Chapter 1

We Got Married, are we?

"Oppa, stop teasing me. I'm not a real mushroom."

"Hahaha, you're the one who mispronounced your own nicknames. Merong ~"

Two idols from the same company and they are bestfriend are sitting at the couch in the practice room. Yes, they are Super Junior Siwon and SNSD Tiffany. They have been bestfriend for a long time. They talked alot and they acted so free towards each other.

"If you don't stop it, I won't be friend with you again." Tiffany shows her childish child and looks away from Siwon. Siwon chuckled lightly because of her chidishness.

"Arraseo, Oppa won't tease you anymore." Siwon shakes her body. Tiffany slowly looks back and shows her famous eye smile. Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Tiffany ssi. Where are you?" Lee Soo Man, their boss voice are heard.

"I'm in Super Junior's practice room with Siwon ssi. Is there any problem?"

"Not a problem but a new job. Come to my office now."

"Arraseo." Tiffany ends the call and looks at Siwon nervously. "Otthoeke Oppa? What can it be? I'm nervous." Siwon smiled warmly to her and encourage her. "Nothing will happen, trust me. Just now I'm from his office and nothing happens. He just gave me a new job eventhough I didn't really like it."

"Really? After this we need to talk okay?" Siwon nodded and Tiffany ran to the direction of the office. She arrives after a little while. She takes a deep breath and knocks at the door lightly.

"Ne, come in."

Tiffany opens the door slowly and walks to LSM desk. LSM smiles to her and asks her to have a sit. She nervously sits down.

"Tiffany ssi, I have assigned you to do a variety show."

"What is it?" Tiffany's heart felt at ease when she hears it.

"WE GOT MARRIED" LSM exclaims happily and then he continues "It will start today at 6 pm."

Tiffany is unable to let out a word and she is shocked, but she half heartedly agree to it. She doesn't like to be close to someone she hasn't known and she feels burdened. After talking awhile, Tiffany leaves the office. Then she remembers her plans with Siwon and she has to tell Siwon to cancel it. She takes out her phone and dials Siwon's number.

"Fany ah. Miss me already?" Siwon chuckled.

"Oppa, we can't meet again today. Because I have a schedule today at 6 and it will probably last long."

"You don't seem to like it Fany. What schedule?"

"You will soon know about it. You also have a schedule around that time too right?"

"Ah yeah, I forget. I have to go prepare. I will call you later bye bestfriend." Siwon ends the call and Tiffany smiles. Siwon always can make her happy.

On the other side
"Guys, I need to tell you guys something." Siwon seriousness makes the members feel nervous.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asks while playing games from his laptop.

"I'm going to follow Leeteuk's hyung path."

"BWOH?!!! You're going to the army too? No Siwon, that's too fast. We just lose him and now you?" Eunhyuk shouts and Siwon laughs.

"Not that one, I'm casted in We Got Married."

"Woah, chukkae hyung. I'm envious of you." Kyuhyun stops playing games and goes to congratulate his hyung. Everyone seems to like it but Siwon himself didn't really like it.

SNSD dorm
Tiffany goes to her room and finds Seohyun lying on the bed reading a book. She joins her and leans her head to Seohyun's shoulder.

"Unnie, you're home. You usually spend longer time with Siwon oppa? Did something happen?" Seohyun worries about her unnie because usually she spends a really long time if she goes to meet Siwon.

"What is it like to be married Hyun?"

"Emm, for me it's not that a hard since Yonghwa oppa takes a good care of me." She paused and suddenly exclaims "Unnie, you're going to be in that show?" Tiffany nods lightly while Seohyun is squealing.

"That's a good news then. Gotta tell the others." Seohyun runs outside and tells everyone. Everybody seems to be excited about it except for Tiffany herself.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this is lame
I promise to do better in the nest chapter.