Beach Date

We Got Married, are we?

"Tiff, maybe it will take two hours to get there. Why don't you sleep first?" Siwon says as he drives to the beach.

"There's no way I'm going to sleep. I'm so excited to go there and this is our first date." Tiffany smiles cutely, she looks really excited that she keeps clapping her hands. Siwon laughs and pats her head "Okay then, haha. You're so cute." Then silence takes over them.

"Wonnie Oppa. Let's stop at the nearest shop first. We need to buy things for the beach picnic later. I want ice cream too."

"Okay. Ppany." Siwon teases her, he knows she will get irritated if he pronounces her name wrongly. He glances at her and sees her with a pouting look.

"Oppa, it's not Ppany but Fany.. I know you can speak english well, you just want to tease me right?" Tiffany puts on a cute angry look on her face and Siwon laughs at her cute act "Well, it's just really fun teasing you." Siwon sticks his tounge out and makes the girl pouts more..

 

Meanwhile, in the studio the MC's are talking with the guest, Jessica and Donghae.

MC : They look so cute and adorable together

Jessica : Well, it's a usual sight for us because we see it everyday..

MC : So they're really close to each other even befote this show?

Donghae : Yes they are. But actually SNSD members are really close to us, not just Siwon and Tiffany, but me and Jessica are also really close

 

"Here we are Pinky Princess." Siwon has so many nicknames for Tiffany that Tiffany has lost count of how many Siwon has called her with. Tiffany just giggles and shakes her head.

"Oppa, you sure have many nicknames for me."

"Of course. But I will not give you a nickname like Leeteuk gave Sora-ssi, too cheesy. Hahaa.." Siwon laughs thinking about his hyung "I miss him so much. It feels weird without him around."

"He will be back soon Oppa. Don't be sad." Tiffany pats Siwon's back and he smiles. "We need to be happy for him and let's just pray that he will always be healthy and safe."

"Thanks, Fany you're the best." Siwon says as he rubs Tiffany's hair. Then, they continues their shopping time. They buys many things ; hat, sandals, fruits, drinks, cakes, and many more. Siwon also buys Tiffany strawberry ice cream. The  goes back to the car and starts their journey again.

"Oppa, aren't you tired?" Tiffany glances at Siwon worriedly "Let me drive." Siwon shakes his head and smiles to her. "It's okay, we're almost there. Just enjoy your ice cream." Tiffany smiles and nods.

 

Fifteen minutes later, they arrives at the beach. The beach is not crowded because it is not a holiday. Tiffany quickly gets out of the car and smiles widely looking around. "Woah, it's been so long." Siwon follows her and stands beside her "Yeah, it's been a long time. Alright, let's get started." Tiffany and Siwon takes out their things and searches a good spot to have a picnic. After they finds it, they set a tent and gets inside.

"Woah, this is so fun. Oppa rest a bit first and then we will play at the beach." Tiffany says as she lays down beside Siwon. Siwon nods and smiles at her.

"I'm really happy to be with you here." Siwon says and Tiffany blushes madly. She knows that she starts to develop feelings for Siwon but she knows the company forbids them to have a relationship so she tries her best to ignore her feelings.

"Me too Oppa." She simply replies and looks to outside. "It sure will be much more fun if Super Junior and SNSD can come together too." Siwon pouts and looks at her. "So, you don't want to be with me? You're such a meanie." Tiffany looks at him and cups his face "It's not like that. I mean both of our group are really busy, it will be very good if all of us can have a break and go on a trip together." Siwon nods and smile.

"Hey, I'm not that tired. Let's go and hit the beach." Siwon says as he stands up. Tiffany follows him and they take go together to the beach.

 

MC : Super Junior and SNSD are really busy.

Jessica : Yes, we didn't have much holiday. Ah, I envy her for being able to go there.. hahaa

Donghae : She really cares about us. Not only SNSD members but Super Junior too..

MC : Yeah, it will be good for you all to go there to have a break.

Jessica & Donghae : Of course.

 

"Oppa, stop splashing the  water to me.." Tiffany shouts while keep yelling at Siwon who is splashing water to her. Siwon ignores her and keeps splashing her. Finally Tiffany stops running and decides to splash Siwon back.

"Ahhh, Yah. Tiffany stop it." Siwon laughs while avoiding the water.

Tiffany sticks her tounge out "No will never. You start it first." They keep playing in the water for a long time, they cherish all the time they have together. Both of them know that love has grown between them.