Alone in a Fire

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun's light flourished into the training studio room, peeking through the window. The door creaked open, Mimi yawning, carrying a duffel bag. She placed the duffel bag in the corner, pulling out a water bottle, some change of clothing, and her album cd.

She checked the watch, sighing at the time; 6:00am blinking back at her.

"Fighting." Mimi mumbled as she sat down to stretch.

 

Seungho groaned as he covered his face with his blanket. He was too lazy to go close the curtains himself, but the light was blinding. Unable to bear it any longer, he dragged the curtains to the side, heading towards the kitchen for a snack.

"Hey." G.O. smiled, walking up to the leader. Seungho mumbled back, flinging open the refrigerator door. "Want me to make you something?" G.O. offered. Seungho stared back for a while, slowly nodding. "Okay then." G.O. pulled out some eggs.

Seungho trudged himself towards the dining table, the dorm filling with silence. He looked out the window, staring at the J.Tune Camp building. The training studio light was on and Seungho raised his eyebrows.

"Did we leave the lights on?" Seungho muttered. 

"What? I think we didn't." G.O. clanked the pans, placing on of them on the stove. 

"Noisy!" a voice angrily mumbled from one of the rooms, assuming it was Joon.

"Then why is it on?" Seungho stared. 

"I dunno. Maybe we forgot." G.O. shrugged. 

"I'll go turn it off." Seungho got up, pointing towards the eggs.

"Those better be done when I come back, and they have to be to die for." Seungho ordered, slipping his feet into sneakers.

 

Mimi perked her shoulders, carrying a mic, singing her song "Stupid Love"

 

Oppa, I've been in a stupid love~ I've been in a foolish love~

 

"Yah!"

Mimi turned around, surprised. Seungho was standing in the door, staring at Mimi. "What are you doing here?" he yawned, slightly awake. 

"I'm practicing. What's it look like?" Mimi smiled.

Her smile quickly diminished remembering the forever appearing Gyuri.

Surely, she wouldn't be here now?

"Where's Gyuri-unni?" Mimi peeked behind Seungho. 

"Huh? Why would she be here?" Seungho cocked his head. 

"I don't know." Mimi shrugged, smiling again at the thought of Gyuri's no-presence. 

"Why are you practicing so early in the morning?" Seungho walked into the training room, taking out Mimi's album cd. 

"Because I have to." Mimi clamped shut, not wanting to tell him about her deal with Jae.

Seungho nodded at the cd then looked at Mimi. He did a double take and raised his eyebrow. "Who is this." Seungho's face hinted a grin, deviously. 

"That's me." Mimi stuck her chin in, challenging Seungho. 

"Whoa whatt~? That doesn't look like you! The magic of makeup huh?" Seungho's grin reached his ears. Mimi leapt at him, playfully punching him.

"But anyways, nice song. I heard it on Radio Star." Seungho genuinely smiled. 

"Yep." Mimi chuckled to herself, proud at the praise. Seungho went towards the cd rack and pulled out an MBLAQ track. A guitar sound jammed into the stereo.

"Dance this." Seungho demanded. 

"Oh Yeah?" Mimi took a step back, flustered. 

"Yep. Now." Seungho shrugged. 

"No way! Teach me." Mimi grumbled. 

"Nope." Seungho stubbornly sat onto a chair, inspecting Mimi. 

"I'm here to practice my song. Not yours mister." Mimi crossed her arms.

Seungho raised his eyebrow, sending a glare, though he was obviously very amused.

Mimi popped MBLAQ's track out, placing her cd into the stereo. "Shoo!" Mimi stood in ready position, forcing Seungho away. 

"Why am I always being chased away huh? I'm your sunbae." Seungho warned.

"I don't like this sunbae." Mimi stuck out her tongue. 

"What?" Seungho laughed, threatening a noogie. 

"Mehrong." Mimi smiled. 

"Fine fine. I'm going to go back to the dorm and eat anyways. G.O. is making me some eggs." Seungho waved, turning his back. 

"See ya." Mimi flicked her wrist, rewinding the song.

"Don't practice too late." Seungho advised, closing the door behind him.

 

Seungho entered the dorm, humming.

"What's with the good mood?" G.O. squirted ketchup onto the bread, and squeezed the egg into the sandwich. 

"Ketchup, Mayonnaise, and eggs? Fairly plain don't chya think?" Seungho pouted. 

"I'm not your maid." G.O. huffed.

"I want Mimi's cake." Seungho his lips. 

"Oh geewhiz. It was good." G.O. reminisced.

"Wanna ask her to make food??" Seungho grinned. 

"No way! You ask her." G.O. shyed away, his A-blood personality showing. Seungho hesitated, but his love of food overcame his own personality.

"I'll text it to her." Seungho reached for his phone on the table, quickly typing in a message.

 

Bring~!

Mimi snatched her phone, reading the message, while dancing at the same time.

 

Mind making me dinner sometime :D?

 

Mimi bit her lip, smiling.

 

Sure, why not. ^_^

Really?! Make me dinner todayyyy

No way. I don't have the time.

Pfft. Fine. Tomorrow please :D

Okay okay fine! Fatty!

WHAT?!

 

Mimi chuckled, savoring her little moment.

Just wait oppa.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter