Chapter 2

We Got Married, are we?

Tiffany's POV
It's now 5.30 pm already and I'm ready to go. I don't really like to be in that program not because I hate it but I feel burden if I have to be paired with someone I'm not really close. I just hope my husband will be someone I know well.

"Fany ah, are you ready? By the way you look wonderful." Jessica complimented me. "Don't be worry girl, Hyunnie had experienced it and it wasn't that bad. Just be yourself." Jeesica always encourage me when I look down.

"Thanks Sica. And I need to go now, tell the others okay? Bye, I love you." I quickly walks outside and meets my manager oppa who will drive me there. LSM said that I need to go to SM building. I wonder who will it be since he asked me to there. All the way to SM building I feel so nervous.

 

Siwon's POV
"Hyung, how do I look?" I am so nervous eventhough I don't like it. I have asked Kangin a thousand times about how I look and I know it started to annoy him.

"You look great Siwon, you will be fine. Don't be so nervous." Kangin sighs and pats my shoulder. The others join me in the living room. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Sungmin seem up to something.

"Guys, what are you up to?" I am suspicious of them.

"Nothing. What makes you said that? Oh look at the time. It's time for you to go." Kyuhyun pushes me outside and into my car.

"I am going all. Bye guys." I shouted from inside my car.

I need to go to somewhere I am really familiar with, SM building. I just hope my wife will be the one fit my ideal type. I can't help but felt nervous.

 

No one POV
Siwon steps out of his car and is greeted by WGM PDs and staffs. He takes a deep breath and he smiles. He walks towards one of the PDs and greets him.

"Siwon ssi, your wife is waiting in the building. You have to search every practice room to find your wife."

"Ne?! She is waiting in this building with no lights on. I hope she is not afraid of the dark." Siwon's gentle side never gone. He quickly enters the building to find his wife. He searches everywhere but can't find her. Then he sees his own group practice room.

"Maybe she's there." Siwon runs to there and opens the door. Like the other room, this room is really dark. "Is anyone here?"

"Please open the lights, I'm scared." Siwon is dumbfounded by that voice. The voice which he is very familiar with. He turns on the light and finds Tiffany at the corner of the room looking scared.

"Fany, what are you doing here?" Siwon runs towards her and Tiffany looks up, her face brighten up upon seeing Siwon's face. Siwon and Tiffany totally forget about the cameramen, staffs, and PDs around them.

"Oppa, ah I'm so scared." Tiffany throws herself to Siwon. Siwon hugs her back and smiles. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is still afraid of the dark."

"Oppa why are you here? You're supposed to have schedule right?" Tiffany breaks the hug and looks at him.

"I was told to go here. What about you?" Siwon takes off his jacket and wraps it around Tiffany.

"Me too." There's a silence after that.

"ARE YOU MY HUSBAND?"

"ARE YOU MY WIFE?"

Both of them exclaims and immediately looks at the the staffs. The staffs nodded while chuckling seeing their shock expressions. Tiffany jumps up and squeals. "Yeah, thank goodness it is you. I didn't get paired with man I didn't know." Siwon follows her and ruffles her hair.

"Aigoo, you're not my dongsaeng anymore but you're now my wife."

Eventhough they are bestfriends they still feels awkward and can't speak after that. Tiffany blushes all the time while Siwon moving around. Suddenly the door swings open and Kyuhyun, Emhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin are entering with a bright smile.

"We are Fighting Juniors who will help you guys to get rid of awkwardness around you." They said in unison. "Sister in law, nice to meet you."

"I know you guys are up to something." Siwon said.

"Now it's time to give each other nicknames." Donghae ignores Siwon.

"But we just met for a few minutes." Tiffany pouted.

"What do you mean? You guys have known each other for years." Kyuhyun said.

"Okay me first, I will call my wife Fanybaby." Siwon smiles and holds her hand. Fighting Junior squeal seeing Siwon's action.

"Alright Wonniebaby." Fany replies him and smiles cutely.