Roar, I'm Your Partner

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi shoved Mir's face away, laughing deviously. Mir laughed, pretending to be shocked. "Hey hey! Throw those into here." Mir opened his mouth wide, motioning towards Mimi's hand full of chips.

Mimi sputtered out a laugh, shoving a handful of chips into Mir's mouth. Mir coughed in surprise, and laughed. "WAHH HYUNG! Mimi-saeng is a bullyyy~" Mimi leapt onto Thunder, who awkwardly patted Mir's head.

"HOLD HIM TIGHT OPPA!" Mimi laughed. Thunder grinned and locked Mir in a tight grasp. 

"WAIT! WHAT! I thought you were on my side hyung!" Mir yelped, flailing. 

"MUAHAHA." Thunder bellowed.

"RAHH!!" Mimi tickled Mir's sides, hilariously laughing at the result. 

"CAN'T BREATHE- STOP!" Mir pleaded.

"Mir, I'll let you go if you promise to never treat me like a maknae ever again." Thunder grinned.

"I PROMISE!"

"Okay!" Thunder easily let Mir out of the strong hold, Mir flying out, panting for oxygen.

"Why you.." Mir threw a playful glare towards Mimi. 

"WHAT!" Mimi snickered, running away towards the corner. 

"COME BACK HERE! HYUNG! IT'S A TAG TEAM MATCH!" Mir slapped Thunder's hand running towards Mimi. 

"Tag team means one at a time stupid." Mimi stuck out her tongue, running the opposite direction.

Mir blinked.

"TWO VERSUS ONE!" Mir reclaimed. Thunder immediately jumped in, both running after Mimi in the practice room.

"NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!" Mimi ran towards the pile of snacks, grabbing an armful.

Thunder and Mir's eyes widened.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THOSE?"

Mimi laughed loudly, running towards the corner. Mir's eyes squinted as Mimi popped open a honey covered cracker, reaching her hand in. "Don't you dare." Mir warned.

"Angg-mm." Mimi bit into the cracker, smiling triumphantly. 

"NOOO! THE DELUXE KAKAPONG!!" Mir fell to the floor, breathing heavily. Mimi laughed, holding her stomach.

In the midst of the chaos, a loud series of knocks were heard.

Thunder walked over, ignoring the two immature idols, opening the door.

 

As the camera pointed towards Thunder, some of the staff were a bit taken back from MBLAQ's visual maknae's appearance.

"Hello?" Thunder cocked his head at the group of cameras. A camera man sneaked into the practice room, filming the foolish Mimi and Mir. 

"Oh! Hello!" both chorused is unison, laughing as an after effect.

"They're a bit crazy today." Thunder nudged the camera, walking towards the two idiots.

"Letter!!" Thunder waved the paper around, catching the attention. 

"Who's it from?" Mir walked over, his laugh echoing. 

"Open it!" Mimi ordered, munching.

Thunder flipped open the letter, reading each word slowly, until Mir got annoyed. "Give me that hyung." Mir snatched the letter and started reading.

"Hello, we are the staff of We Got Married." Mir widened his eyes and jumped around. "REALLY? ARE YOU GUYS FINALLY CASTING ME?" Mir flapped his arms. 

"Heyheyhey! I heard that i was going to be in WGM, so don't get your hopes up!" Mimi laughed, crumbs nearly sputtering out of .

"Yuck!" Thunder scooched away. Mimi swallowed and stuck her tongue out, gesturing towards Mir to continue reading.

"Along with this, is a handwritten letter from your partner. This letter will contain hints about who your partner is. After reading this, please go to the arranged meeting place : Incheon Dog Park. Your husband will be there." Mir's face fell. 

"HUSBAND?" Mir frowned. 

"Loooserr~" Mimi teased, poking Mir's shoulder.

"Next season!!" Mir held his fist up into the air, shaking it. 

"Alright alright, lemme read." Mimi passed the bag of chips to Thunder.

"Once you get there, you will have to find your husband who is already there, waiting for you. Good luck." Mimi read, smiling.

"Read the handwritten one." Thunder pulled out the loose leaf paper, inserted in the back.

Mimi straightened out the crisp paper and cleared .

"Hello. I have been wanting to get on this program for many years now, and now that i have, I am expecting a lot. I like food, i don't have any particular food i hate. But I do love donkatsu. I am in a five member group. That is all." Mimi stared at the short paragraph, nearly spitting out her laugh. 

"What's with this dude?" Mir poked the paper, obviously dissatisfied.

"You let this kind of guy get on this program, and not me?" Mir threw his hands up into the air, frowning. 

"I kind of like it. I don't like reading anyways." Mimi laughed. 

"Way to be positive." Thunder chuckled.

"What if he's like an old man? Like how Taeyeon unni went on WGM." Mim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter