Meeting Brothers In Law

We Got Married, are we?

Tiffany wakes up and early and heads downstair. She sees Seohyun and Taeyeon has woken up. They are talking about random stuffs.

"Morning Seo, Morning Taeyeon unnie." Tiffany greets them with a bright eye smile. She goes to the kitchen and cooks something. Last night, she had gone to buy some ingredients for her food.

"Seems like someone is happy because today she's going to meet her husband." Taeyeon teases and Tiffany just sticks her tounge out. "See, she doesn't deny it."

Seohyun laughs "Did I look that happy when I'm going to meet Yonghwa oppa?"

"No. You look normal unlike her." Taeyeon giggles. "Well maybe that's because your husband wasn't Kyuhyun." Seohyun blushes and Tiffany laughs.

"Stop with the teasing. Now I know that this program is a great bless because I get more chances to meet Siwon oppa." Tiffany squeals and continues cooking. Taeyeon wonders why she cooks so many.

"Hey Tiff, why are you preparing so much?" Taeyeon and Seohyun walks closer to her.

"Ah, this is for Super Junior oppa deul. For my brothers in laws."

"Let me help you Unnie." Seohyun and Taeyeon joins her cooking and after an hour and a half they finish the meals. Tiffany goes to her bedroom and takes a bath. She chooses to wear a pink dress with and let her hair fall. She looks really beautiful as always. She heads down and goes to SM Ent to meet Super Junior.

 

Super Junior is gathering in their practice room waiting for a certain person to come. Siwon continues to check his phone hoping for a text from her wife, Tiffany. The other members notice it and started to .

"You miss her huh? You keep checking your phone." Yesung says and Siwon quickly puts his phone away.

Suddenly, the practice room opens. Siwon stands immediately but disappointed when he only sees 'We Got Married' staffs come and starting to prepare for the show. They all greet each other and Super Junior goes back to their seat.

"I wonder what's taking her so long." Siwon says. After a few minutes the door once again opens and it reveals a beautiful girl standing there with hands full of bags. And here it goes, they start recording.

"Annyeong Oppa deul. Sorry I'm late." She greets her brothers in laws and puts her things down she goes closer to Siwon and links her hands to his arms. "Annyeong Wonnie baby." She shows him her famous eye smile.

"Annyeong Fany, what took you so long?" Siwon brushes a few strands of her hair off her face.

"Ah, that reminds me." She goes to her bags again and opens it. "Oppa deul, I make lunches for you, I don't know if those are delicious or not but please enjoy it." Upon hearing foods, the members gather around and take their food.

"Where's mine?" Siwon can't find his and looks at Tiffany. Tiffany pulls Siwon to the spot where they usually sit. She pulls out a heart shape box along with a small note.

"Here Oppa. I make it specially for you. And read the note first." Siwon opens the note and starts reading.

'WonnieOppa, thanks for taking a good care of me. I promise to be a good wife for you. Saranghae, from your wifey, Tiffany.'

Siwon hearts beat two times faster and he doesn't know why. He never be like this with Tiffany but now everything is different.

"Gomawo, Tiffbaby, I will also try to be a good husband for you. Now let's eat." Siwon opens the lunch box and starts to eat. After everyone have finished eating, they gather in the middle of the room.

"So, how's the marriage life?" Kangin asks bluntly.

"Hyung, we just got married, how can we know?"

"We don't know about marriage life yet but I believe it will be very great." Tiffany smiles and they all nod.

"So, do you have something you want to know about Siwon?" Donghae asks and it seems like a stupid question because they all know that Tiffany knows everything about Siwon and Siwon knows too.

"Yah Donghae, Tiffany knows everything already even his sleeping habits. Do you really have to ask that?" Donghae pouts and looks away. Siwon and Tiffany laugh sweetly to each other. Suddenly Tiffany wants to know something.

"Ne Oppa, I have a question." Everyone turn their attention to Tiffany "Does Siwon Oppa have a girl he is close to?"

"Yes, there is." Kyuhyun pauses. "And that'll be you, who else?"

"Yeah, you're the only girl he is close to. He never pays attention to other girls. But as you know he is close to your bandmates too." Tiffany blushes and laughs. Siwon realizes that since he had known Tiffany, the only girl he cares only Tiffany. He starts to think that he loves her.

"Me too. I never really notice other boys since I know Siwon which it's already a long time ago." Tiffany pauses and looks like she also realizes the same thing as Siwon did "I don't know having him is enough for me."

They talk alot and joke a lot. After a while Siwon and Tiffany decides to go somewhere else. Siwon wants to take her somewhere else. They head to Siwon's car, as usual Siwon opens the door for Tiffany.

"Oppa where are we going?" Tiffany looks at Siwon.

"I'm taking you to beach for a walk and ------"

"Kyaa Oppa. Jinjja?! You're taking me to the beach? Ah, I love you Oppa." Tiffany leans to Siwon and hugs her arm. Siwon pats her head and smiles.

"Anything for my Fanybaby." Siwon starts the engine and drives away.

"You can sleep first, later if we arrice I will wake you up." Siwon says and Tiffany quickly shakes her head cutely.

"I won't sleep with my husband driving. I want to cherish every moment with you." Siwon face becomes red and he smiles.

"You know, I think we have the fastest progress out of the others couples." Tiffany looks at him and smiles cutely she continues Siwon's words. "That's because we have known each other for a very long time. We already close to each other better than anyone else."

"Yeah, and I'm glad I spend my time with you and not with anyone else." Siwon looks at Tiffany eyes lovingly.

"Me too Oppa."

 

 

 

Sorry guys I didn't update for a long time.
I lost my inspiration and now get it back..

Sorry if this chapter is lame
Please comment, thank you :)