"But its all good now, because our MC, Sooyeon from T-ARA is here! Seungho and Sooyeon are good friends, I've heard?" Shindong applauded again.

"We've been friends for 10 years actually." Sooyeon nodded into the mic, flipping her script recklessly. 

"Since we were kids." Seungho added.

Mimi lowered her gaze.

"That's amazing! 10 years, and you guys are STILL together." Shindong nodded, amazed.

"But that's not all. I've heard some fans mistake the 10 years of friendship as a 10 year of a dating relationship." Sooyeon chuckled, shaking her head, as if the rumors were ridiculous. 

"I heard that too." Seungho agreed.

"Yes~ That's why today's guest group is called the Scandal Pairs. If you haven't noticed, we also have SHINee's Onew!" the camera panned over to Onew, who brightly smiled at Shindong, his announcer.

Seungho's smile twitched, now staring at the microphone. Sooyeon was sitting next to him and he hadn't seen her in a long time.

He should have been trying to at least talk to her, but all his attention was focused on the other side of the studio.

 

Jae smiled proudly at the seating arrangements.

He had purposefully placed Seungho and Sooyeon together at one side of the studio, and Mimi and Onew on the opposite side.

He stared intently at Seungho, slightly shaking his head. He couldn't take the risk of letting Mimi create a scandal with Seungho.

The benefits were too small compared to all the dangers that were going to be thrown Mimi's way.

 

"Viewer's Complaining Story~!" Shindong quickly slipped his hand towards the writer staff, who swiftly handed him a small piece of paper, following with the other people in the radio studio.

"Let us read the first story. This is color coded. I'll be yellow." Shindong sat upright, smiling around the room. 

"I'll be red." Seungho tried to comfort himself by his favorite color, trying to divert his attention away from Mimi and Onew.

"I'll be blue!" Onew and Mimi both called out at the same time, perking Seungho's eyes up. 

"Oh sorry." Onew laughed. 

"It's okay, I'll be green then!" Mimi chuckled.

Mimi looked up, only to find Jae's face screaming "skin ship".

Mimi smiled again, and leaned in front of Onew, and pulled out a pen from a small box.

Onew stood still, smiling softly.

Seungho's eyes blazed, looking down at the script, so that the camera couldn't catch his angry expression in his angle.

If that's the way she's going to play it, so be it!

Seungho flung his arms around Sooyeon, pulling her into a headlock.

Mimi took no notice, taking it as a friendly gesture, and used to this skin ship, as she always did it with her friends as well. Sooyeon clicked her tongue, and looked up at Seungho.

"Get offa me!" Sooyeon frowned. 

"Holdonholdonholdon." Seungho stared at Mimi, furious at his futile attempts.

Sooyeon's smile slowly crept up her face, understanding the situation immediately.

"You like her don't you?" she grinned. 

"What?" Seungho blinked, his head fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter