Fighting Juniors and Sisters In Law

We Got Married, are we?

"Now, spend your time together guys, eventhough you always do spend your times together." Kyuhyun the evil maknae tease them.

"Just go okay?" Siwon pushes them and laughs.

"Bye guys, if you're awkward again, we'll comeback." Eunhyuk and the others walk away and wave them goodbye.

Siwon and Tiffany go back to the corner of the room and sit side by side. "It's weird to have camera here while we're together." Tiffany giggled while looking at the camera. "It feels like this is the first time I get into TV."

"My little sis---- wife is so childish." Siwon ruffled her hair and laughs. "Oppa I spend two hours to do my hair and you just ruin it." She pouted cutely. "Oppa, why don't we go somewhere. Our first date."

"Wherever you want to go baby." Tiffany blushes, she feels butterflies flying in her stomach. Siwon grabs her hand and whispers something to her ear so that the camera won't hear what he is about to say "Fany ah, let's jus act like we always do. Many people say we are dating when we are our usual selves." Tiffany nods and links her arm to Siwon's arm.

 

Outside
Fighting Junior is still outside and watching them through a monitor.

"I can't believe they are husband and wife. They are bestfriend since forever." Sungmin exclaims like a girl.

"Yeah, who would have thought about that. ELF and Soshi have been asking them to be in this show and I'm sure this will be a huge hit." Donghae said "I didn't believe my Siwon had married."

"You still have me Hae." Eunhyuk jokes and Kyuhyun looks at them weirdly.

"Stop it you two. By the way Siwon hyung and our sister in law look good together. Very good." Kyuhyun says when Tiffany links her arm to Siwon's and the other nods in agrement. Everyone had been telling Siwon and Tiffany that they are good together.

"Hey I think they are going somewhere." Sungmin says while looking at the monitor.

 

"Hey you guys are still here?" Siwon says while walking towards them with Tiffany, still linking arms.

"Woah, the first skinship." Eunhyuk teases them.

"Are we not allowed to do it? We are husband and wife." Tiffany pouted cutely.

"Of course you can, but I never thought it would be that fast." Donghae smirks playfully at them.

"Anyway we are going to somewhere. Thanks for today guys, you're the best." Siwon says with a smile plasterrs in his face. "Gomawo oppa deul." Tiffany also thanks them. After they wave goodbye, Siwon and Tiffany go to Siwon's car.

"Aish, cameras are everywhere." Tiffany looked at Siwon's car and sighs. "But it's okay since I'm with my Oppa."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere you can't imagine." Siwon says and drives away.

 

"Oppa, Why. Are. We. Here?" Tiffany says emphasizing each words.

"Unlike the other usual couples. I want to greet my sisters in law first because I'm serious with you and I'm going to ask for your sisters permissions first." Tiffany is touched by Siwon. She knows that Siwon is this type of man in real life but she doesn't expect him to treated her exactly how he treats her in real life.

"My baby is so sweet." Tiffany squeals and they get out of the car.

They take the elevator and when they arrives at SNSD dorm's door Siwon feels extremely nervous. "I've met them soooo many times but why I feel nervous  now?"

Tiffany giggled at his husband's cute nervous act. "You'll do just find. They won'b bite you, I hope." Tiffany whispers the last thing and Siwon doesn't hear it.

Siwon rings the doorbell. "Who is it?" One of the girls shouts. "It's me Fany."

"Fany, okay wait." A minute later Sooyoung opens the door and looks at them weirdly. She haven't realized that there are cameras behind them. "Hey I thought you are supposed to be with your husband, not with your favorite oppa. What happen?"

"Emm Sooyoung, it happens to be that my favorite oppa is my husband."

"WHAT?" She screams really loud. "Soo, there are cameras behind you, lower your voice and yes I'm your brother in law now." Siwon stops her from screaming. But the other girls from inside hear Sooyoung's loud scream and runs. After a little chostic moment outside, they finally manage to get in the dorm.

"So you he is your husband. Aww you two look great together as I always told you." Taeyeon squels seeing them.

"Yeah, and unlike our Seohyun here, you guys will absolutely have many skinships. Just one warning from us 'once you make her cry it is the time you will find a bomb inside your car." Jessica says and gives Siwon her famous icy glare. Siwon gulps nervously, they may have beautiful angelic faces but if someone messes up with one of them the others will hunt you down.

"Of course I won't make her cry." Siwon says. "And, what are you doing here on your first date? You're supposed to be at somewhere romantic." Yoona asks.

"He said he wanted to get your permissions first to be my husband. Isn't he sweet?" Tiffany smiles cutely and the girls nod in agreement. "Yonghwa oppa never thought about that." Hyoyeon says and Seohyun hit her lightly.

"Well I'm sure all of the girls agree and willing to accept you as her husband but just don't upset her or else something will happen." Yuri says. Siwon nods and smiles at them. "By the way have you girls eaten yet?"

"NOT YET." Sooyoung and Yoona shouts loudly knowing Siwon will buy them food. They totally forget that cameras are around them/ "Girls, we are practically recording for a show now, lower your voice." Taeyeon glares at them and they quickly smiles at the camera.

"Alright then, I'll go buy food for you girls. And please don't shout." Siwon stops them before they shout again and they pout. "Oppa lets go together." Tiffany want to follow him. "No, it is cold outside stay here, I don't want you to be sick. I'll be right back." Tiffany pouted and sit beside Sunny.

"You're lucky to have a husband like him. I mean you already know him and you're close enough to be consider as boyfriend and girlfriend long before you guys are casted in this show." Sunny said.

"I wonder why they casted us."

"Seriously Unnie you don't know? ELF and Soshi love you together and have  been asking for you two together in this show." Seohyun tells her unnie who is completely clueless about what the fans think about them.

"Woah I never notice." She faces the camera "Thank you for the loves you guys give towards us. We love you too." The members giggle at Fany's cute childish act.

30 minutes later Siwon is back with so many foods in his hand. They eats together and laughs together. After they eat the PD tells them thay have finished the recording.

"Fany bye, I'm going home now. Goodnight. You too girls." Siwon says and leaves after they bid goodbye.

 

Fany goes to her bedroom and thinks about how happy she is now. Suddenly her phone vibrate telling her that she gets a message. It's from Siwon

From : Wonniebaby
'Goodnight Fanybaby, sleep tight. Love you my wifey'

Fany smiles widely and quickly replies him

From : Fanybaby
'Ne oppa ^^ You too sleep tight. Love you too my hubby'

After replying Siwon's messages Tiffany falls into a very good sleep.